Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swamini5

Thks for the update Jnawaz

Just wanted to know what did arpita say " Bachpan se hum apke saath hai" or" Jab se hosh sambhala hai"

cause bachpan se means she is pihu

Hosh sambhala hai means she is arpita

confiusedπŸ˜•

what did I say the other day? CVs are deliberately confusing us.😑😑

I have this horrible feeling they are testing the viewers, if everyone accepts Pihu and Avdesh, then she is pihu and if not, later on they will reveal she is arpita!!

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx jaz...enjoy your sisters baby shower...Mamaji is afighter and so is his [email protected]'t agree with you more...AvdeshSingh Takur...please use your brain muscles to use as well along withyour body [email protected] doubt here...don't what to think anymore..lets wait and watch
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Jessie dear,

all Avdesh really needs to do is stand and think a bit, and everything will be clear.

I hate to say this, but it looks like our avdeshji is really a HIMBO!!🀣🀣...handsome and brawny, but a total airhead!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣...looks like mamaji is now joining him, remember Snake Rai and his hilarious dialogues with Avdesh?? well looks like here's another contender.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Avdesh... His father-in-laws are antique in themselves..🀣🀣

Avdesh has only one quality missing...& dat is using his brains..

But...when we overall look at all the characters..everyone in GKD except BJ & RV don't use brains..
yoga23priya thumbnail
Jaz di πŸ€—

Thanks alot for Awesome Epi πŸ˜³

Uff Mama ji and he so called rules πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Now everyone will start blaming Avi 

stupid Pavan too called ODB Ravan πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

love you πŸ€—

PS Thanks di for making the post sticky i thought to pm you but i forgot it 
swamini5 thumbnail

If its jab se hosh sambhala hai...it means the  "Hosh"  after the accident

and CB Mata Pita ki akhiri nishani...means that would have been the only ornament on Arpita's body when they would have found her.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz, thanks for the update. We kind of knew that Pawan will get such treatment. I'm not sure why Pihu is not doubting why Avi will be involved in this scheme. The Lal family will not give up and they will go to any extent to punish poor Avi. I don't even think they will be able to sell the jewels. Maybe after Avi's mental breakdown, BJ will make a deal to have Pihu pretend to be Arpi so that Pawan is released. The Lal family will have no other choice then to agree. The cv's are confusing us, but Pihu better be Arpi. Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sidda8]Jaz, thanks for the update. We kind of knew that Pawan will get such treatment. I'm not sure why Pihu is not doubting why Avi will be involved in this scheme. The Lal family will not give up and they will go to any extent to punish poor Avi. I don't even think they will be able to sell the jewels. Maybe after Avi's mental breakdown, BJ will make a deal to have Pihu pretend to be Arpi so that Pawan is released. Teh LAl family will have no other choice then to agree. The cv's are confusing us, but Pihu better be Arpi.[/QUOTE

Hey sidda,
I don't see any mental break down happening here
His next level of insanity means he will not go to arpita but will continue to LOVE her do her HiFFAZAT

Arpita will defiently melt down and try to get in to his life and influence him
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u guys still think she is arpita

me still confused

lagta hai cid bhulani padegi
yoga23priya thumbnail
hey di πŸ€—

sorry to forgot to congratulate you for becoming Aunty πŸ˜”

Love you aloads πŸ€—
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well atleast i got this part right that avdesh wud go to save pawan hehee

ya cg this came right but i m still not sure abt pihu and arpita

cvs r confusing but today mama seemed totally broken by this