Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

Shounak...itna conphuse koi ho rahe ho...mein batati hu ishaan uss til wali ladki ke bari mein kyu soch raha tha...woh issliye kyuki...ishaan ki memory ka reverse gear uss ladki tak hoga...i mean he will forget everything that happened after he met that til girl😉

Oh ya... Even I was wondering whats the significance of that "til" waali ladki...But you solved the mystery...😳
Originally posted by: crysind

Oh ya... Even I was wondering whats the significance of that "til" waali ladki...But you solved the mystery...😳

One question again😆remember..there was a scene where Suhana was teasing Ishaan by becoming a seductress😆and she was going on like kya peeoge..coffee..tea..me??😆and then ater says..mere peeth pe til bhi hain..dikhau??..and then Ishaan says..dhat chi hut!!...

Aaaj wo same banda,doosro ke biwiyon ke peeth par til dekhta hai..woh bhi khule sadak pein!Kamaal hai😳😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Radhika what a clever twist to the story, yes he will only remember until the last thought he had!! Kisi kitaab min Padha tha kiya Kay only last thing thought about would be remembered until, and every thing after that would be forgotten. Chalo Bohat aachay, can't say anything else, one thing for sure loads of Suhana one liner on the way .Edited by venture - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why everyone was helping suhana in getting ready😕...it wasn't some special day for sushaan...or CV's of SGP took inspiration from kekta mai's serial where the lead is fultoo decorated before she becomes widow(temporary off course😉)...so that people who dont know about this amnesia track will think that ishaan will die
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

One question again😆remember..there was a scene where Suhana was teasing Ishaan by becoming a seductress😆and she was going on like kya peeoge..coffee..tea..me??😆and then ater says..mere peeth pe til bhi hain..dikhau??..and then Ishaan says..dhat chi hut!!...

Aaaj wo same banda,doosro ke biwiyon ke peeth par til dekhta hai..woh bhi khule sadak pein!Kamaal hai😳😆

Ishaan ne sabit kar diya ki woh pakka chichora hai...tab hi toh aise chichori harkat kar raha tha😉
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why everyone was helping suhana in getting ready😕...it wasn't some special day for sushaan...or CV's of SGP took inspiration from kekta mai's serial where the lead is fultoo decorated before she becomes widow(temporary off course😉)...so that people who dont know about this amnesia track will think that ishaan will die

Thats what i was wondering...they were decorating her as if they were celebrating her anniversary..1 minute i got a doubt whether they were going to dinner or not???
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i thought..ishaan was getting blessings from the stone...😆
the episode was good...so many good funny lines...the father was funnily scarily boring...😆

and as i said..iam going to make as much fun as possible the amnesia track...instead of getting angry...laughing is the best medicine u see...[LOL}
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

the episode was good...so many good funny lines...the father was funnily scarily boring...😆

and as i said..iam going to make as much fun as possible the amnesia track...instead of getting angry...laughing is the best medicine u see...[LOL}

🤣🤣🤣🤣pathar se mattha thekna!!🤣
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

No shweta...god gave him punishment for his chichori harkat 😆(looking at parayi aurat's waist😉)
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No shweta...god gave him punishment for his chichori harkat 😆(looking at parayi aurat's waist😉)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ohhh God Funny already...