Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I can feel ur heartbeat-ArSh mini FF pt5 page 25 (Page 13)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preet09

Hey Dear...beautiful SS...Loved it...Please include me in ur PM List...
thanks...u r added Embarrassed

Edited by m4manju - 09 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Aphrodite.-

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sacred shrine

Dont be shocked seeing so many replies...i have pmed all the 110 friends on my friend listLOLand i am already seeing the results...

THank You all For Supporting My Friend...It Really Means  A Lot To Us...

gosh girl y u PMed 110 ppl?...u want ppl to come and shoo me away from here for writing crap FF kya?Shocked AngryLOL  lol kidding... thanks sabz... without u i wouldn't have posted it...loves Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nightstarneha-rockss

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

hey manju
jus caught wid d FF.. trust me gurl.. u ryte absolutely well, psecially d way u explain d emos which armaan n shilpa r gng thru.. d little titbit secret which u revealed..
u said amit aspna wer armaan's frnd also.. so doesn't he knw abt d baby's custody
thxn 4 d pm
aww thats so sweet...thanks Embarrassed...arsh and the gang had something in the past which made all of them to drift apart so yeah he is unaware abt AS...and thats it for now LOL read next parts for the truth Tongue loves Embarrassed
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

awesome ss!!!!!!!!!!!! <3!!!!
thanks Embarrassed
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

hey amazing part...loved it... the whole concept is so different... i loved it ... n the way u written it is so beautiful... n i love arsh ... so pls continue soon ... n pls pm mee if possible... take care...love aish...
thanks dear...will surely PM u Embarrassed
zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wonderful uptd dear

&Thnx for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-20k

wonderful uptd dear

&Thnx for pm
hey thanks Embarrassed
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
hello guys here is the next part... and its a long part LOL enjoy reading Embarrassed

Part 3

"please maan jao na'.see I have got your favorite chocolates." A guy in his early twenties was pleading against a girl'maybe his girlfriend. It was a cute scene where this guy was trying to manaofy his angry girlfriend. And to see them like that both Armaan and Shilpa remembered something similar.

*flashback*

Hearing that loud doorbell, someone's sweet dreams got disturbed. Shilpa got irritated and hesitatingly opened her sleepy eyes to look at the clock. It was 8 in the morning.

"god who is here so early morning?"

Shilpa was wearing a simple pink shirt and length pajamas. She came out of the bed and crossing the hallway between bedroom and the hall, opened the door. There stood Armaan with a big grin on his face.

Armaan- "good morning sleepyhead."

Shilpa didn't answer, just turned around and went back to her room. Armaan closed the door behind him and followed her. He knew a big volcano was waiting for him now and he perfectly knew how to manaofy her too.

Armaan- "do u know I always wonder how u end up looking this hot even though u r not in any formal wear."

Shilpa tried to hide the blush but it didn't go unnoticed by him. God he loved when she blushed like this on his comments.

"m going to take bath." She said not looking at him showing she was still angry somehow.

She entered bathroom while Armaan sat on the bed thinking how to win over anger of his angel now.

What happened was last night was their first confession anniversary which obviously Armaan forgot. And it made Shilpa burn in anger. They were in their favorite restaurant having their some hundredth date. She waited for the whole day for Armaan to wish her and gave him many hints. But our "hero" was too lost in her thoughts to realize that. So, when finally nothing could make him remember, she stormed off something like this,

"I always knew u are a jerk Armaan but I can't believe u forgot this. A day which is so special for us Armaan."

Still it didn't ring any bell in his head.

"duh-uh it isn't ur birthday, nor mine neither its valentine day. I m not forgetting anything Shilpa, I know."

"oh really? Toh suno, today is the day when we confessed Armaan. Our first confession anniversary. And u forgot it. I so hate you."

Darn it. How could he? Gosh he was so dead now and he knew no pleading will be of any use at this moment. Still he had to try right?

"Shilpa I ..umm'I 'actually'."

"leave it Armaan."

And She left from there in a huff.

"crap man. I m screwed up now." Armaan said hitting the steering of the car. Though Armaan was worried how to convince her now, he knew that his angel can't remain angry on him for long.

And so he was here, early morning, to manaofy her with her favorite chocolates.

She came out of the washroom after some 20 minutes wearing a beautiful maroon churidaar, her hair wet, making her look breathtakingly beautiful.

