wowww awesome work yar πŸ‘.thanxx for the pm ...πŸ€—
your all siggy r  speech less .πŸ˜ƒ...
i think i should also start pm- ing all ppl abt my shopπŸ˜†
thanks riasa gld u think so lol its first time i pmed πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx hun
whats your name btw?
I cannot believe your making everyone wait because of my comment. I don't know if i should bang my head, or give you a hug for loving me so muchπŸ˜†. Before i go into the comment, i would like to say that the Navya siggie is very very beautiful, love the Karishma kapoor siggie too, done amazingly priya.

I can't type today uff
But here's my comment and your most awaited one πŸ˜›

I love the style used in her, Bips looks amazing in this siggie, it's done amazingly well babe. I love the colouring in this siggie, the beautiful and angelic dark theme was just superbly done, love this style. The texture is beautiful, i love the way you've made this siggie, it highlights bipasha'a beauty, totally and utterly gorgeous. Love this siggie priya. Lovely work. I love the way you've captured her eyes, cause i was just looking at them, they are really really striking, and the eyes you've planted on the background is truly intruding, lovely work sweetums.

Mar Jawan. These two can make the most simple pictures look like a work of art. I love this siggie, when i saw it my breath was stolen away, this has to be my fav siggie from you ever. Don't know if you'll beat this, but this is total and utter gorgeousness. I love the blank shading on the side, it's looks like a beautiful frame. I love the way you've experimented with this siggie, and god you should definately do more blending in the future. This is just pure genious. I love Karan and Shilpa in this pictures you've used, Karan looks extremely good, his still my brother people, but god this was the time where Armaan really made his impact on DMG. I loved his character, and the way his staring at Shilpa, it's making me all go tingly. I love the text, uff when i saw these pics posted my Iram, that was the first thing that popped in my head. I love the colouring in this siggie, it's so simple, yet so very effective, love it to bits priya.

Ufff...fff...fff teri Adaaa.
Damn why are these two so adorable? Priya you've done an amazing job with these pictures yaar. It's totally and uttelry mesmerising. I love this so much, i love the way you've blended it, i prefer this without the black around, this is just simple, just caressing, just wondering KaSh. I love this so very much, i would so so want to see more KaSh siggies like this from you, it's just wonderful to acknowledge. I love the way his smiling at her, and she's got this shy and naive look on her, God KaSh as AR rocked like no other. I just adore this so very much, and im so happy that you made this blending style, it's just wow.

Love everything you've made
Adore it too bits
Make some more soon
can't wait for your update

Sorry others for keeping u all waiting cause of me πŸ˜†
U r really an outstanding siggy maker..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liked ur siggies too much..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankzz aloot 4 da pm..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Cherry-

I cannot believe your making everyone wait because of my comment. I don't know if i should bang my head, or give you a hug for loving me so muchπŸ˜†.you can do both  πŸ˜† Before i go into the comment, i would like to say that the Navya siggie is very very beautiful, love the Karishma kapoor siggie too, done amazingly priya.  thnx gld you like them

I can't type today uff
But here's my comment and your most awaited one πŸ˜› this is the longest time you've taken to edit a comment for meπŸ˜†

I love the style used in her, Bips looks amazing in this siggie, it's done amazingly well babe. yh she does look gorgeous wish she wore indian attire more often suits her better IMO I love the colouring in this siggie, the beautiful and angelic dark theme was just superbly done, love this style. thnx The texture is beautiful, i love the way you've made this siggie, it highlights bipasha'a beauty, totally and utterly gorgeous. Love this siggie priya. Lovely work. I love the way you've captured her eyes, cause i was just looking at them, they are really really striking, and the eyes you've planted on the background is truly intruding, lovely work sweetums. i love the depth you look @ sigs more depth then what i thought of  actually 😳

Mar Jawan. These two can make the most simple pictures look like a work of art. I love this siggie, when i saw it my breath was stolen away, this has to be my fav siggie from you ever. aww rlly? thanks😳 Don't know if you'll beat this, but this is total and utter gorgeousness. I love the blank shading on the side, it's looks like a beautiful frame. I love the way you've experimented with this siggie, and god you should definately do more blending in the future. thnx i love experimenting 😳This is just pure genious. I love Karan and Shilpa in this pictures you've used, Karan looks extremely good, his still my brother people,LOL but god this was the time where Armaan really made his impact on DMG.totally I loved his character, and the way his staring at Shilpa, it's making me all go tingly. I love the text, uff when i saw these pics posted my Iram, that was the first thing that popped in my head. same here I love the colouring in this siggie, it's so simple, yet so very effective, love it to bits priya. gld u liked the colouring again was an experiment 

Ufff...fff...fff teri Adaaa.
Damn why are these two so adorable? Priya you've done an amazing job with these pictures yaar. TY hun It's totally and uttelry mesmerising. I love this so much, i love the way you've blended it, i prefer this without the black around, this is just simple, just caressing, just wondering KaSh. gld u liked it I love this so very much, i would so so want to see more KaSh siggies like this from you, it's just wonderful to acknowledge. I love the way his smiling at her, and she's got this shy and naive look on her, God KaSh as AR rocked like no other.  I agree loved their expressions and this scene  I just adore this so very much, and im so happy that you made this blending style, it's just wow. all thnx to amna πŸ˜† and the pics blending better this way.. i dont know if i should make u wait logner for the 'hot night ones' or post that in next updt

Love everything you've made
Adore it too bits
Make some more soon
can't wait for your update thnx hun its coming soon as i have stuff saved

Sorry others for keeping u all waiting cause of me πŸ˜†  you should have come back from church and did this first πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

U r really an outstanding siggy maker..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liked ur siggies too much..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankzz aloot 4 da pm..πŸ˜›
aww thanks faraan
your welcome😳
Im tryin to pm u, but inbox full again
delete some and i'll send u the pic.
pmed
now update quickly, otherwise my next comment will take even longer LOL.