milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Wow Millie wonderful post loved it we are also waiting for that day
Rachu, you can imagine right Viren all mischief and Nivi all sharmaying. Oh it would have been wonderful yaar. Why oh why CT's don't think about this.
Oh maybe atleast they can show it on Sunday right?
Ya Millie what I think they may show this on sunday. But now I don't want new problem with DD. Hl is a lady who will never be satisfied see now DD has given birth to daughter if tomorrow Nivi give birth to Son then again HL start poisoning DD that Nivi has given vaaris to family, u give birth to daughter and again DD will start getting jealous of Nivi then what will happen?
Rachu jaan, see I forgot this in my wish listLOL somebody knock some sense into Hema, the main culprit. and then Divya should tell everyone how CC spoiled her brain or may this will come later on when CC and JW deeds are revealed to the family.

But if Hema is not handled now the problem you are saying will definitely arise. Aisa toh kahani bahut lambi hojayegi, it will run for not 2 years but 5 years.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Millie I won't mind if they actually drag bhaiji track and Viren taking revenge from him. I just don't want them to finish bhaiji track in single day like they do for other tracks. Nothing will happen to Nivi I am sure.
YOu know Rachu, CT's dragged a lot in the beggining of April with so much stupidity instead they should have shown good track with bhaiyyaji. Really that guy is a very good villain and his acting is just awesome. HIm and Viren would have been perfect combo to the track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Wow Millie wonderful post loved it we are also waiting for that day
Rachu, you can imagine right Viren all mischief and Nivi all sharmaying. Oh it would have been wonderful yaar. Why oh why CT's don't think about this.
Oh maybe atleast they can show it on Sunday right?
Ya Millie what I think they may show this on sunday. But now I don't want new problem with DD. Hl is a lady who will never be satisfied see now DD has given birth to daughter if tomorrow Nivi give birth to Son then again HL start poisoning DD that Nivi has given vaaris to family, u give birth to daughter and again DD will start getting jealous of Nivi then what will happen?
Rachu jaan, see I forgot this in my wish listLOL somebody knock some sense into Hema, the main culprit. and then Divya should tell everyone how CC spoiled her brain or may this will come later on when CC and JW deeds are revealed to the family.

But if Hema is not handled now the problem you are saying will definitely arise. Aisa toh kahani bahut lambi hojayegi, it will run for not 2 years but 5 years.
True Millie HL can never be changed she needs to learn her lesson as tomorrow If Nivi give birth to son then she will ask DD see Nivi is getting more importance because she is gave birth to a son force Sid so that u can give birth to a Son so that ur's importance also increase in family. Then if DD also give birth to son then if Nivi's son is intelligent and responsible then HL will say see Nivi's son is more preffered as he is intelligent and ur son is treated as secondary. I mean her jealousy and wish list will never end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007lamsmilee1014diyaloveskinny

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey milee,
I loved ur papa kab banuga line... It wud be seriously sooo damn sweet... Now tht i imagine tht scene, ure sooo true, it wud have been PERFECT!!! A damn cute scene tht wud have been!!!Embarrassed

savera2007milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Hey milee,
I loved ur papa kab banuga line... It wud be seriously sooo damn sweet... Now tht i imagine tht scene, ure sooo true, it wud have been PERFECT!!! A damn cute scene tht wud have been!!!Embarrassed
oh how I wish we could see that on screen. Kinha will do an amazing job with that scene just by imagining I have this huge grin on my face.

Oh I remmebered Dastan-e-ishq NivRen and twinsEmbarrassed Abidah, thankyou mein canim for giving us such beautiful ending. oh dear it was just so beautiful.
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Milee Di wow that sounds soo cute...I haven't watched the epi yet...it hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet Unhappy looking forward to those cute moments. x
OH Anisha, I am sorry sweetie. Hey here is the link watch it , they always upload pretty fast. I think Ketty or Zarmeen gave me this link and I am watching it here everyday.

Awww thank you thank you Di love love love you...I was getting frustrated looking for it Thank youuu Hug

Be back after watching it. x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Milee Di wow that sounds soo cute...I haven't watched the epi yet...it hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet Unhappy looking forward to those cute moments. x
OH Anisha, I am sorry sweetie. Hey here is the link watch it , they always upload pretty fast. I think Ketty or Zarmeen gave me this link and I am watching it here everyday.

Awww thank you thank you Di love love love you...I was getting frustrated looking for it Thank youuu Hug

Be back after watching it. x
No problemo sweetie. Enjoy

anjubalaAnisha_91

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
milee thanx sweeti for the post love it ya i only read the update so am feeling so excited to c it thanx dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top