Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it about AbhayPia? or just Abhay?*Edit* - Page 2

adorableKSG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

True that. The majority of sympathy in this show has always lied with Abhay. I am an Abhay shipper , totally. But being on Abhay's side does not mean he does no wrong or that whatever he says or does is justified. 

As Chillz pointed out , the likes of  us brand Abhay the vintage suffering Byronic Hero. But that doesn't make him the 'unmistakable'. 

Whatever happens tomorrow, whatever Piya's reaction to it , and whatever her decision , it has a lot to do with what Abhay has done or should i say not done? He didn't communicate with her, he lied to her, he didn't have faith in her strength, he kept her in the dark and took all decisions for both of them by himself. Then, how can he or we expect Piya to understand , forgive and forget something she has never been a part of? 

We agree on the fact that till date whatever Abhay has done for Piya ( minus his mod whiplash ) has been with good intent and a good loving heart but sometimes... you just go wrong inspite of all the goodness in your intent. For Abhay that  'sometimes' has happened. 

Piya has all the right to be angry and devastated. One should just let her be. Let her weigh all pros and cons and decide what she wants. Above all, let her deal with all the shock of having been turned into a half vampire. If she loves Abhay , all her fears , anger and devastation will soften away ...but...IN ITS OWN TIME. 

Thnx  for replying😊

I agree with your words on the analyse for upcomming track, these kind of ups and downs was what i did expect from their story and without it there wont be a chance for the charcaters to devlop into eachother.

As for beeing a shipper. i do understand that. and well, its great that you consider all parts and characteristics.But for me somehow even beeig a shipper in this story is still equall to AbhayPiya involved, a Abhiya shipper, whatever Abhay goes through, whatever we see of him, is directly or indirectly connected to Piya and viceversa, thats the specialty in this story(even though writers fails to show is rightfully). So basically and logicaly beeing a shipper of each would bring along the other anyways. I personally dont like this divison, but guess its there and uforrunatly sometimes with a possesive baseless gesture.

and yes abhay is mistakable, as is Piya. that is the beauty of it. if they both were saints it would rather become boring after a while. Although i must mention the beauty of Piyas love for Abhay, how it usually is unconditioal and how she glows in it to a saintly level without questioning and how Abhay beautifuly feels assured with his smile is that 'extra' and that rareness in their story apart of the unlimited pain, and it would be beautiful if creatives developed the drama on that with ups and downs there rather than creating misunderstandings between them, bringing in more of a forced track at times, while so much more is still left open for clarficiation between them as the base of it.
when they prestent that mentioned rareness there should be proper focus and development right there, a reason they are so special compared to the average stories.
Edited by adorableKSG - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: adorableKSG

@Black...yes, from what creatives have been expressing, and i have seen in some articles from the actors themselfes, Piyas journey was the plot with Abhay and Abhiya as very close second main plot. till now writesr have failed to successfully show it though, sometimes to a level where even Abhiya seems like 3rd grade side-charcaters.  and taking fans views here, yes, the fail to understand the main character, and requires it to baselessly always be there for other charcaters importance, rightfully and logicaly.

I agree there. AbhIya has always had a grip but at times, even they've been handled wrongly, as characters as well as as a bond. Yet, end of the day, their power and impact can be felt.

As for Maithali, you know i think even if they show a FB with Metz disagreeing with Abhayender or arguing with him, she'll take a place next to Piya real fast,lol
But yes, it seems rather like Abhay with any girl that makes him happy. not what it actually should be: two lonely souls, pained by society, finding solace in eachother no matter how complicated it gets along the way.  

You know, I think you're right about Maithili. The moment she's shown giving Abhay trouble, she'll also be bashed left, right and centre I guess. Lol! You see, Pia did give him happiness right? We never saw Abhay glow and smile so much. 
@bold: πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thnx for the reply😊

I loved replying! Thanks for making the post! 

You know, you should really be more active. The forum needs members like you 😳
adorableKSG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hmph, why silent member, you are good analyst, should post your views here. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†

People always pick on the heroine. She's always the one who is dumb, ungrateful, faithless, etc. πŸ˜† The hero, owing to his dashing personality and charming good looks has no faults, and if he does commit mistakes, it's just for the good of the heroine. πŸ˜† I guess people are forgetting that at the end of the day the characters in shows are human beings like you and me. πŸ˜†

Hehe, thank you😊 But i guess getting to much involved with words here would distract me from fully enjoying what i like about the show,lol. But feelt good to express this time, so maybe i'll bother you with my words in futureπŸ˜†

Isnt it ? Its like the heroine is the everlasting punching bag ?πŸ˜† and after a while not just for the hero but for all charcaters,lo. exaclty, since we are sitting on the other side beeing aware of all hidden emotions and all voiceovers, we expect the same from the chacters. and if they dont behave as we would knwoing everything they are accused for beeing dumb and faithless as u say, even in times they are really smart with their moves😳 πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: adorableKSG

Hehe, thank you😊 But i guess getting to much involved with words here would distract me from fully enjoying what i like about the show,lol. But feelt good to express this time, so maybe i'll bother you with my words in futureπŸ˜†

Isnt it ? Its like the heroine is the everlasting punching bag ?πŸ˜† and after a while not just for the hero but for all charcaters,lo. exaclty, since we are sitting on the other side beeing aware of all hidden emotions and all voiceovers, we expect the same from the chacters. and if they dont behave as we would knwoing everything they are accused for beeing dumb and faithless as u say, even in times they are really smart with their moves😳 πŸ˜†

