Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago

@ MysteryG : U r Shivani am I right ? 

Yeah per when she was on leave the track or for that matter the episode did not suffer much . I wonder what goes wrong when tha other 1 goes for something 😕

@sanjana🤗

@Sanjana:Yes he is doing and why not...he got enough money for it...think practically...if he can go to Zee and do tip tip with DD because of paisa then why can't he go to sahara and do a travel show with someone else ??...its all about money ...and any human if offered money will go for it...don't react emotionally...think practically😊
@ Mystergal

hiii🤗

kya DD has taken 7 days ? no one knws abt that one ? nw GC is on leave evry bashing 😆🤣
Jyo, if you keep dropping bombs that do not go off too often, you run the risk of being discounted when you actually come up with something. It would become the wolf story. Nobody would care. Tell your birdies to shut up and let the viewers judge for themselves whether their episodes are shock worthy, blush worthy, praise worthy or simply trash worthy.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
See BD used...that week as well...they had shot banks to cover her up...just like how they had done banks to cover GCs for a 3 days this week.
Originally posted by jyoti06

Arree now agar kisi ne actor leaving the show ka baat kiya na toh I m going to virtually chop them down with Daaku An ka talwar😡...Do din se dimaag ka dahi wada bana hua hai😡😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I LOVE DAHI🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sanjana, it is all about making hay while the sun shines. Actors have a very short shelf life. As long as they are in the news and are visible, they'll keep getting offers. If they don't take them up, they may not get any when they would need them.

on behalf of the guy one last time...GC was not on leave ..he took a couple of days off to shoot a travel show with due permission from the PH..he is back...so let us just move on...we see him all 22 mins all day..just one or two episode thoda nahi dikha toh why hyper...

and he is not leaving the show for the last time...
@ Jo

i don't hv any prob abt his another shows but that show is daily r weekend ? hw long? bcz GHSP daily soap na w/o GC hw can they handle CV's are not able to handle 2 days w/o lead hw can they handle? this situation 😕

i don't care abt actors leaves , PDA, personal.blah .,...😡

moi focus only on Maaneet, GHSP logics,loops ,symbolism thats it 😍