Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also forgot to mention, Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there😊 Tanya Di, I know you are a mother and I wish a very happy Mother's Day to you, enjoy.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if vaishali goes back to Dharmesh den he'll start planning against Manav?πŸ˜•  wen Madz rejected his offer den he said something like dat only like my main weapon against manav is vaishali only..      
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

if vaishali goes back to Dharmesh den he'll start planning against Manav?πŸ˜•  wen Madz rejected his offer den he said something like dat only like my main weapon against manav is vaishali only..      

Looking forward to seeing Vaishali suffering.If you are dumb enough to go back to him, suffer the consequences.I won't be surprised if she helps Dharmesh in destroying her sister's life. 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I also forgot to mention, Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there😊 Tanya Di, I know you are a mother and I wish a very happy Mother's Day to you, enjoy.

Thank yo usweetheart and thanks a lot for helping me with the updates...
God bless you and your family ...
My boys have pitched in money and have got me pearl earings ...( pearl is my birthstone ) the best thing is that they actually went to a ladies  jewellery shop and bought something ...πŸ˜†
Unbelievable 😲
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Looking forward to seeing Vaishali suffering.If you are dumb enough to go back to him, suffer the consequences.I won't be surprised if she helps Dharmesh in destroying her sister's life. 

no omana she wont suffer anything now mainly cos Dharmesh will be on a mission to enter into good books of her..but yeah he'll manipulate her badly to destroy her sister's life defo..i'm worried for dat..lets see i really wish his evil plans ends up wid vaishali coming back to him and go away from dis country
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Tanyadi..wow pearl ear rings πŸ˜Š ur sons are really so sweet..

i ordered a flower bouque to my mom and some choclates dats it..

Happy Mothers day to you πŸ€— Mothers are the best thing ever happened to anyone..wish you and ur family all the happiness
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thank yo usweetheart and thanks a lot for helping me with the updates...
God bless you and your family ...
My boys have pitched in money and have got me pearl earings ...( pearl is my birthstone ) the best thing is that they actually went to a ladies  jewellery shop and bought something ...πŸ˜†
Unbelievable 😲

Very sweet of them, you have really kind and caring boys Tanya Di and they could have only learned them from 1 person, and that is from a wonderful mother you😊 May God bless you and your family as well dear😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Happy Mothers Day,Tanyadi πŸ€—

Your sons are so thoughtful and sweet πŸ˜›  
bhallarox thumbnail

Tanyadi..wow pearl ear rings πŸ˜Š ur sons are really so sweet..

i ordered a flower bouque to my mom and some choclates dats it..

Happy Mothers day to you πŸ€— Mothers are the best thing ever happened to anyone..wish you and ur family all the happiness

That's very sweet of you Gene Nisha I am very sure that your mom will love it, as in fact I am going shopping right now for my  for Mother's Day and I plan to get some flowers, a card and some new earrings for her. Shhh, don't tell her thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail

no omana she wont suffer anything now mainly cos Dharmesh will be on a mission to enter into good books of her..but yeah he'll manipulate her badly to destroy her sister's life defo..i'm worried for dat..lets see i really wish his evil plans ends up wid vaishali coming back to him and go away from dis country

Being manipulated by a loved one is suffering na?She will be so hurt when she finds out eventually.