Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Flashbacks (Page 2)

Laraab Groupbie
Laraab
Laraab

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by Laraab

I'm totally against this version of LTL, but I can't believe that people think that the audience watches LTL to see one flashback of Dutta. Of course not. There are some people out there who actually like this new story line. It's not Dutta who is saving this show now. He's gone and I don't believe that he's (Mishal) coming back. They're already showing romance between Digambar and Nakusha. But I don't think they really know what they're doing or where the story is heading to. They are just showing some random things and the story didn't even move since 28 march till now :/

A married women who loses her husband, goes insane, and  in a matter of a few days falls in love with the next random guy who come along and there are people who like this ?
Bless them.
Word - its become so random and how long do they think they can pull it along.
They are the same peole who like shows like Uttaran and Saathiya. LTL is getting higher ratings with every week, so..

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

I'm totally against this version of LTL, but I can't believe that people think that the audience watches LTL to see one flashback of Dutta. Of course not. There are some people out there who actually like this new story line. It's not Dutta who is saving this show now. He's gone and I don't believe that he's (Mishal) coming back. They're already showing romance between Digambar and Nakusha. But I don't think they really know what they're doing or where the story is heading to. They are just showing some random things and the story didn't even move since 28 march till now :/

A married women who loses her husband, goes insane, and  in a matter of a few days falls in love with the next random guy who come along and there are people who like this ?
Bless them.
They are the same peole who like shows like Uttaran and Saathiya. LTL is getting higher ratings with every week, so..

People like Uttaran Shocked LOL U must be kidding ... Everyone hates it ...

They are gonna continue using it LOL They have no other way out Once they bring in the new face anyways all this will be gone 
__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ priya

oh priyaaa,hi, chal ab bata precap mein kya tha? and Idid'nt know tu bhaiaya jee ki fan hai? ar,nahi kuch nahi... waise apanko lardki pasand hai!

no no no no i am not a fan of bhaiyaji, unhe to bas bhaiyaji hi rahne do.
Hum to bas ek hi insaan k fan h or wo h dutta(mishal)... Dutta and only dutta.
Actually GKD is my mumma's fav. Show, m to bas time pass karti hu as its also a gangster's love story.
Aahaaa... To tujhe arpita pasand h.
Ok now what i say abt that precap, it was the most worst precap i had ever scene in ltl, itna gussa aa raha tha nakku pe ki...
How can she hugs some other man or wo bhi that diggu the piggu.
Ye wo nakku nahi h...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I truly believe Dutta the character will be back, they will find a replacement the dunces that they are.
Unless a miracle brings MR back, and if he does come back I am certain, that he can save the show and the they write themselves out of this mess also. Come on, soaps have a long shelf life, if they have strong characters like Dutta, Naku, Baaji and the works...same as Tulsi in KSKBT..she was such a strong character that they were able to drag out crappy tracks too, so in the same way, if MR-DSP comes back, they can re-vitalize the show.

tulsivirani2012

Laraab Groupbie
Laraab
Laraab

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Bless them.

People like Uttaran Shocked LOL U must be kidding ... Everyone hates it ...

They are gonna continue using it LOL They have no other way out Once they bring in the new face anyways all this will be gone 
It was the #1 show for a looong time and it's #4 now, so people definitely like to watch it.
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I'm sure that when dutta comes back they will kill Digu's character. And now they are showing Digu softening towards Naku so when he dies while saving her it makes sense to the audiences. 
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I truly believe Dutta the character will be back, they will find a replacement the dunces that they are.
Unless a miracle brings MR back, and if he does come back I am certain, that he can save the show and the they write themselves out of this mess also. Come on, soaps have a long shelf life, if they have strong characters like Dutta, Naku, Baaji and the works...same as Tulsi in KSKBT..she was such a strong character that they were able to drag out crappy tracks too, so in the same way, if MR-DSP comes back, they can re-vitalize the show.

The show is doing well TRP-wise, and that's the only thing that matters! So, the crapfest will continue...

-Ritz-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

I'm sure that when dutta comes back they will kill Digu's character. And now they are showing Digu softening towards Naku so when he dies while saving her it makes sense to the audiences. 

Ya, digu would sacrifice his life like seema saving/helping Tasha. But i really doubt dutta as the character returning as well from the precap.

Go to top