Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 11)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Moontide


Ok, point!

You keep saying back then, so naturally...I thought...So how loong ago was it, you in Univ and Dutta bunking work?
And when did you realise there's this Superwoman transformation?
 
I shall answer these intelligent questions of yours tomorrow, me laaard. Because Dutta is getting a bit impatient. BUT do not fear. Ana will be here! Tomorrow! And you'll get the story Wink Oh what a tragic one it was when I discovered my superhuman powers... Dutta was present when the first sign showed... BUT more of that tomorrow...
 
 
 
@Red this is one thing im so waiting to know :P
Ana to Superwomen :P

Btw girls im so angry 

i miss all the fun ,when i m here u guys are not and when im not , u are here !
God thats bad Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 68409

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
There is something so hot abt the angry Dutta. Today's post throwing the chit scene reminded me of a scene shown last February when Kala attacked Supriya with the poison in the AC. Dutta's hotness then set our imaginations afireDay Dreaming.
Btw Baji kisi kaam ka nahin...even in the real eternal story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideivy_11

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Absolutely loving the progression of this very special journey we call LTL. 
As the drama unfolded today, was I glad that the mask finally is slipping down Nanasaheb's face. The glimpse that we had of what lay beneath, is more than deadly. Here is a man, who is driven by megalomania. His hatred for Dutta, as you said may have some tangible reasons embedded deep in both their pasts. But what drives his sense of vendetta is a lot more intangible and hence complex. 

His words, Bada maine nahi banaya...yeh bana...log banaya has so much venom. Nana hates the fact that Dutta transcended his authority and control to become a power center on his own, through his own means, principles, intelligence, application and efforts. 
Dutta's sense of justice and his inherent urge to reach out to the needy lifted him far above the stature of a mere Don. He became the people's messiah. Patilwadi and Ratnagiri bows to his governance not only because he is all powerful, but more because the people see in him a true leader. He rules their hearts. They call him BHAU not out of fear, but respect, love and loyalty. 

This is what Nana hates the most. For him, its like--this chit of a guy, who at one time I could have squashed like a fly if I had wanted to, is so big today that when I compare myself to him, I find myself wanting in so many human values. Despite all that blood on his hands Dutta's image stands so tall that Nana finds he has to look up to him in many ways. And that makes him mad every time. 
He hates Dutta's honesty, his guts, his principles and definitely his efficiency and popularity.

So he wants to break him. Not finish him. Nana's sole fantasy now it seems is to see Dutta wriggle, cringe and beg in front of him.

Actually looking arround us we will find so many Nana's by our sides. A mentor turning monster is not a very uncommon story to find in real life. It can be a cousin who was our childhood hero, A boss, a friend, a teacher, colleagues... people who suddenly decide you have become too big for your shoes and have to be sized down.

I also believe there is a lot of jealousy involved. Nana realises Dutta possesses this out-worldly magnetism that draws almost every female in his direction without him having to put in an effort. Whereas Nanasaheb's been trying every trick in the book, from designer clothes to jewellery, to perfumes and makeup, Cool Shades, Stand out grins...Yet all he gets is rejection.Ouch 

Poor soul .

Loved the Baji-Dutta interaction. I agree, its reminiscent of the times when they used to hang out and chill in that shack. Then too, it was Baji's plain-speak that made Dutta realise why Naku will never demand her rights from him. Today too, Baji has set the right note.

I think in all the episodes of this week, Dutta has been mostly trying to negate his gut feelings. Everytime he shouts at Naku for suspecting Nana, somewhere deep down a tiny voice keeps telling him, she may not be entirely wrong. Dutta is shouting to shut off that voice as well. Naku has succeded in making him ponder on her reactions, put him at alittle unease as far as Nanasaheb's concerned. But Dutta's sense of gratitude, loyalty and (mispalaced?) respect for Nanasaheb is too deep rooted and will need a lot more than a few yanks to get shaken. May be for Dutta,  Nanasaheb Tawde is the closest to a mentor/role model/father figure that he could find. 
When Nanasaheb's truth is finally out, Dutta may be completely devastated. We will cry with him then and help Naku help him get back his normalcy. 

Dutta has finally realised  his world revolves arround Nakusha!!! God knows what took him so long. He has also acknowledges that after Naku, its Baji who understands him the most. Its good to see that Baji knows it. I have found Baji to be more mature than Dutta in many ways. He has acted so in a number of occasions as well.

