Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Pratispardha between Amvik and CGM is a treat to watch.
Ths episode is worth watching.
Dhamekedar Action from beginning only.
Share your views

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.have-a-dreamMoner_Radiocjs369pari0706Bul3-Frozen-*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th May Superb Action Episode" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
uff what an action yar...my heart is beating so fast

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Reely radhi d epi s total action pack..esp I lvd tat scene wn ambhik slided d 'bhaala' in d ground n CGM jumped ova it,n after tat dhwani bhedan training's inclusion ws fab.

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Clapfor the suspense...I know CGM can do anything but Akshay Kumar wala stuntLOL...Both Rushi and Nitin were grt in Pratispardha...waise end me ''C'' kaha gayab ho gaye?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music.

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@ Ritu

Veer yatra ke liye koi nayi planning karne gaye hongeLOL

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yes C gayab 4rm thre. May b it was a staragy. As he is strategist. Hahaha ROFL

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Did you guys notice the sinhasan upon which the three acharya's were sitting...it had a carving of beautiful damsels...i found it a little bit atpata...takshila mein iska kya kaam? But, it's ok...cool...no offence to anyone.Thumbs Up for a fraction of second i thought that Art Director has transported Dhananand's sinhasan to TakshillaROFLmay be aisa hi ho i'll watch D's sinhasan minutely next timeWink

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
awesome episode..I was on the edge on my seat during the entire episode..so scary..I was so tensed in the beginning when Chandragupta was trapped,..Though earlier I was sure that CGM will make it for the fight,while  watching the episode I lost my confidenceLOL I thought he won't make it..!!..I was so relieved when he said"ruko"!!..gosh!!..the best part was they didn't show CGM easily beating Ambik..,it was quite a tough fight and then CGM emerged as the clear winner!..
The thing I like the best about CGM is that it teaches us that life is not about not making mistakes,its about learning from your mistakes!..CGM is not perfect or born genious,..ofcourse he has that special quality but he had to work extremely hard to become extra-ordinary!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.