India-Forums

Navya
Navya

navya- show analysis

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hey navyaians!!! how you guys doing???Hug hope you all are just enjoying the show!! well the show is one month old... and i just made an analysis about the show in the past month!!LOL

undoubtedly... within the launching month only our beloved show stole the hearts of many viewers and is already into top 10 shows of television!! congrats to the team..!!EmbarrassedWink
 well here i want to share some of my views with you guys!!

1. its an youthful show.. so i want the CV's to show some more sensible scenes in the college premises!!Big smile they can really show some classroom scenes like interaction with the other stuents, lecturer,. madams, etc.. they can show some canteen scenes and all  etc etc..!!! Embarrassed

2.  they can concentrate more on navya's parents too... becoz i feel navya's parents actually reflect those parents from society which occupy 70% of the society!! i can actually relate their thinking to my parents thinking..!! anant's family is a typical rich family and it isnt that sooo realistic..!! Sleepyand wat i have observed is they have hardly shown navya and her father conversations in the past weeks!! after the valentines day incident hardly they had any scenes!! Ouch i want some scenes between navya and her father tooo!! Embarrassed

3. they are giving less screen space to appy's character!!Cry Unhappythey have almost neglected her. Stern Smilewe can see more of ranbir-ritika scenes rather than appy and harry!! Disapprove am not against ranbir and ritika's scenes!! well i adore them too...Embarrassed but when appy and harry are also a part of the gang please give them some screen space too.. !! i love appy's character!! Smileand guys didd you observe?? harry wasn't invited to the engagement ceremony... i donno if its a blooper or something of that sort!! but i wanted him also along with the gang!!Wink

4. in the coming episodes i want to actually see some sensible scenes between anya. not only the romantic ones but other scenes too..Embarrassed like helping each others in studies.. some kind of cute friendship scenes!! i dont want that soo soon love scenes b/n them.. let their track proceed slowly and with more intensity!!Tongue they can actually start with good friendship and then after 2-3 months they can introduce their love scenes!!! i love them they are sooo adorable!! i feel CVV"s should give some time for the characters to understand each other!! i dont want a blind love story...Ouch i want an intense love story!!Wink

5. and lastly... since the show has some colllege instincts too.. i would love to seee some college life scenes too.. like contests, examinations, activities, competitions etc..etc!! as we all know our anant is our chota sonu nigam...LOL soo he can actually take part in some singing competition or soo..!! Winkand recently i read that soumy is a dancer tooo in one of her interviews!! soo i feel CV's can project her dancing skills as navya's hidden talent!!Tongue i would love it if anant would help her to come out of that shyness and darpokness and prove her talent!! it would be lovely to watch!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sooo guys... what do you think of my views??? please dooo share your opinions tooo!!! waiting... Embarrassed

regards,
sravanti...!! Smile

Edited by vedula_1 - 06 May 2011 at 8:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10t930ranbirkialliyaRuxana91saumya{roka}ArhiliciousLOVESnehal_wademadhu_sridharMarcimimzAnuPurvaPeace67nami2811.Juhi.piya2025.AreYaar

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
 i know my post is a lengthy one... LOLWink  but please do read it!!! Smile hope you guys read it and share your views!!! Big smile

Edited by vedula_1 - 06 May 2011 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVE

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i too want some class room & canten sCenes they r sweet!

vedula_1

Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yes dear ur post is too lengthy but its meaningful... all points u mentioned r really commendable... i too wish to c such scenes in future... i wish tht cv's watch dis post... n think abt it... bcoz its really like realistic... which happens in day-to-day life...

vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

Yes dear ur post is too lengthy but its meaningful... all points u mentioned r really commendable... i too wish to c such scenes in future... i wish tht cv's watch dis post... n think abt it... bcoz its really like realistic... which happens in day-to-day life...
thanx dear... i doono.. i just couldnt control my mouth!! LOL just spoke out watever i felt like!! sorry for the lengthy post..!! Embarrassed  and thnx dear.. i wish CV's see this post!! Big smile
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey Sravanti...nyc post...
evn i wish 4 ol dose scenes u mentioned...
CV's shud undrstnd v wanna c more nd more of ANYA...wot u said shud cum tru...nd ur post is not lengthy as 1 enjoys reading dis kinda post...i lyked ur post !

~Juh!~ 

vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

hey Sravanti...nyc post...
evn i wish 4 ol dose scenes u mentioned...
CV's shud undrstnd v wanna c more nd more of ANYA...wot u said shud cum tru...nd ur post is not lengthy as 1 enjoys reading dis kinda post...i lyked ur post !

~Juh!~ 

aww... thanks juhi.. thats sooo sweet of you!!! Hugbut i seriously  feel no1 is really interested to read my post... Unhappy isliye 76 views and onli 5 replies!! Cry no1 is interested to reply to my post..!! Ermm
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Y should u control dear :) whtever u hav written is abs true... luved each n evry single bit of it ... waise bhi nw in further episodes v r gonna get sum beautiful scenes of panchghani trip... isnt it...

vedula_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index