Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok anu..as you say....
guruji did you join sushants page or not yet?..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I see it sometimes but I have not joined .If he wins an award or  something then maybe to congratulate, but not as yet  ...but it's fun to see it sometiems as Ankita goes there a lot ...
I put my thoughts about the show on Anki's wall. I am sure he reads that too ...

He is a very sweet fellow ..very simple and not at all acting  like a star ...
his fav song these days is the charcter dheela one ...I love that song as well...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di,

I wish to vote for Sathish.

He is such a good man who one can never hate. But I dont know where this help and sweetness going to end. πŸ˜•. whether in the child.πŸ˜•

My friend's sister as come over to Bangalore for vocation. she asked me to accompany her all the time and play with her.

so I was accompanying that kid (after work,just playing with her πŸ˜ƒ ) and side by side doing my work.thats why couldn't visit the forum regularly. surely form next week,will be a regular.😊.

Regarding epi,I find it as a boring one. actually these days it was a series of  boring epi's that I was feeling like whether I will end up not liking the Leads with whom I fell in love with. πŸ˜’

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First .few words for dearest... Jai..Congratulation...to you...πŸ₯³

Masters...yaar..wow...wish you lots of good things 
and success for your future...😊

Hope you have enjoy that with your friends...and familly..

I'm very very happy for you...and wish you all the best...😊

I congratulate Nisha...after then I saw your comments.I didn't have time.to put one for you...I was rushing for work...

You have a big πŸ€— from me..dear friend
LuvSSever thumbnail
Jai and Nisha - Congratulations Dears. πŸ‘πŸΌ    😊 Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Tanya Di,

I wish to vote for Sathish.

Good choice .Loved satish today

Regarding epi,I find it as a boring one. actually these days it was a series of  boring epi's that I was feeling like whether I will end up not liking the Leads with whom I fell in love with. πŸ˜’

I didn't like yesterday's show but I liked today's one and I just loved Manav and Archana both ..
I hope Manav catches that Shibu red handed .😑
Loved Archu in that scene with savita and also i nthe scene with Manav ...the ever supporting  wife ...She loves him even more when he is in trouble ...😊

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi dearest friend...

Seem we end this week with good news..in PR land..and a good episode..too...
OK no doubt voted for Satish⭐️ the angel..send by Bappa for ManvπŸ‘πŸΌ

Very professional...and even prob..help Manv...Relation ManSat..still strong...Frienship for ever...πŸ‘πŸΌ

But still want them to have a very great conversation...for all what happen...Wonder how Manv will know its Satish who help him...

Will stop here...for today..I like today episode..very good..
continue tomorrow...night...will not be at home for the day...
Bye dears..have you...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Nice episode. Like a lot of things:

- Savita acted smart to get Manav's address but Archu acted
smarter.πŸ˜†

I couldn't believe it > I mean is this  Archana , she is actually using her brain ..because frankly speaking  these days she looks only lost in Manav ...

I'm happy that at least, Savita is making a step forward n i think she'll come around soon esp after getting a gud reality check from chawl ladies. I would b very happy if ArMan n terrible Savita reconcile esp with the coming of the baby. The Ds defo need some peace in their life.

Oh yeah, I also wan tthem to coem together as a family ..Just want Savita to realize the worth of her  son a little more ..I want her to miss him more and then make some serious  efforts to put his happiness before anythign else ,including her ego ...

- Varsha n Vaishu talk was good too. Happy to know that crackpot Varsha knows that her decision making skills suck  most of the time .
A relief that she didn't impose her opinion on Vaishu.
Btw i thought Vaishu had already made up her mind to drag her fraud hubby to court n to get divorced. Why is sheπŸ˜• now?  Dont tell me Vaishu has started believing that Dharmesh has turned Saddhu after seeing him feeding the poor?
Gosh Ks daughters r so knucklehead.
How foolish , only one incident was enough for her to change her mind ...I guess also what Dharmesh's mom said ...

- ArMan n their cute n touching scene. Our preggy Archu is quite emotional these days. Good at least we'll get to see more hugs n romance.
But isn't that natural ..When a woman is pregnant , she becomes much more  closer to the father  of her child ..That is so natural..I think for any couple it is  one of  the most romantic phase in their relationship, the birth of their first child .It brings them much more closer to each other ..I don't think I have seen Manav this protective for Archana ,even Archu is besotted with him ...
My vote goes to Satish, a real rockstar⭐️
Good choice πŸ‘

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Satish, for handling the situation well.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Thanee and Uma thank u my dear for the wonderful wishes!!!
Thanee n Uma that was really really sweet wish and I wish all success for all of you as well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jaanu ji so u want to go out with me to the prom is it...Anytime my dear anytime dear...🀣...

If i get a chance I will throw party to our entire PR family for sure...You guys are the best ...you share your sorrow and happiness with ur family and thats what I am doing here sharing my happiness with my PR family...
Thank u my dears and keep rocking πŸ˜Š