India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir...Haseena...ahem ahem...

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I know you'll must be tired of these 'wacky couples' posts, but really, don't you think Kabir and Haseena are going to have a bike ride soon? ROFL

If you don't understand what I'm saying, see today's episode..police doesn't allow Haseena to take her car and she sees Kabir on his bike. Co-incidentally, her hair is also blowing in the wind. LOL Touche. Wink

I'd written an FF on them for PKYEK world cup, but never in my wildest dreams thought CV's would do that! Either CV's are besharam, or me. Or both. Tongue ROFL

Love and no offense,
Megz. Wink Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jMs-Min-Hoabhina_roksPari-GuptaAlpenliebe-Alone-roseflower_07BinKuchKahe.-Rumi-..Armaania..--sunshine--OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I know you'll must be tired of these 'wacky couples' posts, but really, don't you think Kabir and Haseena are going to have a bike ride soon? ROFL

If you don't understand what I'm saying, see today's episode..police doesn't allow Haseena to take her car and she sees Kabir on his bike. Co-incidentally, her hair is also blowing in the wind. LOL Touche. Wink

I'd written an FF on them for PKYEK world cup, but never in my wildest dreams thought CV's would do that! Either CV's are besharam, or me. Or both. Tongue ROFL

Love and no offense,
Megz. Wink Wink
 Trust me even I thought the sameROFLROFL hamare khayal kitne milte hai naROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Megz. Dreams do come true. LOL. now i am planning to dream about madhu and chand mamu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaIndigoBlues

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Love and no offense,
Megz. Wink Wink
can u give me the link of that ff which u wrote on kabir-haseena?i wanna read it

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Love and no offense,
Megz. Wink Wink
 Trust me even I thought the sameROFLROFL hamare khayal kitne milte hai naROFLROFL

Yeah..from Sid to Kabir-Haseena...LOL

OriginalsFan

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Megz. Dreams do come true. LOL. now i am planning to dream about madhu and chand mamu.

arnab chachu so gaye..chandu mama jaage...Wink Wink

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

Love and no offense,
Megz. Wink Wink

Yeah..from Sid to Kabir-Haseena...LOL
 Go back to ma chandu mama wali post n check ma comment u will really laughLOLLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseflower_07

Love and no offense,
Megz. Wink Wink
can u give me the link of that ff which u wrote on kabir-haseena?i wanna read it

Here you go! Wink

roseflower_07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index