Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 6th May 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [13.41%]
20 [24.39%]
43 [52.44%]
3 [3.66%]
5 [6.10%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hahaha sonii thank u dear for ur wishes!!! dont worry u will rock ur exams and come out with flying colors..All the best dearThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..Tanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
i hope this weak manav will find something wrong in shibu.he is too dangerous for manav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Originally posted by archanamanav

hey anu newsbee..whats up..Cool..what is the latest news?..

Hey UshaBig smile
sukriti saxena is leaving PR and shravan pundir made himself unplottable on FBLOL I think he is the new creative head.

Thnx Anu for the news..
even i came to know dat sukriti left PR yes'day and i told Rachna the same..and after ur post i went to FB to check and yeah everyone asked him whether he joined PR or not..but his name is shravan R singh na..

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 07 May 2011 at 9:41am

lunzaTanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Good episode. They showed God will always watch over those who is good and care for others.
Voted for satish. I am happy to see his character hasn't changed. I guess he still remembers manav is honest and very hard working man and would never cheat. Hope he will help him to find out the truth about the shibu. I hope ajit finds out what shibu is doing and help manav. Ajit owes alot to manav and archana both.
 I hated to see manav stuggling for money. If these two ullus didn't spend all the money on queen savita,  manav  would still have his old business running alteast slowly... It wasn't enough that manav let his mother suck everything out of him for 15years are so. Archana did it too... At least i am happy to see god is watching over him...
It looks like chawl ladies made savita ashemed. They should do it everytime savita steps out of the house.  Savita started looking or manav. Archana did good thing not giving her the address. My 2nd vote goes for archana for that. Once she finds him  she will start acting again and pretend to care for him. hope these two ullus don't fall for it especially archana.
I wish CVs show that some one from kaka's family coming and kicking savita out of the house. It was given to damodar by his brother not to savita.  It looks like CVz got dizzy showing so many times savita flipping  between bad and pretending to be good...
I would hate to see Darmesh not being punished. We have enough evil people (Manjusha, rasika, savita) not being punished. I guess they need some evil person to create problems to continue the show. But I hate to see bad people getting away while good people suffering. Gosh don't know when manju pays for her evilness...

Edited by karsri - 07 May 2011 at 7:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Nisha_90omshreejaanuTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Congrats, Jaishankar for completing your MastersClapThumbs Up This is a very big accomplishment that you did and I am very happy for you, same goes to you too Gene Nisha for becoming a graduate from college. These are 2 very big accomplishments made by both and best of wishes to you 2Smile I am still working on getting a graduate degree, hopefully in 2 yearsEmbarrassed but again congrats to both of you 2! For May 6th episode I voted for Satish, he still loves and respects Manav after everything that happened. He really is a good man, and I hope Manav stos trusting Shibu and starts trusting Ajit. I also feel very bad for Manav because he has to keep looking for new jobs all the timeCry The only person who I did not really like in the episode was Archana. She could have told Savita where they lived, it is Savita's son who is living there and I can tell she really is missing her son a lot she just does not like to prove that to Archana and Damodar. Mr. Agarwal was good in listening to Satish but credit goes to Satish for this. The precap was a good one, I hope Vinod finds out about Manohar working nightshift. A person like Manohar's age should not be having to work at night and be up during the day. He should be the one who is resting at home and Vinod should be working for the house. Another question about this show: What happened to Punni and Ruchi? They have not shown Ruchi for quite a bit of months, was it just when Sulochana stayed over at Manju's flat? Where could the kids be, they can't always be at neighbors or friends house? Anyway, again I would like to congratulate Jaishankar for completing his Masters in college and Gene Nisha too for being a graduate. This is a very big thing and it is not easy to achieve.Smile

Nisha_90Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thank you bhalla,varshadi Big smile 

@bhalla..even i didnt understood why Archana hesitated to tell savita dere present address but i'm glad watever the reason may be i too want savita to become moree desperate and miss manav and also realise his 'actual' importance..but abt Archu we may get to know it on next episode..

I really hope Manav stands by his words and take care from next time though my never ending wish is he bumps into Tarun and open his old garage once he finds abt shibu and beat him blue and black which i want it to happen ASAP

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I can think of two reasons why Archan didn't give the address.

1.Maybe she feels that more of resistance is needed now from their side till savita herself feels that she is wrong and brings them back forgetting about all previous issues ...( I think this is the more likely case scenario )

2. Or Archana is actually worried that saviat might come to where they live and create a tamasha outside her house , she did that in the last house where they used  to live .And if in anger , she can accuse manav of trying to steal her property then you  never know what she can do when she gets angry ..
The fact that she is missing Manav is unknown to everyone .How will someone know if she is telling everyone , good they are out, My son is after the house , I saw Archana face   and now I will have a bad day ...

Looks guys , even I want Archana to be happy with the Deshmukh family and I know nothing  will make Manav happier than his mother accepting him and his child .He will even tolerate if she is indifferent to Archana ...but as of now , Savita really needs to feel how much she has hurt Manav .How lucky she is to have a son like him and that he  too is a grown up adult and when she gets angry then she should be a little more careful about words and accusations as others too can get hurt ...

I for one am happy that Archu did not give the address as yet ...
I  just hope Savita doesn't take too long to make it up with Manav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Tanyadi..i'm confused Manav got money(thoda hi sahi) den why Archu hid abt  Doctor thing to Manav? it means manav will suffer some loss before that episode or Archu doesnt come to know abt it Confused   

Go to top