Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 14

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I seriously want to thank Jyo  for giving me homework or I wouldn't have anything else to write about! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ok here is my take on the episode today..

Today another filler episode... 

Well anyway...

Loved the scene between Geet and Pammi...  Geet/Maan better teach TejVirji how to be expressive to his such a lovely and adorable wife and that is a good mission..

Yesterday and today this Pammi girl made me cry..  Yea Rakhee Verma is pretty good actress and she is beautifully portraying Pammi's longing for her husband's love and other family member's appreciation for her constant care and management of the household work.

Geet is going to help her adorable SIL to get her share of love and appreciation and at the same time she is going to appreciate the love and appreciation she always gets from Khuranas.

Geet misses her Maan and now realizing that this was all due to her own folly of walking out of the house where she was loved and adored..

I love the fact that she not only misses Maan but dadima and her house hold where she is surrounded by the people who love and adore and cherish her.

Dev-Nandini-Jugnu mama scene was really funny...  But was not that interesting..  They were there to fill the gap of main lead's absence and that was ok under the circumstances..  the CVs are just trying to show how gradually Dev and Nandini fall for each other..  well I do not mind running it in the back ground but too much time to them would be irritating. 

But love Jugnumama...  his performance and his lines are very funny and of course love Lachchi's character also..  Her laughter is better then Nandini's...  marjani...

I thought Sameer was not that great today...  But well I still like him.

Lucky came back so great..  Couldn't help laughing at the fact that he wanted to give sargi to his preeto...  I am sure they are going to keep this preeto hidden in the phone..  :)))

There are enough characters already in the story line.

Though love Lucky and Jugnumama's jugalbandhi for a laughter sessions.

TejVeerji just does not want to do anything with the Khuranas...  but at least Beeji is practical and appreciates the fact that dadima did not forget her DIL..  and totally loved the expressions on Geet's face that happiness to feel that she is still loved the same way by her beloved dadima..   Loved as Adi sir is back..  I am sure this foursome will some how cover up the blunder...

I love the phrase from Geet...  "Gayi puri bhens pani mei...   It was just hillarious with her expressive eyes..

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
halloo everybody...!!!! can i join all...????? First of all, i rlly like your title- DEVILS DEN...!!!!🤣🤣 secondly, all looks so much fun to hang out wid...!!!! Hope all doesn't mind...😳😃
Today episode was Maha Filler episode indeed...!!!!
LVji rlly knows how to keep d KISS episode as RAAZ no...???? 🤣😔...their pure team rlly well played wid our nazook emotions et to get TRPs, dey trickss, keeping us intact wid all their spoilers in FB/IF/Twitter...!!!!😆😆😆
Friday no kiss ya miss only a hisss...!!!!🤔
But i am still keeping my finger crossed as dey sed, will happens during KC ...hmmm!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
why you crying
ab kaun show chod raha hai
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i logged in & saw this...kya hua Jyo...you alright.?..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti u need a shoulder! 🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
geetu
bol jyo ko ro rahi hai???
zee se kis promo ki baat ho rahi thee sahara samay pe some one posted few pages back
ab kaun show chod raha hai
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo - when  you cry , I really worry - So jaldi batao kya hua??? Please

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what's happening here...koi to batao...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Jo.... Are you the new Nirupa  Roy ?😕