Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Laraab

I'm totally against this version of LTL, but I can't believe that people think that the audience watches LTL to see one flashback of Dutta. Of course not. There are some people out there who actually like this new story line. It's not Dutta who is saving this show now. He's gone and I don't believe that he's (Mishal) coming back. They're already showing romance between Digambar and Nakusha. But I don't think they really know what they're doing or where the story is heading to. They are just showing some random things and the story didn't even move since 28 march till now :/

Are u against of LCL or not. I can't understand what u r trying to say
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Sad, but very true, paise ke liye kuch bhi karega :(

yaar video me dekha nahi tha kya gifts bhighwaye honge un garo me... 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah bt iska matlab yeh nahin ki ppl like the show ðŸ˜› I think the 8000 ppl like it ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Not the rest of us 

well in overall saathiya and uttaran is much better than LCL.

For the channel its enough that the 8000 like it na they don't care about the 200 who give them no tangible returns.
To get proper trp, these 8000 houses should be changed every month, in vast population of India, then the true picture will be known.😊
anything is better then lcl. And Saathiya is nothing like Uttaran, Uttaran is rubbish and full of saazish whereas Saathiya is family orinented and is a winner on starplus with tam of 6.5 or something not sure exactly but its on 6.

Yeah bt iska matlab yeh nahin ki ppl like the show ðŸ˜› I think the 8000 ppl like it ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Not the rest of us 

well in overall saathiya and uttaran is much better than LCL.

For the channel its enough that the 8000 like it na they don't care about the 200 who give them no tangible returns.
To get proper trp, these 8000 houses should be changed every month, in vast population of India, then the true picture will be known.😊