Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER...!!! (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

It was so Enchantin' how Piya handles the situation as she know Abhay got tooo much tensed fo' his family ... Piya showed a brilliant confidence and support towards Abhay .. Just Luved it ... That's what i want from piya to stand in Storm with Abhay .. No matter what happens .. No matter whats the Circumtances are ... I Just want Piya to have a Full Pledged Trust On Abhay .. Today Abhay was suCh a Cuttieee Piee ( as he alvays looks ) But i feel depressed when Abhay was Lookin' pOor as he becomes faint .. Awww I want my Hero Back .. Can't see him Now enthusiastically Waitin' fo' tomorrows episode .. Can't Judge now what'll gonna happen tomorrow its tooo Curious fo' me to deCide .. But i just want Piya won't get shattered much and fo'give Abhay .. As he's the Sunshine Of his Life ..
Abhay is the Only ray of Hope fo' Piya .. he's the only who Luvs her immensely ..
Inspite Of this , i want their relationship to be a crystal clear , No sorrows , no dishonor .. they should be like a 2 waves of sea to live in each other ..
Waitin' fo' tomorrows episode eagerly ...

Luv AbhiYa fo'eva <3

OH you have explained it so beautifully yaar..GREAT..& thank you so much for that..! Yes we cannot judge what will happen tomorrow..BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS..please show ABHAY & PIYA..STAND FOR EACH OTHER ALWAYS...even if ANGRY..it shouldnt be dragged is my request..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Pleasure Babes ... Even i want 'em to be together .. Hope she won't misunderstand , won't get devastated ... They both luv each other infinitely ... Fingers Crosssed .. 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
oh guys buri buri batein mat karo achi achi batein karoo , cant tolerate abhaya's break up ConfusedConfusedCryCryCry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehanasadique

oh guys buri buri batein mat karo achi achi batein karoo , cant tolerate abhaya's break up Cry

arre kaun baat karraha hai dear.Hug.lekin ..life mein thod a jhagda hota hi hai..aur usse pyaar aur bhi badta hai..no relation is complete without some problems as it is then you realize your strongest feeling to that person..that YOU JUST ARE MEANT TOBE WITH EACH OTHER..!!ABHIYA are meant for each other so lets enjoy their passionate rough & roller coaster ride to happiness..!!Day Dreaming
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Lovely post Hema...Abhay looked so cute today...Day Dreaming So as Piya..loved their scene..Day Dreaming

You know what...I just want Piya to know about Sid this time...Regarding AbhIya..they will definitely be together..not too much tensed about them.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Lovely post Hema...Abhay looked so cute today...Day Dreaming So as Piya..loved their scene..Day Dreaming

You know what...I just want Piya to know about Sid this time...Regarding AbhIya..they will definitely be together..not too much tensed about them.Big smile

THANK YOU RUMI..darling..!! Me too actually now not worried for ABHIYA as I feel this angry phase will get over soon and bring them together all clear.Day Dreaming.Really hope that ABHAY for once opens up to her..but I LOVE HIS SILENCE TOO..!!Embarrassed

-Rumi-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Awsum post hema..lets c wat is in store 4 us in maha episode..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Its good to see you back with your usual romantic post...the day you don't post  seems so incomplete.  Haven't seen the episode yet but enjoyed reading every line in the post ..  I  like your spirit for tomorrow's maha-epi...hope there's not much disappintment.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index