Chandragupta Maurya

6th May Superb Action Episode

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pratispardha between Amvik and CGM is a treat to watch.
Ths episode is worth watching.
Dhamekedar Action from beginning only.
Share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
uff what an action yar...my heart is beating so fast
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reely radhi d epi s total action pack..esp I lvd tat scene wn ambhik slided d 'bhaala' in d ground n CGM jumped ova it,n after tat dhwani bhedan training's inclusion ws fab.
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏for the suspense...I know CGM can do anything but Akshay Kumar wala stunt😆...Both Rushi and Nitin were grt in Pratispardha...waise end me ''C'' kaha gayab ho gaye?
Historylover thumbnail
@ Ritu

Veer yatra ke liye koi nayi planning karne gaye honge😆
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes C gayab 4rm thre. May b it was a staragy. As he is strategist. Hahaha 🤣
Historylover thumbnail
Did you guys notice the sinhasan upon which the three acharya's were sitting...it had a carving of beautiful damsels...i found it a little bit atpata...takshila mein iska kya kaam? But, it's ok...cool...no offence to anyone.👍🏼 for a fraction of second i thought that Art Director has transported Dhananand's sinhasan to Takshilla🤣may be aisa hi ho i'll watch D's sinhasan minutely next time😉
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome episode..I was on the edge on my seat during the entire episode..so scary..I was so tensed in the beginning when Chandragupta was trapped,..Though earlier I was sure that CGM will make it for the fight,while  watching the episode I lost my confidence😆 I thought he won't make it..!!..I was so relieved when he said"ruko"!!..gosh!!..the best part was they didn't show CGM easily beating Ambik..,it was quite a tough fight and then CGM emerged as the clear winner!..
The thing I like the best about CGM is that it teaches us that life is not about not making mistakes,its about learning from your mistakes!..CGM is not perfect or born genious,..ofcourse he has that special quality but he had to work extremely hard to become extra-ordinary!..
have-a-dream thumbnail
Good observation bhargavi,though I din't noticed it..bt quiet possible tat dey mgt 've used D's sinhansan...
savings😆
Historylover thumbnail
Thanks Spardha...aisi phaaltu cheezein mujhe badi jaldi dikh jaati hain🤣

@ Bulbul

I agree dear, the episode was breath-taking. Although, Cgm said "Nahi" but I wished he would have said "Ruko" or "Ruk Jaiye" ..I found that "Nahi" very melodramatic...It was like He-man🤣  I found today's episode Rofling... maybe Ambhik ko pit-pit k bhoot banta dekhkar I was so excited...and was waiting 4 this for this fight since Ambhik entered the show loved today's action packed drama.😃

Love,
Bhargavi😊