Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it about AbhayPia? or just Abhay?*Edit* (Page 6)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
It was never About Abhay alone... it was a journey that AbhIya  will travel..
I guess they showed Pia's part of history n it was soo obvious..Just like a mere Human's History..Unlike Abhay's he had a Dark one..that made high-light to his part of story..
 Pia is still a human ,she thinks like one..behaves like one...n feels bad when someone hurts her,..She Feels..!!
That does not mean Abhay don't even he has started to feel the very Emotion of Love..Being Heartless Yet with a big heart which beats only for Pia..He shuldn't hv kept secret in 1st place..
But he was sacred to loose Pia..His only Life..
But keeping a secret is also making him loose her..
Pia can ask Q's n he is subjected to answer them..
But he shuld also explain her well all the situations he faced..n as per the TB Articles Pia finally uses her Brain n search engines Abhay Brother..Pia I tell you shuld keep on doing that..
Pia I don't blame her if she hates him or abuse him..or breaks up..even..!! She was kept in Dark..She has all right..!!
Abhay n Pia r correct in their own way..BOTH r right n both r wrong..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSG

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey sorry for interrupting, and apologize as I didn't read the essays.LOL
But, to be VERY honest and frank, there are people present here, who claim themselves as Abhiya fan when they are just Abhay fans and have never supported Piya. So is it right, to claim themselves Abhayand Piya's fan when they are just Abhay's fan?
That's what the TM want to say.EmbarrassedPeriod !
Hmm Okay one doesn't support abhay ..piya or rather any character if not justified. What is the point in supporting blindly . Justification depend on plot & story line  , growth of the character . So if u say that abhay fans doesn't support piya ..so u mean since u are abhlya fan u are suppose to support piya ..or can i say abhay ..u support the behaviour  , character in that situation.

Even i like abhlya ..it is relation that i like but i am abhay fan . Well many would fall in this
Is this what @TM what to say that u mentioned ShockedShockedShocked..i thought there are too many Smile

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

But, to be VERY honest and frank, there are people present here, who claim themselves as Abhiya fan when they are just Abhay fans and have never supported Piya. So is it right, to claim themselves Abhayand Piya's fan when they are just Abhay's fan?
Hmm Okay one doesn't support abhay ..piya or rather any character if not justified. What is the point in supporting blindly . Justification depend on plot & story line  , growth of the character . So if u say that abhay fans doesn't support piya ..so u mean since u are abhlya fan u are suppose to support piya ..or can i say abhay ..u support the behaviour  , character in that situation.

Even i like abhlya ..it is relation that i like but i am abhay fan . Well many would fall in this
Is this what @TM what to say that u mentioned ShockedShockedShocked..i thought there are too many Smile

Well I've been repeatedly stating I am not pointing at anyone or all Abhiya or Abhay fans.
Some people are true Abhiya fans here and I appreciate all the abhay fans who claim themselves as abhay fans.

Wait. What does a fan mean? To appreciate the character, and constructively criticize him/her when he/she is wrong.
If you are a fan of a couple.You SHOULD equally love both of them, no more no less.And SHOULD support both of them whenever they are right and SHOULD criticize both of them when they are wrong.
However, some of them only support abhay, and not seeing Piya's point of view.
As I said, i am not referring anyone, its just general so anyone getting offended shouldn't happen also.

Listen, now I can't explain what all TM meant since she is Abhiya fan.And I have no idea how Abhiya phase is going or any emotions, fandom about it.But her general idea is this that if someone is fan of XYZ only he shudnt claim himself as fan of ABC-XYZ. Every person should agree to this element because its reasonable matter(generally, not abhiya only..any couple it can be). Period !
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Well I've been repeatedly stating I am not pointing at anyone or all Abhiya or Abhay fans.
Some people are true Abhiya fans here and I appreciate all the abhay fans who claim themselves as abhay fans.

Wait. What does a fan mean? To appreciate the character, and constructively criticize him/her when he/she is wrong.
If you are a fan of a couple.You SHOULD equally love both of them, no more no less.And SHOULD support both of them whenever they are right and SHOULD criticize both of them when they are wrong.
However, some of them only support abhay, and not seeing Piya's point of view.
As I said, i am not referring anyone, its just general so anyone getting offended shouldn't happen also.

Listen, now I can't explain what all TM meant since she is Abhiya fan.And I have no idea how Abhiya phase is going or any emotions, fandom about it.But her general idea is this that if someone is fan of XYZ only he shudnt claim himself as fan of ABC-XYZ. Every person should agree to this element because its reasonable matter(generally, not abhiya only..any couple it can be). Period !
Hmm Cant write much ...understood .thanks mahi Smile..my point was general too not to any fan as such ...just gave an example . I guess u didn't get my point so it is fine..

Anyway why to make our head bother so much LOLLOL

Edited by abhaylove - 07 May 2011 at 8:06am
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
After long tym some big going discussion is on and m feeling so good to see that my forum is coming back slowly :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSGEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

After long tym some big going discussion is on and m feeling so good to see that my forum is coming back slowly :)
All due to hallbol ..WinkLOL

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjna4

All due to hallbol ..WinkLOL

If it is due to that halla bol den i m feeling so happy
@tm: keep creating such topics and thanx 4 such nice topic where every member participatedBig smile

adorableKSG

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@abhaylove and Princezz22

No dears, My aim was absolutly not why one would claim to be an Abhiya fan while theyr r only Piya or Abhay fans. I was expressing an 'awareness' of unbalanced views based on that we cant handle our feelings balanced. doesnt matter if we are abhay or Piya fans or abhiya fans, fans of whomever we are, in its mature sense its good to understand both and just not go one-sided. thats it. or even if we dont want to understand at least not judge overratadly=)

Originally posted by NIDIZ

I guess they showed Pia's part of history n it was soo obvious..Just like a mere Human's History..Unlike Abhay's he had a Dark one..that made high-light to his part of story..

Pia is still a human ,she thinks like one..behaves like one...n feels bad when someone hurts her,..She Feels..!!

That does not mean Abhay don't even he has started to feel the very Emotion of Love..Being Heartless Yet with a big heart which beats only for Pia..He shuldn't hv kept secret in 1st place..
But he was sacred to loose Pia..His only Life..

Abhay n Pia r correct in their own way..BOTH r right n both r wrong..

@highlight...beautiful and true*sigh*
exactly,thats how it would be right too look at it.
 its both right, both wrong. and the beauty relies in how both makes mistakes and how botth rise again with eachothers support.

Thnx for replyingSmile

Edited by adorableKSG - 07 May 2011 at 8:14am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index