Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 4)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Dhinka chikaq dhinka chika dhinka chika,,hey hey hey hey...

confused ?? y am i so happy???

the answer is avein hi..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Geets... congo for the debut ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06 Channel Moderator

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
There r certain things which is not in our hand and we should not worry about who deserves a break and who does not deserve a break...r we producers of this show ??...its the duty and responsibility of the producers and the channel to give equal breaks to all actors at equal intervals making sure the show does not suffer and they hv enough banks for it...Who r we to spoonfeed them about all this ??
Today I was watching DLMH...I noticed that the precap of the Aamir-Sanjeeda dance and whole marriage thing was aired for last 5 days...means they hv 5 days ka bank...that show too airs 6 days a week ...right ?? wonder that show ka actors got a good 5 days ka break...
So how is it that only Geet falls in problem with no bank when actors go on leave and other shows r running so smoothly with 5-6 episodes ka bank ??
Its high time the PH takes the responsibility of banking episodes and its high time Viewers too try to watch few episodes as fillers without expecting Maaneet together in every episode...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: I guess this is forum where the information is circulated rumor or otherwise and everyone reacts to it. We are not responsible for the show or how the characters behave, but we do react. And actors are part of the show if one reacts to the absence ... do not see anything wrong with that. Ya, it should not become abusive or a game of bashing.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Agree with you Jo. 

The PH should get more responsible but somehow the audience's reaction affects this show too much, I haven;t seen it happening anywhere else. So they are always left shooting and correcting at the last minute. Anyways, I suppose they are trying to make it up now but showing these fillers. 

Also, if instead of Dev-Nandini, if we were shown Teji-Pammi, no one would have complained. It is these things that irk viewers even more. When they know the one thing is accepted more than the other, why not focus on that? We all love and adore Pammi. I loved the starting scene b/w Geet and Pammi today. Why not continue more of that and have another Teji-Pammi interaction? Anyway, forget it. Let us talk good things. Big smile

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 06 May 2011 at 11:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Opti IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
It is not so much that we did not get to see Maaneet in one frame that irritated me Jyo.  The episode was plain silly. Even the rest of the cast were not utilised properly.  I would have preferred to see some more of Tejji-Pammi - both recollecting the feeding scene and reacting differently - Tejji angry that he had to meekly feed his wife but at the same time wondering why did he not hate it as much and his wife happy that she finally got fed by him but also sad that he stopped midway. Pammi-Geet scene was fine but would have also liked to have had a Tejji-Pammi scene. Did not like Dev-Nandu-Jugnu mama scene one bit.  It looked forced and Samir's giggles looked artificial. Even Jugnu mama did not come off well in that scene. Had no expectations from Melanie in any case.  

And Tejji anger at Adi was totally misplaced. When he can tolerate Maan's presence in the house and even secretly admire him, why lash out at his employee? After all, as Beeji pointed out it is Maan who hurt Geet, not Adi.  But then if the family had such serious problems with Maan why let Dev aka Maan stay around? I'll never understand the twisted logic they are bringing into this stupid track.  

Edited by Opti - 06 May 2011 at 11:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Why are they making Nandini and Dev fall again and again ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Here is my say in this whole thing...LVraaz comes and says all starts this Friday and continues to next week, what do we get today!  A dud episode!  Come on, what and who will the audience blame!  They have no banks, story is not moving!  Who wants to see this hot headed family and Dev and Nandani eyelock and falling on each other!  This makes my stomach turn!

Edited by 49erFan - 06 May 2011 at 11:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top