Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Aparna, If you are here... Please don't pay any attention to any rumour.

You are not ANY Gecko.

You are a very special and one in a zillion kind of ICHCHADHARI Gecko. And Dutta is deeply smitten by you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoElysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

You are not ANY Gecko.

You are a very special and one in a zillion kind of ICHCHADHARI Gecko. And Dutta is deeply smitten by you.

Me being ANY kind of gecko is a RUMOR! Ok now guess its time to reveal my true identity. I am ACTUALLY Appu, who is the split-personality of Nakku! Yes, you heard me right! I'm Appu/Nakku, so I'm Dutta's REAL wife Approve! The reason why I played this game, and had to keep my true identity hidden and play along with all of you, not reacting to be called "gecko" is, as I wanted to know how far Mrs. Superwoman would go! I was doubtful of Superwoman since day one, but wasnt sure, so remained silent. Do you know who this Superwoman ACTUALLY is Shocked?! Well...she is...NANA'S LAWFUL WIFE! YES!! Thats the truth! So Superwoman, tumhara parda faash ho gaya! Ab asli Nakku tere saamne hain ! In this Maha Episode, I'm gong to reveal your true identity!

Yes everyone, she is Ana, Nana ka dhahina haath, Nana's wife! Like what Subbu was to Anna, Ana is to Nana! And now she goes around claiming herself to be Dutta's wife. Yeh sab Nana ki chaal hain! Initially I thought Ana was just crazy, as I heard she goes to the psychiatric ward. But then I realised, even though she is crazy, still she knows what she needs to do for her dharam hubby, Nanaji!

Now the backstory as to how I did come to know of everything...

From day one itself, I had my doubts on Superwoman, from the time she sat down to play passing the parcel with me. Then I kept following her bcos of my doubt, and one day, I caught Superwoman and Nana together! That's when I saw her REAL face! That day was a nice and sunny day, Superwoman-Nana were heading for the beach. I followed them. I dint know Superwoman's real name was Ana, till that day. Now you will wonder, how did I come to know of her real name right? This is how... Ana and Nana had a fight, and Ana got pissed with Nana and walked out from there. That's when Nana followed Ana to passify her, and he was doing it through a song, which revealed Superwoman's real name! This was what Nana was singing behind her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDF08vSoLhc

So thats the REAL truth for you all Stern Smile!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 06 May 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12kiran255Elysiaprncz

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

[QUOTE=Elysia]

Btw Ana, suna hain ki tune 1st page pe koi lafda kiya hain! LOL

LMAO. Kiya na. Woh kya hai, I'm a bit eager and today I was too eager and so I reserved my spot for my analysis wala comment, but that spot was meant for the episode LOL

Yes, there is something too eerie about Nana. You know, I've always found "silent" and "calm" villains more scary and dangerous! They some how come across like the "silence before the storm" types!

Word, Appu. That's what I like about villains. When they're "silent" and almost invisible, in a way. You never see them coming. Just like Dutta said... "the kind of dushman whose footsteps you don't hear..."

Very true LOL! Each time Dutta gets angry, Baaji says this exact same dialogue, and Dutta buys it LOL! Kabhi kabhi lagta hain ki Baaji bhi Dutta ke gadhepan ka faida uthatha hain LOL!

LMAO, Appu ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I totally agree! I love this mom-son scenes a lot! My personal favorite would be the scene during DP track, where Dutta comes and asks Aayisaab if he can sleep with her that night Embarrassed. That was soo cute and adorable, considering Dutta is a powerful gangster, someone whom everyone is scared of...a person like that melting in his mom's lap is really too cute to watch Day Dreaming! For that matter, even in Nakku's lap is equally adorable Big smile!

Oh, that was WONDERFUL scene. Loved how he also shared his fears with her in that scene. But I have to admit that the one scene that always makes me cry, every single time I watch it, is the one aired on 31st December 2010. In which he reminds her of that story of the boy who kills his mother and he compares himself to that boy... and his mother lifts his chin proudly, telling him "tu aisa beta hai kya? tu toh mera..." and I can't spell the name she says... LOL 

Really, there is a very strong chemistry between Swati and Mishal! You can really feel that doting mother in Swati for Dutta, and same goes for Mishal, he really seems like Swati's baby LOL!

Definitely. Their chemistry was unearthly. Beautiful.

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12kiran255prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

From day one itself, I had my doubts on Superwoman, from the time she sat down to play passing the parcel with me. Then I kept following her bcos of my doubt, and one day, I caught Superwoman and Nana together! That's when I saw her REAL face! That day was a nice and sunny day, Superwoman-Nana were heading for the  beach. I followed them. I dint know Superwoman's real name was Ana, till that day. Now you will wonder, how did I come to know of her real name right? This is how... Ana and Nana had a fight, and Ana got pissed with Nana and walked out from there. That's when Nana followed Ana to passify her, and he was doing it through a song, which revealed Superwoman's real name! This was what Nana was singing behind her...