But when will Dutta realise Baji needs to eat and rest and have a little fun besides work? 

I totally agree with Bandbajao and Aparna that in that car Baji and Dutta shared not just a man to man talk, but also a few blushes and a little more. Ok, ok, its their secret and we wont dig furthur.

Todays Dutta-Naku scene brought back that night when Dutta brought Naku food on the terrace. Then too he had broken into his wife's reveries. Naku missing her mother was a very touching moment. 

And this new found affinity of Dutta's arms for Nakus waist...my my!!!!!!

The way D-N lets silence write their love ballards is what mesmerises me every time!

Don't know why, but at the mention of Gudi Padwa That Image of Sachin Tendukar's bishwaroop darshan with ten heads popped up in front.
 Very out of context but inescapable.

The Patil Family in the Mandir looked cute and loved Baji's new clothes. Dutta's in that white Kurta again.  Only if... Imagining hurts. 
Yes, the Dramatic entry of the threat note brought back the Damodar Patil track. 
Dutta's instincts have started to take over, and he is at his best at these times.   

The precap is like this carrot, to keep us dangling this week end. But If the writers' want to give themselves competition and write another heart wrenching Mother-Son scene, I'm certainly not complaining. But please let this have nothing to do with Mother's Day.

Each episode this week has been fantastic viewing, wonderful writing and the story has taken another twist. Thank you for such awesome entertainment.

Bandbajao, Thanks for bringing this to us.




Getting to call "colors" one by one ROFL ROFL ROFL
@red: Moon, i haven't read the entire story though the writing is pretty ahead of what we are reading, but what caught my attention was Nana saying, "badle ka karz hai ispe"... now that will be interesting to watch...
@green:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL you are not going to pardon his sense of fashion are you?
@blue: perfectly put! Exactly how he is torn within regarding his reaction to her...
@pink: I don't think it has anything to do with Mother's Day... just a requirement of the way the story is progressing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks, Thanks ... and Thanks for another wonderful episode and video.Hug

The suspense is building up. I hate NS and his twisted ways..what does this guy want? NS may try to make attempts to break our Sher but he will FAIL miserably... because he is a rotten rat. Angry

Loved Duji Conversation.. Baaji is a true friend to Dutta and an awesome bother to Naku.

Duji and Tasha...that's all I need Day Dreaming...Point to be noted: Common factor = DuttaHeartWink

Been really busy and overloaded at work...conferences , meetings , reports, deadlinesDead...

I need to come back and catch up all the insightful posts later.This has also become an EDT...Love it LTLians !!!Big smile

Edit:

Read the episode once again and caught up with the ED (epic discussion) posts..excellent analysis for an awesome epiSmile



thank you so much ivy!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

There is something so hot abt the angry Dutta. Today's post throwing the chit scene reminded me of a scene shown last February when Kala attacked Supriya with the poison in the AC. Dutta's hotness then set our imaginations afireDay Dreaming.
Btw Baji kisi kaam ka nahin...even in the real eternal story.

@red: haye haye shreya! Baji par aisa ilzaam!?CryCryCry


Edited by bandbajao - 08 May 2011 at 3:43am
Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 1572

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Absolutely loving the progression of this very special journey we call LTL. 
As the drama unfolded today, was I glad that the mask finally is slipping down Nanasaheb's face. The glimpse that we had of what lay beneath, is more than deadly. Here is a man, who is driven by megalomania. His hatred for Dutta, as you said may have some tangible reasons embedded deep in both their pasts. But what drives his sense of vendetta is a lot more intangible and hence complex. 

His words, Bada maine nahi banaya...yeh bana...log banaya has so much venom. Nana hates the fact that Dutta transcended his authority and control to become a power center on his own, through his own means, principles, intelligence, application and efforts. 
Dutta's sense of justice and his inherent urge to reach out to the needy lifted him far above the stature of a mere Don. He became the people's messiah. Patilwadi and Ratnagiri bows to his governance not only because he is all powerful, but more because the people see in him a true leader. He rules their hearts. They call him BHAU not out of fear, but respect, love and loyalty. 