Yes. At least Pia is different-she has the guts to confront Abhay when she's feeling angry with him. πŸ˜† Most heroines just cry. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yes. At least Pia is different-she has the guts to confront Abhay when she's feeling angry with him. πŸ˜† Most heroines just cry. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

@Red: Tell me about it 😳 Pia, too, had that phase and she pissed me off to no end there. Thank God at least she's over that πŸ€”
adorableKSG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

Hey,
I wont point at anyone.πŸ˜ƒSo I don't think none should get offended.
However, if you see, all the fans pick up the heroine more easily claiming her as wrong in every aspect.
I wont blame and tell all the Abhay fans who claim themselves as Abhiya fans to stop loving Abhay?
No !! Why should I also? Everyone has their opinions.
But, the thing which bugs all is that if someone is Abhay fan, let him/her claim that he/she is rather than addressing him/herself as 'Abhiya fan'.Just don't claim as Abhiya fan.😳
I am bringing other show here, but I am die hard Armaan fan, But I never claimed myself as AR fan because I genuinely never loved AR only and nor any couple.

But there are REALLY genuine Abhiya fans here too :)

Hey backπŸ˜†

Honestly sweety, i am not so keen on discussion on fans of this characters vs that character, i feel we generally should see it as a whole, that even why i wanted to write a post like this. but maybe i expect to much since i havnt been much involved with the fandom online, and am kinda new to this world and how it came more as big question to me why ppl would throw so much emotions on one charcacter for another.
as for Abhiya fans, well as i say it, its maybe that those fans are Abhiya fans with Abhays approval and happiness assuredπŸ˜†. otherwise it can turn into Abhay+another girl  in a second without even thinking, Abhay can only feel what love is and what life is only when he has Piya assured in his mind, that when he can spread life and smile even with othersEmbarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written post..agree with you..sometimes we fans do get carried away...including me 2 or 3 times..have blammed..PIYA..and I feel sad for that..I apoligise ..to her & my friends..here..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.πŸ€—and yes ..both are right wrong..sweet ..stupid careless..egoistic..and so on..so ..we should enjoy all these emotions & I feel we should enjoy their mistakes..too.😍.that is life..I guess..we all make mistakes..so its a part of our life & journey..and it only happens fr good.as I always belive..!!Good work..keep posting..!!πŸ‘
adorableKSG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I agree there. AbhIya has always had a grip but at times, even they've been handled wrongly, as characters as well as as a bond. Yet, end of the day, their power and impact can be felt.

Exactly, no matter how wrong they are handled in script just one powerful and intense seems to make up for it. thats where they are special. but its still such a pain that they have something so precious in their hand and still waste the show on unrelated and forced tracks.

You know, I think you're right about Maithili. The moment she's shown giving Abhay trouble, she'll also be bashed left, right and centre I guess. Lol!

Trust me, i wont be surprised at allπŸ˜†

You see, Pia did give him happiness right? We never saw Abhay glow and smile so much. 

Exactly, its as if noone sees his change cause of Piya, keeping Piya safe brought him lots more to deal with, but above it he came back to life, he started to care abt ppl rightfully again. He started smile wholeheartedly.

@bold: πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you😳

Thnx for the reply😊

I loved replying! Thanks for making the post! 

You know, you should really be more active. The forum needs members like you Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Thnx sweety😳 flattered. It did feel good expressing myself. but i guess getting involved with views and forums that averagly judge baselessy at some points does affect one neutral interest in a show.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

True that. The majority of sympathy in this show has always lied with Abhay. I am an Abhay shipper , totally. But being on Abhay's side does not mean he does no wrong or that whatever he says or does is justified. 

As Chillz pointed out , the likes of  us brand Abhay the vintage suffering Byronic Hero. But that doesn't make him the 'unmistakable'. 

Whatever happens tomorrow, whatever Piya's reaction to it , and whatever her decision , it has a lot to do with what Abhay has done or should i say not done? He didn't communicate with her, he lied to her, he didn't have faith in her strength, he kept her in the dark and took all decisions for both of them by himself. Then, how can he or we expect Piya to understand , forgive and forget something she has never been a part of? 

We agree on the fact that till date whatever Abhay has done for Piya ( minus his mod whiplash ) has been with good intent and a good loving heart but sometimes... you just go wrong inspite of all the goodness in your intent. For Abhay that  'sometimes' has happened. 

Piya has all the right to be angry and devastated. One should just let her be. Let her weigh all pros and cons and decide what she wants. Above all, let her deal with all the shock of having been turned into a half vampire. If she loves Abhay , all her fears , anger and devastation will soften away ...but...IN ITS OWN TIME. 

AWESOME POCZ..couldnt resist but say I so adore you fro being here with all of us..yaar seriously..and CHILZ you too OKIEE..!!
adorableKSG thumbnail

Yes thats her uniqness , she is a 'tigeress lamb''πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Red: Tell me about it 😳 Pia, too, had that phase and she pissed me off to no end there. Thank God at least she's over that πŸ€”

Actually i feelt some of the times she cried was justified and needed. And sometimes when she wanst crying i was actually surprised. i was like girl dont keep those tears inside its unhealtyπŸ˜†
but agree, there were times i would wish her to just stop the tears and instead just hit someoneto get over with itπŸ₯±πŸ˜†