priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

Great Job

hi zeisha thnx hun
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!!!!! this siggies are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

my favorite are this two for sure😳

the first one b/c it has the blackish beauty to it and it is so classic. to me it looks like 60's herione madhubala lol,  priya you sure have capture the simplecity of this classic beauty!!!! it looks too beatuiful!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

now this one ISH!!!! love in the rain, two lover lost in each other eyes, forgetting what is around them. the rain cannot seperate them nor can themselves. it is filled with love, shyness, cuteness, passionate and ofcouse hotnessπŸ˜† and the text, you have nailed it re, kavyaanjali text is really amazing and you have put it very nicelyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ this siggie is heartmelting for sure b/c everything is so broken behind them yet they make it look so beautiful, like they are saying see through my eyes then you will know how this broken stuff can turn to beautifulness.

p.s. bravo priyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
priya185 thumbnail
thnx a lot banu means a lot *hugs*
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Beautiful update Priya, the Ragini one is gorgeous <3
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lovely Creations Priya
the salman sig is Very Pretty and also the AA one is Beautiful
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pehle toh dabba khaali karo apna.. i can't reply to the anniversary thing here can I? πŸ˜†

and i'm sorrryyy for not commenting here in a billion years :S you're at number 5 already :OO πŸ€— i love love love the banner, the blending especially ;) and no nothing is missing in it - it's beautiful 😳
i love the AA one :$
priya185 thumbnail
@ siddhi thnx hun
@ preeti thanks glad you liked those ones
someone pmed me saying that  its preethi's bday was that you? i was confused cause your sig box didnt have anything in it to do wiht bdays so ddint reply there  
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

pehle toh dabba khaali karo apna.. i can't reply to the anniversary thing here can I? πŸ˜†

and i'm sorrryyy for not commenting here in a billion years :S you're at number 5 already :OO πŸ€— i love love love the banner, the blending especially ;) and no nothing is missing in it - it's beautiful 😳
i love the AA one :$

ok chal i'll delete one pm for you πŸ˜† otherwise full inbox means wont get distracted on if but since its weekend ...
teen saal se banari hoon but with much breaks
glad you liked banner and AA one :)