Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Quick thoughts on the Episode

It was a not so good filler episode which in certain parts were really dragged a lot🥱...Its high time CVs do something about banking episodes when Actors r on leave😊...and also when it comes to filler episodes where for some reason the lead actors r not present,then CVs should try to concentrate on characters who r mostly loved by the viewers like mayb Teji-Pammi would hv been a better option today than Dev-Nandini

Things I loved
  • Geet's self-talk in her room where she admits that it was a mistake by her to leave her own house and come here👍🏼...So the self-talk which viewers wanted to see came today finally...she admits that today if she had not done this blunder then she would hv been celebrating KC in her sasural mayb...Good dialgoue written by Barry here👍🏼
  • Pammi-Geet scene as usual was adorable😳;Loved the way Pammi spoke her heart out in front of Geet showing her happiness and overwhelming emotions  😭;Very touching scene⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • The scene where all three Dev-Nandini-Jugnu Mama keeps falling was not very funny and was stretched unnecessarily🥱 but for some reason I sort of liked it😆 ;I liked the fact that Dev and Nandini once again proved that they r gira hua characters in the show🤣🤣🤣🤣 and also Dev never gives his hand to Nandini here but its Jugnu mama who pulls Nandini up which might b an indication that mayb Dev-Nandini are not happening😛😉...I m still hoping that Nandini opts for Adi here😳
  • Adi coming with Sargi and approaching the real MSK in front of all makes one curious about the next week episode😊...hopefully Adi stays here and starts line marofying on Nandini😉😆

Things I disliked...
  • Few scenes were dragged and boring like the Dev-Nandu-Mama falling scene or even the Driver-Lachi rasleela scene🥱
  • Instead of concentrating on Dev-Nandu scenes,CVs should hv shown some continuation of Teji-Pammi scene after he feeds her in the last episode..

Episode Rating:6.5/10...Geet's self-talk and her scene with Pammi were the best ones today...rest all was a drag...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Shocking promo ...its not a joke😭😭😭...me already shivering in fear😭...I will not come online tomorrow...will not b able to handle the tsunami here
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo, lub ur quick take! 🤗
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
jyo
meri maa kya shocking promo hai?? GC show chod raha hai woh??
bol toh ro ro ke kaise chalega
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shocking promo ...its not a joke😭😭😭...me already shivering in fear😭...I will not come online tomorrow...will not b able to handle the tsunami here

you scaring me now...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mere dil mein aaj kya hai tu kahe toh mein bata doon! 🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pk will someone tell me whats going on?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Mere dil mein aaj kya hai tu kahe toh mein bata doon! 🤣

haa bataa aur yeh bhi bataa promo kya hai
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Arpita:Naa ree show koi nahin chod raha hai😆..itna bhi negative mat soch...😳...but ...😭😭

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Jo......Stop your flood...Jab promo aayega we can get scared then,.   Chain se hume sone de ..😡