Advice Corner

HP pavelian or Dell xps 15?????plz help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetie_pie..

IF-Dazzler

sweetie_pie..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hiii..Need ur help..., I'm looking to purchase a laptop  and I found that these two laptops are nearly identical and have a nearly identical price point n features...
Any help in deciding would be greatly appreciated. Here's what I'm looking for
1.Excellent cooling
2.Battery life (taking this to college)
3.RAM,Processor
4.Excellent Graphics...

Edited by sweetie_pie.. - 06 May 2011 at 9:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HP pavelian or Dell xps 15?????plz help" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
You should try some technology forum for better knowledge...or try googling such features for the laptops you want

Post Reply New Post

Go to top