tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
a big hi 2 all ma frnds n othr forum members!!😃
2day s epi ws such rockng tat if they gonnaa show any more closeness between chalka(wich i direly want😉),i wud need an oxygen mask 2 cope wid it!😳they r amazing,dashing n hot couple n if they show sizzling chemistry among them excluding tat bhootni aarti😡,they cn beat any othr real-life couple on earth.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfect title

chalka is seriously looking a bit too beautiful now a days

seriously sara khan and yashwant hv amazing looks

putting kaala tikaa on them

sometimes i wish sara wasnt married

that way sara yashwant wud hv been the best looking offscreen couple too

koi baat nahin...as sara is super happy with her hubby

i shudnt think like that

as long as we get chalka amazing moment like the recent epis i m cool with it

and what i luv the most abt their scenes is that they r very well written

a perfect combo of nok jhoks .romance and innocence and playfulness

salute to the writers

aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

a big hi 2 all ma frnds n othr forum members!!😃

2day s epi ws such rockng tat if they gonnaa show any more closeness between chalka(wich i direly want😉),i wud need an oxygen mask 2 cope wid it!😳they r amazing,dashing n hot couple n if they show sizzling chemistry among them excluding tat bhootni aarti😡,they cn beat any othr real-life couple on earth.🤢

true. dying to c such scenes.. and they both are dashing lovely handsome in those wears... both look so lovely together. such chemistry is rarely seen.. plzz show us more chalka scnes.. cute scnes without an intruder...Embarrassed😃😍
tinatartari thumbnail
lolz...well said aishh intruder!arti z an intruder.i wish we get some sensual chalka scenes!!

lolz...well said aishh intruder!arti z an intruder.i wish we get some sensual chalka scenes!!

arti is not always the intruder coz in tiwaaari house she isnt there

the scenes in tiwaari house we hv others as intruders but mostly its just chalka themselves

we already got a lot of chlka scenes without any intrusion during the wedding

so plzz dont bring arti when its not needed

coz i dont hate her the way u guys do

she is a gre character agreed

but not a vamp whom we hv to hate

tinatartari thumbnail
@luvarti she came in the tiwari house 4 the wedding wen alka ws angry wid chander.she came wid him.yup thr z nt any intruder mostly in tiwari house between chalka scenes,i agree n i love it.wish they go 2 a trip smwhr far off alone n we get 2 c loads n loads of chalka scenes 4 2 weeks.in between i cn bear aarti,nnt n abhishek bt they wud remain in their den n leave chalka on their trip alone... Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago

@luvarti she came in the tiwari house 4 the wedding wen alka ws angry wid chander.she came wid him.yup thr z nt any intruder mostly in tiwari house between chalka scenes,i agree n i love it.wish they go 2 a trip smwhr far off alone n we get 2 c loads n loads of chalka scenes 4 2 weeks.in between i cn bear aarti,nnt n abhishek bt they wud remain in their den n leave chalka on their trip alone...

I want chalka to go with abhishek gauri 's honeymoon trip

that way we can hv double bonanxza of both the couples

and also loads of chalka romance

but i just dont want them alone as it ll bcum boring

chalka romance and loads of masti between the two couples is what i want to see

tinatartari thumbnail

bt abhishek ll b kabab me handsome 4 chalka then.😆he doesnt approve of chalka as a couple. 😭 n as the honey moon z near so i dnt thnk widout full packed drama the chalka story cn b revealed 2 abhishek.🤢so i want chalka alone wid chander crackng jokes n alka beatng him n alka teasing chander n his fun crackers n i between them loads n loads of romance😉

Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago

bt abhishek ll b kabab me handsome 4 chalka then.😆he doesnt approve of chalka as a couple. 😭 n as the honey moon z near so i dnt thnk widout full packed drama the chalka story cn b revealed 2 abhishek.🤢so i want chalka alone wid chander crackng jokes n alka beatng him n alka teasing chander n his fun crackers n i between them loads n loads of romance😉

arre baba thats where the fun is

i dont want abhishek to know abt chalka as of now

ad i want hthem to go to an outdoor trip the way abhini + chalka went

and abhishek wont b kabab mein handsome as he ll hv gauri to look after to

and he doesnt sus[pect chalka 

so he wont spy on them too

so on one hand we can hv scenes where all 4 of them r hving masti

and we can hv sweet chalka scenes coz all the time abhishek wont b around