Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 7)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Jugnu will do KC by only drinking till night and not eating...ROFL...ROFL...ae loh kaunsi nayi baat hai...D'oh... he can do that everyday...Star

Lachchi : motti mami...ROFL...Angry you have no right to say that bhukkhad kaamchor..ROFL,... pehle tu vrat rakh yashpaal ke liye...Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Rhyming Pine: I'll read in the morning for sure... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@An:Speculations r fine...but telling something with a guarantee needs a valid source or else it can b taken as spreading a rumour and as it is in Geet forum its been happening frequently with topics opening with infos and spoilers which r most of the time falseLOL..why turn the den into something similar as well ..that was never the purpose of this den na...we give tukkas or riddles mostly based on characters which r fiction...but if same is done on actors ,then its taken as rumour and thats what brings in trouble and things come under the scannerOuch...tomorrow if someone comes in Den and says GC or DD is leaving the show ...my source told me.,...just imagine the after effectsLOLLOL...and later its den which will come under the scanner...thats why its better to keep these things out of Den and it was already decided in den rules as well which r on PG1 na...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosespanchjun5swan20TaiyoSecretKhabri420

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Jo, I don't agree with you about Maaneet. All viewers are not the same and each one watches any show with different expectations. So the aim of the channel and the PH cannot be to please every viewer always. But it is also important that at-least one section of the viewers is appreciating what is being shown at any given instance. 

The problem here is that they show stuff the no one is appreciating. Maaneet may be the focus all the time and most of the time people are happy because we are given enough of them. But in instances like today, why can;t they try and please the section of us who are willing to watch Teji-pammi? If it had teji-pammi, a lot of us would have lived the episode.  Instead they choose to show Dev and nandini whom no body wants to watch. Result - crappy episode which no one liked. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 06 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesserialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06swan20Taiyo

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

I agree with AN here... Weather the actor goes on break or not we are no one to judge that... But when that absence of a mere actor takes a toll on story than as a loyal viewer i will react coz i will feel that Creatives along with actors take us for granted... I will not like that here both production house and actors take us for granted... as a loyal viewer i will not like this... Also we have been supporting the show .through every phase... We surely do not deserve such un planned filler episodes

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Himaja12Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti0649erFanSoapoperasrfunswan20preetgurti-PoisonIvy-

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Jyo
If we get adi-nandini tab tu jo maange woh tujhko Approveand ask me Im dying to take GURUMAATA ki padvi back from swanROFL  and if they make negative tab toh kya kahna. Cool Clap

Priti
same here
f maneet is not there I won't mind if we get to see pammi-geet, geet-adi or even lacchi-lucky, biji yelling at nandini fine, but my problem is overdose of dev-nanidini. cv tried on AA did not work nandini can not act, SS was overacting today and maamu was no where fitting in it. 

geeta
grow up bahan!!!!!!!!
Do you still believe LVR???Shocked kya ho gaya tujhe??D'oh if he says wait for Friday that means it's gonna disaster.Approve  he is trying to pull audience.
you need to give dose and take class of your newly found BF via FB message.Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Himaja12Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesserialwatcher16jyoti06swan2049erFanSoapoperasrfun

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Me love to watch Lachi ... LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Himaja12Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06swan2049erFanSoapoperasrfun

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Someone give me a good title for den na!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Himaja12Sanjanareddy84jyoti06swan20

Go to top