This is what Nana hates the most. For him, its like--this chit of a guy, who at one time I could have squashed like a fly if I had wanted to, is so big today that when I compare myself to him, I find myself wanting in so many human values. Despite all that blood on his hands Dutta's image stands so tall that Nana finds he has to look up to him in many ways. And that makes him mad every time. 
He hates Dutta's honesty, his guts, his principles and definitely his efficiency and popularity.

So he wants to break him. Not finish him. Nana's sole fantasy now it seems is to see Dutta wriggle, cringe and beg in front of him.

Actually looking arround us we will find so many Nana's by our sides. A mentor turning monster is not a very uncommon story to find in real life. It can be a cousin who was our childhood hero, A boss, a friend, a teacher, colleagues... people who suddenly decide you have become too big for your shoes and have to be sized down.

I also believe there is a lot of jealousy involved. Nana realises Dutta possesses this out-worldly magnetism that draws almost every female in his direction without him having to put in an effort. Whereas Nanasaheb's been trying every trick in the book, from designer clothes to jewellery, to perfumes and makeup, Cool Shades, Stand out grins...Yet all he gets is rejection.Ouch 

Poor soul .

Loved the Baji-Dutta interaction. I agree, its reminiscent of the times when they used to hang out and chill in that shack. Then too, it was Baji's plain-speak that made Dutta realise why Naku will never demand her rights from him. Today too, Baji has set the right note.

I think in all the episodes of this week, Dutta has been mostly trying to negate his gut feelings. Everytime he shouts at Naku for suspecting Nana, somewhere deep down a tiny voice keeps telling him, she may not be entirely wrong. Dutta is shouting to shut off that voice as well. Naku has succeded in making him ponder on her reactions, put him at alittle unease as far as Nanasaheb's concerned. But Dutta's sense of gratitude, loyalty and (mispalaced?) respect for Nanasaheb is too deep rooted and will need a lot more than a few yanks to get shaken. May be for Dutta,  Nanasaheb Tawde is the closest to a mentor/role model/father figure that he could find. 
When Nanasaheb's truth is finally out, Dutta may be completely devastated. We will cry with him then and help Naku help him get back his normalcy. 

Dutta has finally realised  his world revolves arround Nakusha!!! God knows what took him so long. He has also acknowledges that after Naku, its Baji who understands him the most. Its good to see that Baji knows it. I have found Baji to be more mature than Dutta in many ways. He has acted so in a number of occasions as well.

But when will Dutta realise Baji needs to eat and rest and have a little fun besides work? 

I totally agree with Bandbajao and Aparna that in that car Baji and Dutta shared not just a man to man talk, but also a few blushes and a little more. Ok, ok, its their secret and we wont dig furthur.

Todays Dutta-Naku scene brought back that night when Dutta brought Naku food on the terrace. Then too he had broken into his wife's reveries. Naku missing her mother was a very touching moment. 

And this new found affinity of Dutta's arms for Nakus waist...my my!!!!!!

The way D-N lets silence write their love ballards is what mesmerises me every time!

Don't know why, but at the mention of Gudi Padwa That Image of Sachin Tendukar's bishwaroop darshan with ten heads popped up in front.
 Very out of context but inescapable.

The Patil Family in the Mandir looked cute and loved Baji's new clothes. Dutta's in that white Kurta again.  Only if... Imagining hurts. 
Yes, the Dramatic entry of the threat note brought back the Damodar Patil track. 
Dutta's instincts have started to take over, and he is at his best at these times.   

The precap is like this carrot, to keep us dangling this week end. But If the writers' want to give themselves competition and write another heart wrenching Mother-Son scene, I'm certainly not complaining. But please let this have nothing to do with Mother's Day.

Each episode this week has been fantastic viewing, wonderful writing and the story has taken another twist. Thank you for such awesome entertainment.

Bandbajao, Thanks for bringing this to us.




Getting to call "colors" one by one ROFL ROFL ROFL
@red: Moon, i haven't read the entire story though the writing is pretty ahead of what we are reading, but what caught my attention was Nana saying, "badle ka karz hai ispe"... now that will be interesting to watch...
@green:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL you are not going to pardon his sense of fashion are you?
@blue: perfectly put! Exactly how he is torn within regarding his reaction to her...
@pink: I don't think it has anything to do with Mother's Day... just a requirement of the way the story is progressing...
 
