Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Opti:The thing is initially they always wanted Dev as negative character...the show was even advertised as love triangle ...so the other angle was negative Dev.,..but its true that AS was against playing a negative character and forced the CVs to turn Dev into a saint...so from then on the script was changed overnight...when SS was introduced as Dev,that time the character of Dev was already a saint and CVs need to give a proper justification to turn him back to negative again but they wanted to go for a complete track change by showing MC and in that whole new script,a negative Dev would not fit because then they cannot end the past issues or show Geet's forgiveness...thats why Dev continued to remain a saint so that they can bring this complete new track post MC and post Geet's forgiveness...If at all in future Dev becomes negative again ,that will b a whole new chapter mayb,...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo...like I said before this leaves it wide open for CV's to turn him negative later due to insecurity reasons!   I think CV's played their cards right and left a wide open field for his character
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Jo...like I said before this leaves it wide open for CV's to turn him negative later due to insecurity reasons!   I think CV's played their cards right and left a wide open field for his character

Exactly Geets./..they will mould Dev ka character as per the requirements in the script when they may run out of story ideasπŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
apparently there are going to be more of Dev-Nandini scenes from Wednesday onwards...don't know whether this news from FB is true or not...it better not be true...πŸ€”

Hi Jyo, Geets...πŸ˜ƒ
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Jyoti , Hiii . πŸ€—  

Jyoti , I am feeling as if we have not seen Geet for long time . I coming to terms now that Saturday won't be a Geet day . πŸ˜”
swan20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

So Ive learned a new thing for tellys  this weekend! 

Mangoes in tellys is suppose to be "AAMSUTRA" hahahaha, don't blame me, blame saas in the city!  Its a talk show like sbs! 🀣

aamsutra...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Yes Anuja...NOW 'AAMSUTRA' IT IS!  🀣 no wonder MSK tells Geet aam khao, dont ask where it came from!  Its like making love in heat of moment, forget where we at na!  🀣
swan20 thumbnail
@Geets...its Aam ka season now so chances of lots of Aamsutra happening...πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swan:That page never gives any right news..so chillπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

@Roshni:Yup GHSP hv become like a daily dose of medicine fr us..difficult to survive without itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

@Geets...its Aam ka season now so chances of lots of Aamsutra happening...πŸ˜†

I hope so dear! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets see if they have aam day soon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry forgot to say hello to ya! 😳😳😳