India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Sudhir to fight Arjun's case?! (Page 3)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Arohi should fight Arjun's case  i have seen in many shows where ppl jinka law  se door door tak koi rishta nahi they became lawyer to protect their belovedLOL .so y cant Arohi.i have no trust in mr sudhir thali ka brinjal hai kahi slip ho gaya .n as far as Sudhir not taking this case is quite simple as the victim is his father n the accused is his daughter would be so he cant fight the case on emotional grounds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

but did Arohi find the evidence?D'oh did i miss somethin?
LOLbut in that case der wont be any fight...she can straight away hand over the evidence n get Arjun out n whom wil Sudhir fight against? their own party?LOL

I actually was thinking why Arjun isnt speaking anythin in his defence?!!

He can represent himself..there is no need of a lawyer!!

No Arohi didn't find anything, but knowing Arohi she won't give up. I am sure she will put up a fight, too bad she didn't make copies of the footage from the party.

I can understand why Arjun hasn't said anything in his defense, the evidence against him is strong and he did admit that he did go with the intention of killing Kartar. That tape and Ram were his best proof.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarposhibz

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Guys, if KMH were to end by the end of this month, how will they tie all the lose ends by then? The lawyer is dead and the evidence has to be found, the there is the court case after that Arjun's real father has to be introduced, then there was supposed to the introduction of a film maker and a love triangle...how are they gonna manage all this in 15 episodesConfused Atleast they should finish the soap sensibly otherwise it will be too stupidOuch Hope they are given an extentionTongue

shibz

smilee17 Groupbie
smilee17
smilee17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ya me 2...

PemaKarpo

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Please no - Sudhir should not fight the case at all.  He will do the same what he did to Arjun's mother.  He admitted to Arjun -"woh meri galti thi, tumne Daddu koh qyon mara"

Arohi should fight the case.  I know she can do it.

PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index