ROFL
I love your actor choice for Nana. Bandbajao wanted Govind Namdeo. And I was thinking of incorporating that in our plot within the plot. But now you have come up trumps with this song.
ROFLROFL

As for being Nakus alter ego, You have always been on Naku's side. Thats why she allows you on the wall of her room. You also act as her extra eyes. Your love for Dutta is so pure that you envison him not as a drool production unit named Mishal but as a Gadha, a Mule, the innocentest of animals. And you want your DHADKAN's to become your Zuban, the language of love...oh so pristine a love story...like untouched snow!!!!

Edited by Moontide - 06 May 2011 at 4:52pm

bandbajaomnx12kiran255*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaprncz

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

Your latest heartthrob Nana's ruffled a few feathers today. Was trying to understand his hatred.

-_-

I am not even going to dignify that with answer. Although, I shall warn you. Dutta read your comment over my shoulder and he's in a murderous mood. If I were you, I'd sleep with my eyes open tonight.

Originally posted by Elysia

Moon, where you at?

Here, reading and trying to write a few linesBig smile

I MISSED YOU Hug

Missed you too Hug

Read what you, Aparna and Kiran discussed last night and must say I missed that madness. Had a really looong day and the eyes simply refused to keep open. But must say our plot within the plot's getting more exiting by the day LOL

RED: You don't have to. Your affections are pouring over in your posts LOLLOLLOL

And to think you tried to shift the blame on Aparna!!!

Meh. My eyes are doing the same to me right now -_-

I shifted no blame *proud face* Nana was leering through her window and Gecko refused to hide her silky jammies from his sight.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

You are not ANY Gecko.

Me being ANY kind of gecko is a RUMOR! Ok now guess its time to reveal my true identity. I am ACTUALLY Appu, who is the split-personality of Nakku! Yes, you heard me right! I'm Appu/Nakku, so I'm Dutta's REAL wife Approve! The reason why I played this game, and had to keep my true identity hidden and play along with all of you, not reacting to be called "gecko" is, as I wanted to know how far Mrs. Superwoman would go! I was doubtful of Superwoman since day one, but wasnt sure, so remained silent. Do you know who this Superwoman ACTUALLY is Shocked?! Well...she is...NANA'S LAWFUL WIFE! YES!! Thats the truth! So Superwoman, tumhara parda faash ho gaya! Ab asli Nakku tere saamne hain ! In this Maha Episode, I'm gong to reveal your true identity!

Yes everyone, she is Ana, Nana ka dhahina haath, Nana's wife! Like what Subbu was to Anna, Ana is to Nana! And now she goes around claiming herself to be Dutta's wife. Yeh sab Nana ki chaal hain! Initially I thought Ana was just crazy, as I heard she goes to the psychiatric ward. But then I realised, even though she is crazy, still she knows what she needs to do for her dharam hubby, Nanaji!

Now the backstory as to how I did come to know of everything...

From day one itself, I had my doubts on Superwoman, from the time she sat down to play passing the parcel with me. Then I kept following her bcos of my doubt, and one day, I caught Superwoman and Nana together! That's when I saw her REAL face! That day was a nice and sunny day, Superwoman-Nana were heading for the beach. I followed them. I dint know Superwoman's real name was Ana, till that day. Now you will wonder, how did I come to know of her real name right? This is how... Ana and Nana had a fight, and Ana got pissed with Nana and walked out from there. That's when Nana followed Ana to passify her, and he was doing it through a song, which revealed Superwoman's real name! This was what Nana was singing behind her...

LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now it's obvious who needs the psych ward more than me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You're paranoid, Gecko, darling. There's no cure for paranoia ROFL

Waise, the woman you saw with Nana did indeed look like me, because she was my twin sister... Lana. She has a thing for Nana *nods* So you have serious competition now. Accha, mera pyaara hubby Dutta mere ko bula raha hai... he needs his shoulder massage... shirtless...

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

From day one itself, I had my doubts on Superwoman, from the time she sat down to play passing the parcel with me. Then I kept following her bcos of my doubt, and one day, I caught Superwoman and Nana together! That's when I saw her REAL face! That day was a nice and sunny day, Superwoman-Nana were heading for the  beach. I followed them. I dint know Superwoman's real name was Ana, till that day. Now you will wonder, how did I come to know of her real name right? This is how... Ana and Nana had a fight, and Ana got pissed with Nana and walked out from there. That's when Nana followed Ana to passify her, and he was doing it through a song, which revealed Superwoman's real name! This was what Nana was singing behind her...

ROFL
I love your actor choice for Nana. Bandbajao wanted Govind Namdeo. And I was thinking of incorporating that in our plot within the plot. But now you have come up trumps with this song.
ROFLROFL

As for being Nakus alter ego, You have always been on Naku's side. Thats why she allows you on the wall of her room. You also act as her extra eyes. Your love for Dutta is so pure that you envison him not as a drool production unit named Mishal but as a Gadha, a Mule, the innocentest of animals. And you want your DHADKAN's to become your Zuban, the language of love...oh so pristine a love story...like untouched snow!!!!

MOON ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaokiran255

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Did nobody read the story of how Dutta and I fell in love and got married? That alone proves my love for him and that I have no connection to Nana whatsoever. My twin sister, however, is a jealous DSP fan who wants to have him or destroy him if she can't have him. Mere ko chod do aur uske peeche jao LOLLOLLOLLOL

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top