Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I can feel ur heartbeat-ArSh mini FF pt5 page 25 (Page 28)

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Darn, I wish I had reserved because I wanted to be first .. like alwaysROFL

Anyways update looks lamba .. LOLLOL Btw Im glad to know that you almost fainted reading my last oneStern SmileROFL 

Lol time was passing my snail speed .. LOL Sorry but that was cute .. ROFL Dont think im weird na .. im just randomWacko Ohh look the heart and mind ka issueConfused Why is it soo hard to follow your heart ArmaanEmbarrassed and woah 100th timeShocked Even I have never wanted to kill time SO MUCHROFL Look what love does to youPinchROFL here comes Armaan .. bringing coffee for his lady loveeDay Dreaming What a great way to break the silence of a entire 2 yearsTongue
"After that there was an awkward silence that took over while both of their hearts wanted to speak volumes with each other...They were quite but their hearts were speaking through its own language, language of beats, heartbeats." - Nicely writtenSmile

Armaan is such a sweetheart .. even though lying is wrongROFL 

"The few steps they walked together towards that place were like the steps towards heaven for them because they were walking together. This was what they dreamt of, to walk by each other, to stand by each other come what may. But sometimes the dreams are so vulnerable that they break even before u realize it. Sometimes things are just too adamant to end up the way you want them to, and change the world around you."I'm seriously lost in KaSh heave now .. you write so beautifully jaanWink

Another flashback .. yipeeDancingMemories are goldenWink
 "Don't challenge me shona, u know there is nothing which Armaan Mallik can't do." Yaa rightROFL
Haww this is soo sad .. Armaan and Shilpa aur phirse misunderstandings .. she was JUST about to fix thingsConfused Who is this Sid anyways .. ruining things again .. unintentionally but still .. and if the baby doesn't have any resemblance to the mother toh obviously kuch toh chukar hai Armaan D'oh
Now im confused! Armaan didn't give Shilpa the time to explain? I thought it would be the other way around with Alisha .. we'll have to wait and find out thenBig smile

And no this is not the end .. ArSh can never end like this .. Abhi picture baki hai mere dostCoolLOL

Oh my .. was it that day Shilpa left us?Cry When I had seen that promo .. my heart ached like a sword was being pushed into itOuch I never cried for a couple but I cried when Shilpa left! I thought that was childish but I couldn't help it eitherDisapprove I actually started watching DMG when Shilpa had left but I started from the first episode so didn't have a clue about Sukriti ... and I fell in love with KaSh only through a video mix I saw .. it was seriously love at first sight .. LOL Funny now that I think about it! And I came across a promo where Sukriti was being introduced, ohh god what a terrible moment that was .. I didn't want to finish watching KaSh soo soon then .. I started watching each and every episode with full passion .. And I will also hate DMG because of this .. gave and took all my happiness in a split second ..

Sorry I got emotionalConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

Rihanna4all Senior Member
Rihanna4all
Rihanna4all

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
loved your story... I always loved shilpa in DMG.. and I am enjoying reading your ArSH

m4manju

ilyasesha Goldie
ilyasesha
ilyasesha

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
aweeemmm

m4manju

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

m4manju

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Awesomeee ff !! Pm me weneva u continuee :)

m4manju

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
1st of all sorry for the late comment!!!!!my examxs were running that time and after that i 4got...Embarrassed
anyways amazing part as usual...glad that ArSh finally interacted with each other...
loved Arman for taking the 1st step to go to Shilpa and help her out...
ohhh God Sid's call made it worse again...i m not blaming him though...its all fate...
cont soon...thanx for the pm...

m4manju

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Hey, Manju! I'm glad I cam across this story. Somehow, although ti seems too melodramatic, life doesn't always give you chances to repair he damage already done. the last part was wonderfully scripted and Armaan's little mental math has probably cause more damage than repair here. I hope, they are on the same flight atleast or something. I guess, it's gonna take a while before things get better between the two of them. This was a nice read and I was wondering, if you could, please send me a PM the next time you update. BTW, weren't you supposed to update June 8th...aha..missed the special date? Hope you continue soon! Have a nice day! ;)

m4manju

dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awsm part...loved it
plz continue more n thnx fr d pm

love
komal

m4manju