Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Biggest Blooper today!! (Page 4)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Even i felt that but there were too many today like piya said to herself that abhay will feel bad to know chand is in hospital ..then i wonder is CV made her forget that chand is vampire ..he should not be in hospital for checkup ..rather it needed abhay attention immediately .

Same goes with police man ...he know chand ...aur phir he has handled the case recently .

wow...bingo...i agree so much with u...also chand is well known person in Dehradoon...in many occasions they show that people instantly recognise him for his fame and that too this policeman knows him very well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

Originally posted by abhaylove

Even i felt that but there were too many today like piya said to herself that abhay will feel bad to know chand is in hospital ..then i wonder is CV made her forget that chand is vampire ..he should not be in hospital for checkup ..rather it needed abhay attention immediately .

Same goes with police man ...he know chand ...aur phir he has handled the case recently .

wow...bingo...i agree so much with u...also chand is well known person in Dehradoon...in many occasions they show that people instantly recognise him for his fame and that too this policeman knows him very well...
Policewala ko bhi amnesia hogaya hai CV's ke saamanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Archi..i to forgot real reason for making the nicknames thread..i wanted to name policewaala 'Ghajini'...ROFL 

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Archi..i to forgot real reason for making the nicknames thread..i wanted to name policewaala 'Ghajini'...ROFL 

Arey nahi Ghajni ko memory loss nahi hua tha Aamir ko hua thaLOLLOLLOLLOL even I forgot his name in movieLOLLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Arey nahi Ghajni ko memory loss nahi hua tha Aamir ko hua thaLOL even I forgot his name in movieLOL

Sanjay Singhania...omg,...what if ekta maiyya names policewaala as 'Inspector Sanjay Singhania',...ROFL

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Arey nahi Ghajni ko memory loss nahi hua tha Aamir ko hua thaLOL even I forgot his name in movieLOL

Sanjay Singhania...omg,...what if ekta maiyya names policewaala as 'Inspector Sanjay Singhania',...ROFL
 I didn't even noticed the name on his badge till nowROFLROFL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

I didn't even noticed the name on his badge till nowROFLROFL

CV's if you are reading this..plzz name the inspector as Sanjay Singhania..LOL LOL
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

lol!! yeah rite!! i was thinking about the same!!! poor chanda mama!!!! ROFLROFLROFLHeight ne mar diya!! Confused mommy Oops!! Haseena ko bolo complan pilaye!! rooh afzaa mein mix karke!!!!!!! LOL

Complan...ROFL

Edited by rumi005 - 06 May 2011 at 11:58am

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index