Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 141)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I would agree Deeps and very attentively I might say! ROFL

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
hello...anyone here. We are finally going to finish off this den...LOL
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hello koi hai

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Geets, Jyo, whenever you see this, here's my reply to your argument about Dev's characterisation.  As long as AS was there things were still ambiguous as to whether Dev had really changed. That ambiguity continued after SS arrived. The MC was the perfect opportunity for turning Dev negative.  In fact he could have been shown always negative, pretending to be positive to get a foot hold back into the K house and then plot to divide Maaneet.

The MC was the perfect opportunity.  Everything that was shown post MC was fine, except Geet smiling when Dev applied holi. That one scene really gave such a blow to Geet's character.  Anyway all the misunderstandings that followed were also fine. Then there was this scene where Dev says that he longs for Maan to forgive him and Maan says he does.  SS gave a smirk as Maan moved away. Now that was the point where they could have shown that it was all Dev's grand plan to ruin Maaneet's togetherness and usurp K wealth.  With Maan busy wooing Geet in Amritsar he had the perfect opportunity to swindle his company. They could have shown Dadi insist that Dev meet Geet's family and speak on their behalf and he could have been given a good thrashing by the two bros who think that he is MSK (Nandini's confusion).  He could have then returned back with double the anger and work more tirelessly to ruin Maan.

This way we needn't have been tortured into seeing a non-starter of a track in Dev-Nandini which clearly no one is liking.  If at all they wanted to show another young couple's love story blossoming, they could have shown someone for Lucky and bring in Geet to mediate between him and his family regarding this girl.

Nandu crushing on Ballu after seeing him in the wrestling match and getting Geet all possessive about her husband could have been a good sideshow.  Nandu later feeling ashamed that she had the hots for her jeeju when the truth comes out and Geet assuring her that she should not blame herself since MSK is a smoking hot guy would have concluded that bit.

More focus on the relationship on Tejji-Pammi and how Maaneet play cupid to get them together , Maaneet's own escapades to spend time with each other, all this could have made this track interesting.

I'm not saying that we will not get all this but they stretched the boring bits too long.  If they continue with Dev-Nandu track, they only have themselves to blame if trps fall.

Now after all they have shown about Dev turning a saint, if they suddenly make him negative it would not be consistent.  I feel they missed a golden opportunity at the start of this track.

Edited by Opti - 08 May 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
koi hai??

sab yahi pooch rahe hei ek doosre se

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@Opti, I see what u saying na, still I feel they keeping him positive now for obvious reasons na!  Nandu shall dump him and voila he go gussa phussa! 

U know I would have liked Nandani falling for MSK too, jealous Geet would have been good to watch!

@Arpi, mein hoon yahaan, been out most of the day yaar
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Geeti, my problem is with this entire Dev-Nandu track and dont count on Nandu dumping him. The way they are going about this track, we may see Geet speaking up for Dev and telling her Beeji what a good boy he is.  If he has not turned negative till now, dumping by a girl whom he had just met will turn him negative? Highly doubt that and if they showed such a thing, it would be highly illogical given his characterisation till now.
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Opti I totally agree with u on that track, I voiced my opinion with Rahul Agarwal and few others with this! Track makes me sick to my stomach!

Go to top