Armaan (in his mind) -"Jeez I am so dead now. How can I resist the feelings u r kicking in me shilpa?"

Armaan (now loudly)- Shilpa tum jaanti ho, waise toh tum hamesha khoobsurat lagti ho but u look breathtakingly beautiful with these wet hair playing with the water droplets on ur neck."

Now it was getting worse for Shilpa to hide what his words were doing to her.

"Heck his compliments always make me go weak" Shilpa thought in her mind, "no Shilpa u are angry on him."  She was tried hard to ignore him.

She stood near the dressing table drying her hair trying to ignore all his attempts to melt her.

He could not take it anymore. Suddenly something clicked in his mind. Armaan started taking slow steps towards her, with a naughty grin on his face.

"U know it's not just me who keeps forgetting anniversaries."

"What do u mean?" snapped Shilpa.

"hmm don't u remember today's day and why it is special for us?" Armaan slid his hands on her waist holding her firmly.

"stop making me fool Armaan, I know nothing special happened." Shilpa spoke controlling her feelings whether to be angry or to melt now.

"oh really? Ok then let me tell u miss oh-i-always-remember-everything, it's the day when we kissed each other for the first time."

Unknowingly a slight blush started making it presence on her cheeks.

"Armaan'leave me."

"And what makes u think so?"

"what?"

"that I will leave u and this golden moment like that?... I am not that jerk to leave a chance to kiss this beautiful girlfriend of mine who is just mine forever."

Shilpa always loved the way he always used this words "just mine" so possessively for her. It would make her feel so special.

"shut up Armaan." She said with a fake anger.

"that's what m saying exactly sweet heart. Let me just shut u up." He said winking.

And then before she could snap out something she was being kissed passionately. And their fight got finished with a sweet end.

*flashback*

"aww I love u so much. I will never leave u honey." The voice of that girl made Armaan and Shilpa to snap back to reality.

"why Shilpa? Why u made us so distant that i can never come close to u now. Being so close to each other, we are so part. And here, the music player of Armaan's i-pod was still on and the song started,

"Pyaar Hum Ko Bhi Hai
Pyaar Tum Ko Bhi Hai
To Yeh Kya Silsile Ho Gaye
Bewafa Hum Nahin
Bewafa Tum Nahin
To Kyon Itne Gile Ho Gaye
Chalte Chalte Kaise
Yeh Faasle Ho Gaye
Kya Pata Kahan Hum Chale"

Till now Sonia was awake and was crying for the unknown reason Shilpa could not understand. She started cradling her trying to make her calm but Sonia seemed to be not in no mood to calm down so easily. Ananya was watching this and she wanted to help her out. But the mother in her didn't let her.

"She cheated my son. I will never forgive you Shilpa for the pain u have given to us and specially to my son. I can see how totally devastated he is from the moment he saw u today. He still loved her was this his mistake? When u left him, I thought u will come back one day. But now what u have done to him is just beyond my tolerating limit. I disown u for putting him in this condition Shilpa." She thought in her mind.

Meanwhile a loud announcement caught Armaan's attention.

"Attention please. This is an announcement for a passenger Miss Alisha Singh. "

Alisha...

how could he forget her? The reason why his Shilpa is not with him today...

Ok guys so here is the next part and its 4 pages on MS word which is the longest I have written till now.LOL  hope u enjoy it. And I tried putting some ArSh romance but I suck in writing romantic scenes so sorry if its not upto the mark.Embarrassed

And though I loved reading and replying to all your comments it might not be possible from next part to reply each and every comment. Still m gonna read and love them all so keep them coming.Embarrassed

Edited by m4manju - 09 May 2011 at 8:34am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

me_ashaSriha-Shonaa-ammy_amnabhavs_gid03tanya.dsouzaLaila.Nkashmayurfans4mosaarsh444annie03Freakin_girlsoniarahejaamaniM_Afrin_punamluvshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShakshaddazedworldAR-kashaisha_ranbir8roshni_Amischiefkrazy4kashPearl29sweet_mittalfunkybratz-shamima-KaShforever06vidu87Sam_KaShianCrazyy_Fan-screwed.UP-29priyafri42911LiveLaughLove..rupzloveu-BreezyGirl--Manita-debby_11-Garima-sammy4ulil_desi_goddes-.Aphrodite.-KaSh-Maneet-Fannoseasync..hinal..saraaa.cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatfelicitysmoak.neha-rockss

Go to top