flyawayformat#1 - UPDATED PG40,42 // - Page 27

saniya.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WHAAT?? 😳

Do YOU think you have stolen someone's creations? I don't believe so, cuz I know your creations have come from your creative talent! So please, do NOT close this shop! By doing this, you're hurting all of us.

PLEASE do think, Aisho!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dont tell me
they said u copied,? or ??

aww😕 kyun yaara
achay say soch lo yaara.

senorita
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
are u kidding me aisho 😲 u cant lose hope like that :S
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No Aisho dont do that.. 
Your creations are simply amazing..👏

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Aish... that's not a reason to close down the shop.. let them say whtever they want.. u know and all those who know you, know that you are creative and original.. Don't do this... Hope to see some Fab updates from you asap.. 😊 

Cheer Up!!😊😊
Edited by .Divya. - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Wat???Aisshhhuuu u cant do thz...u r nt wrong nd u havnt dun nethng offending...so why avoid???u cant do thz to us who r such crazy fanz of ur work darlo...😉...I want u back ...with a big bang update...nd khabardaar jo mana kiyaaa...u have ur own style nd thatz the best...so re-think...
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What??:S
Hun dont do that..please do reconsider about closing your gal
Honestly this whole copying thing is so annoying..I still cant understand why people cannot have their own styles..and why they have to copy others..Im sorry to hear about the copying issue..its happening alot right now..but I can tell you that your creations are really unique..and you make it your own..Dont let anyone tell you otherwise..because its not true..your one of the most unique siggy makers I have ever seen on IF..Honestly I love your creations..and though Im not a regular commentor..I do check your regular updates..just love them..and they are really unique:) I dont know what people are saying..cause I for sure dont see anything copied..
Please do reconsider hun..I just love your creations and your gal and its hurts to not see your creations
If you want someone to talk to about this..Im always there:) Feel free to PM me any time
Sneha
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why are you closing it, Aishooo?
Your work is amazing. Nd you're improving day by day, nd i deffo dont see you copying anyone.
If you wanna share any such thing, im always there for you. You can PM me anytime nd i'd love it if you would share it with me. Loveyou <3
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww aish!! why r u closing your shop :( i know this copy thingy is very much takin' place around IF nowadays-__-... but tbh, i can differentiate your work frm all others... in others words its already unique.
hope you think abt your decision one more time :) but if you really dont wanna continue with this, then i would only say that dont ever stop makin' creations though... cuz you've this potential n' i can already see you improving with every update :$
anyways, good luck n' lovee yaa...muahh!!
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
di why are u closing ur shop???..u just started d shop n believe me ur stuff is totally original..do consider ur decision once again :D