Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen in today's episode (Page 3)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thanks Milee for the post...yes and parts u mentioned were the ones worth watching today...cause i felt they wasted their time in Bhaiji...as bhaiji scenes was only one message to get rid of Nivi... so they could have finished Bhaiji in one scenes and given us some NivRen scenes or something nice...

Raj dear, sach kahu toh I just skipped those scenes. In the first scene itself we know what he wants so be done with it. I was just watching NivRen and their scenes and then one of my Sood brothers scene.
You know even with the mahaepisode we cannot expect much, remember what I said if we start expecting we will be disappointedLOL so better just watch it and then enjoy the scenes we like the most.
Remember all the mahaepisodes it was just simple torture for us. that is the reason I made a wish list topic, and I know it won't get fulfilled but then again we can still wish right?
No don't speakup like this for bhaiji I was loving his presence. I wanted him back now Now Viren will fight with bhaiji and show him his right place. I love bhaiji's acting he really looks evil and proper bad guy. He does wonderful justice to his role what ever it is I love to watch him as negative lead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007vids08NiViren-Raj

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
You can find the scenes on 

www.youtube.com/user/chandchupabadalfan

and Anju I was just thinking aloud... Ofc this is their personal matter :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks Milee for the post...yes and parts u mentioned were the ones worth watching today...cause i felt they wasted their time in Bhaiji...as bhaiji scenes was only one message to get rid of Nivi... so they could have finished Bhaiji in one scenes and given us some NivRen scenes or something nice...

Raj, agar in creatives ko itni akal hoti to baat hi kya thi. They take pleasure in seeing us suffering like this.
Sorry Milee I am in no mood today. Yes, the only parts that were bearable were the NiVren scenes. And the best scene was when he went to comfort her in front of GOD and then when he so lovingly said "Congratulations, chachi ban gayi." and see how Nivi touches him on his hand.. Neha now seems to be comfortable with touching Kinshuk and that shows in the recent episodes..
But one thing I did not like was why NT dadi is saying to Nivi "ki meri hi parvarish mein kahin kami rah gayi hogi". Why everybody including dadi only want Nivi to bend and keep others happy and give away her happiness too? I would have liked if NT dadi today told Nivi that do not worry, I am with you and I know you can never be wrong. ..But CCBM mein jo hum chahte hain woh nahin milta..
So, bye girls...take care ...enjoy your weekend and Mahaepisode.. I am here only reading posts but today I have nothing to write. I have sent daily feedback email to RS already and Raj I have put your request and concern in the email.
Anju, don't feel down dear. It happens remember yesterday we said Kabhi kushi kabhi gham.

But here is my take on Dadi's words, she did not mean that Nivi needs to bend and keep others happy. But she was saying you will never keep differences for this long then why now, she does not mean you are wrong because remember what she said to Hema the other day that My chuimui is never wrong. So she means why you didnot clear the misunderstandings and why not tell me about it. Its been what 8 months and they have these differences but dadi doesnot know what's going on in Sood house everything under the carpet. CC was already like that, now VD joined the league and along with her Sid too joined no one felt the need to clear the differences between the sisters.
This is what I understood of what dadi said not pointing finger at her chuimui but was trying to understand what's keeping thse two sisters far apart. Lets see how they show dadi in Mahaepisode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007lamsNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Abidah, abhi say mera naam bulgayiCry
I can understand sometimes our mind just speaks out loudLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Raj dear, sach kahu toh I just skipped those scenes. In the first scene itself we know what he wants so be done with it. I was just watching NivRen and their scenes and then one of my Sood brothers scene.
You know even with the mahaepisode we cannot expect much, remember what I said if we start expecting we will be disappointedLOL so better just watch it and then enjoy the scenes we like the most.
Remember all the mahaepisodes it was just simple torture for us. that is the reason I made a wish list topic, and I know it won't get fulfilled but then again we can still wish right?
No don't speakup like this for bhaiji I was loving his presence. I wanted him back now Now Viren will fight with bhaiji and show him his right place. I love bhaiji's acting he really looks evil and proper bad guy. He does wonderful justice to his role what ever it is I love to watch him as negative lead.
Rachu, me too love his acting. Did you see my wish list topic for mahaepisode I wrote the same I want Viren to show his real self to Bhaiyyaji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Dilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by savera2007

Abidah, abhi say mera naam bulgayiCry
I can understand sometimes our mind just speaks out loudLOL

Honey I am watching "Special victims unit" with that I am following the threads on IF and writing chapter 8 :)

But I apologies :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I agree Rach - I too like Bhaiji. He is the proper bad guy and is doing a great job.Viren hai na usse theekane lagane.But Bhaiji has does a good job of the evil man. well done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Millie I won't mind if they actually drag bhaiji track and Viren taking revenge from him. I just don't want them to finish bhaiji track in single day like they do for other tracks. Nothing will happen to Nivi I am sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

Go to top