Getting to call "colors" one by one ROFL ROFL ROFL
 
Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
 
I have noted that line. And its possible there is some wierd justification for Nanasaheb's obsession with revenge. But that entire scene resonates with psychopathic overtones. Nana wants to see Dutta grovel, he wants to exert an absolute control on this one person whose mind he has failed to dictate till date.
I found a few parallels in my own experiences. Tell me honestly, have you not ever come across someone who resented the fact that they could not weild their influence on you in a manner that satisfies their ego? And having failed have not tried to make you pay in some manner or the other?
I agree, Nana-Dutta face off will probably be the best ever. I am looking forward to it Smile
 
 
you are not going to pardon his sense of fashion are you?
 
Pardon!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!! I am FULTU FIDAAA on it.
I am also the only Nana's-cause-champion in here.
Haven't you seen the numerology code that I got cracked for him?
I genuinely feel for the Man. His fashion stems from a deep pathos and now you hint Dutta could be the cause D'oh
 
Now the pink bit. Dutta is so earthy a character that he and Mother's day don't gel at all. With Naku too thinking of her mother I felt there could be a hint. Guess got it wrongEmbarrassed
 


Edited by Moontide - 08 May 2011 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

 
Pardon!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!! I am FULTU FIDAAA on it.
I am also the only Nana's-cause-champion in here.
Haven't you seen the numerology code that I got cracked for him?
I genuinely feel for the Man. His fashion stems from a deep pathos and now you hint Dutta could be the cause D'oh
 
 
 
Waise... now I understand all this Ana-Nana drama you've been hinting at. YOU'RE in love with Nana and to cover over this (horrible) crush, you've tried to distract everyone by pointing at me and drawing their attention toward me! WAH! Good plan, Moony. Lekin yeh plan ab toh khallas. 'Cause you just blurted out the truth without even realizing it.
 
You're BUSTED, Moon. Ab samajh mein aya. Ab bas jald se jald teri shaadi tere tru wuv ke saath kara deni chahiye... hai na *dutta-style*? WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by bandbajao

[QUOTE=Moontide]

 
Getting to call "colors" one by one ROFL ROFL ROFL
 
Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
 
I have noted that line. And its possible there is some wierd justification for Nanasaheb's obsession with revenge. But that entire scene resonates with psychopathic overtones. Nana wants to see Dutta grovel, he wants to exert an absolute control on this one person whose mind he has failed to dictate till date.
I found a few parallels in my own experiences. Tell me honestly, have you not ever come across someone who resented the fact that they could not weild their influence on you in a manner that satisfies their ego? And having failed have not tried to make you pay in some manner or the other?
I agree, Nana-Dutta face off will probably be the best ever. I am looking forward to it Smile
 
 
you are not going to pardon his sense of fashion are you?
 
Pardon!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!! I am FULTU FIDAAA on it.
I am also the only Nana's-cause-champion in here.
Haven't you seen the numerology code that I got cracked for him?
I genuinely feel for the Man. His fashion stems from a deep pathos and now you hint Dutta could be the cause D'oh
 
Now the pink bit. Dutta is so earthy a character that he and Mother's day don't gel at all. With Naku too thinking of her mother I felt there could be a hint. Guess got it wrongEmbarrassed
 

@red: I understand what you mean. Of course there are people who feel they know better what you should be doing and especially if you are indebted to them for a reason, that is all the more expected out of you -- obedience. I am however, curious about why would Nana have agreed to Dutta's conditions years ago and handed over the charge to him? In a way, he aided Dutta's rise by his silence as he said... so apart from the inherent hate, jealousy and being unable to control his mind, as you put it, there also has to be a  bigger reason! Hopefully, we will know soon Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 24th Aug

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 58   Views: 6961

Dancingdoll 58 6961 26 August 2010 at 9:18am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 23rd Aug...Start Voting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 55   Views: 6050

Dancingdoll 55 6050 24 August 2010 at 11:26am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - Aug 17-19...VOTE

2 3 4 5

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 39   Views: 4995

Dancingdoll 39 4995 22 August 2010 at 10:36am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 12th Aug...start voting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 52   Views: 5511

Dancingdoll 52 5511 16 August 2010 at 9:11am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story 11th Aug...start voting

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 45   Views: 5044

Dancingdoll 45 5044 13 August 2010 at 12:24am by ImmaculateDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index