navya- show analysis - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree with you on each point, even though its lengthy your post was very true 😊
lyk you mentioned i think they should take it slowly and start off by showing how anant & navya's friendship properly develops and then gradually turns into being something more special and meaningful for the both of them - just so it shows more value to friendship as well as love, i'd like them to show college scenes as well as home scenes coz that is where anant & navya see each other more, your ideas about the singing competition for anant & dancing for navya was very good! 😊 this could help show the talented sides of both of them
and i too was thinking they didn't mention why their other friend wasn't there at the engagement??
but thanks for the post - was nice to read 😃 hopefully we will see these changes in the coming episodes 
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ruxana91

I totally agree with you on each point, even though its lengthy your post was very true 😊
lyk you mentioned i think they should take it slowly and start off by showing how anant & navya's friendship properly develops and then gradually turns into being something more special and meaningful for the both of them - just so it shows more value to friendship as well as love, i'd like them to show college scenes as well as home scenes coz that is where anant & navya see each other more, your ideas about the singing competition for anant & dancing for navya was very good! 😊 this could help show the talented sides of both of them
and i too was thinking they didn't mention why their other friend wasn't there at the engagement??
but thanks for the post - was nice to read 😃 hopefully we will see these changes in the coming episodes 
thanx dear!! 😃 heard mr.chandigarh will turn casanova for navya!! it means hez gonna play some pivotal role in the show!!! sooo he IS a part of a gang!!! he must be invited to the engagement too!! but guess CV's dint make a note of this!!! i want equal screen space given to all of the characters!! i want CV's not onli to emphasize on a love-story... but even on other aspects like friendship.. talent prooving.. family bonds.. teenage confusions... the pressure the parent and a teen undergoes.. something like this but not a complete lovestory introducing creepy vamps like so called RAMA and SAGUN!! arghhh...!!! they spoil the show!! i wouldnt mind a love triangle happening in the college.. but not atleast in the family!! that sucks biig time!! love triangles are often common in the college!!  that would actually make some sense!! i wish the CV's continued with that chipkali sonia track rather than introducing this creepy so-called gal SAGUN..!! who doesnt even know whats a seat belt!!! loser!! sucks biig time!!!! 😡 the love-traingle isnt at all interesting or catchy!!!!!  i would rather advice the CV's to bring in back sonia and kick out this SAGUN !! she gets me on my nerves!!!! 🤢
Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mimz

Anant as a singer..wow..cool idea..

BTW who is this HARRY???

Is he a part of gang?? I hv never seen him..😆 may be hez invisible!

I think we will see Anant singing a song in this trip may be the same one he was humming from jab we met.." hum jo chalne lage..."
Originally posted by b.sarika2

I think we will see Anant singing a song in this trip may be the same one he was humming from jab we met.." hum jo chalne lage..."

lol.. i dont mind that song!! but i dont want him to sing any movie song... i want the CV"s to compose a own spl song for their show... like in mjht... gunjan's songs!!! i want that promo song during the picnic!! the song played during maha episode promo..!! that was sooo nice!!  i want a dream sequence on that song in the picnic!! this dhimtana became quite usual.. i want that promo song along with some kind of romantic dances and dream sequences!! 😍
Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago

lol.. i dont mind that song!! but i dont want him to sing any movie song... i want the CV"s to compose a own spl song for their show... like in mjht... gunjan's songs!!! i want that promo song during the picnic!! the song played during maha episode promo..!! that was sooo nice!!  i want a dream sequence on that song in the picnic!! this dhimtana became quite usual.. i want that promo song along with some kind of romantic dances and dream sequences!! 😍
[/QUOTE]

agree
i totally agree with u vedula_1

Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
god knows whats on CV's mind..!! i wish the CV's watch our forums...!!  we have soo many suggestions for the show to improve its quality!!