Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ivy_11

@ Red
Aparna, how true..what a fantastic parallel you have drawn !

I don't think so. Mishal is not indebted to any one with a name from "P" for anything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The case of that man is plain jealousy for no reason. The kinds who must get some treatment for sure. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by bandbajao

I don't think so. Mishal is not indebted to any one with a name from "P" for anything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The case of that man is plain jealousy for no reason. The kinds who must get some treatment for sure. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya we all know PS is a loser, and MR's performance is purely his OWN calibre! PS just gave him an opportunity, which benefited him itself, more than the other way around. But that guy THINKS he is the one who MADE MR ๐Ÿคข!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ya we all know PS is a loser, and MR's performance is purely his OWN calibre! PS just gave him an opportunity, which benefited him itself, more than the other way around. But that guy THINKS he is the one who MADE MR ๐Ÿคข!

@ bold Aparna ... Is it so...?
 I was under the impression that  PS was associated with LTL-1 somewhere around July'10... by then MR/Dutta had already made is mark...  so PS had nothing to do with it...
Originally posted by rama_2010

I was under the impression that  PS was associated with LTL-1 somewhere around July'10... by then MR/Dutta had already made is mark...  so PS had nothing to do with it...

Ya, what your saying is right, BB just clarified ๐Ÿ˜ณ. But definitely he had an ego that he is BIGGER than MR, so MR should just listen to him and dance to his tunes ๐Ÿคข! When MR refused to do so, PS starting using all cheap tactics to oust him ๐Ÿคข!

[Ya we all know PS is a loser, and MR's performance is purely his OWN calibre! PS just gave him an opportunity, which benefited him itself, more than the other way around. But that guy THINKS he is the one who MADE MR ๐Ÿคข!

[/QUOTE]

Ya, what your saying is right, BB just clarified ๐Ÿ˜ณ. But definitely he had an ego that he is BIGGER than MR, so MR should just listen to him and dance to his tunes ๐Ÿคข! When MR refused to do so, PS starting using all cheap tactics to oust him ๐Ÿคข!

[/QUOTE]
@bold aparna... I understand that..

Originally posted by bandbajao

Sure, Eggplant is a sore loser๐Ÿ˜† but his inflated ego makes him think otherwise.๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Thanks for the clarification BB.
Aubergine needs to go on a long vacation to the end of the world and never find his way back๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Waise... now I understand all this Ana-Nana drama you've been hinting at. YOU'RE in love with Nana and to cover over this (horrible) crush, you've tried to distract everyone by pointing at me and drawing their attention toward me! WAH! Good plan, Moony. Lekin yeh plan ab toh khallas. 'Cause you just blurted out the truth without even realizing it.

You're BUSTED, Moon. Ab samajh mein aya. Ab bas jald se jald teri shaadi tere tru wuv ke saath kara deni chahiye... hai na *dutta-style*? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

If you will note, we were discussing the Man's Style quotient and I find his sense of fashion 'Stand out'. 
I feel for the Man because as a fellow human and observer of human nature, I empathise with his frustrations. His inability to woo the fairer sex. 
This had led to him resenting Dutta's exalted Passing-the -parcel status.  
I have also heard that Nana has ordered his goons to seek out and destroy every copy of the episodes containing the passing-the-parcel playing scene and Dutta's subsequent Kishore-rendition. 
The song I was told, completely broke him. He had sat in front of his Shiva idol for that whole night, crying and complaining...Bholenath, how could you do this. You gave him everything a woman wishes for, even Kishore's LARYNX!!!!! Why?? Why?? Why?? And when I try to hum a few lines, even the Bathroom door refuses to open and let me in. Don't you know what torture that is? Especially after my morning cup of tea???????? Yet you do nothing. Bholenath, I try singing but the end result is very much like the efforts of Bhola from PADOSAN. Please help me.
It is said, that night Lord Shiva pacified him with a boon. Said---from now on you will have the best stand out grin ever. 
Later on, it was found, Bholenath had taken quadruple dose of Bhang that night so his hands had wavered a little when sketching the smile on Nanasaheb's face.

But please note. I also think he has a touch of the psychopath in him. 
I know and Dewdrop-pearls visual aids have proven that Nana has attempted many a BAHANA to get his SANAM ANA. He also pleaded with you not to think his pyaar as jhoota. 
So Nana's feelings are very clear. 
As for you, Your obsession wlth his...ahem...Gluteus maximus is a lil shall we say suspect?

So gurl, please don't mistake my purely humanitarian concerns for a man with a few medical conditions as weakness of the heart. You have no reason to feel Jealous here. 
Originally posted by Moontide

If you will note, we were discussing the Man's Style quotient and I find his sense of fashion 'Stand out'. 
I feel for the Man because as a fellow human and observer of human nature, I empathise with his frustrations. His inability to woo the fairer sex. 
This had led to him resenting Dutta's exalted Passing-the -parcel status.  
I have also heard that Nana has ordered his goons to seek out and destroy every copy of the episodes containing the passing-the-parcel playing scene and Dutta's subsequent Kishore-rendition. 
The song I was told, completely broke him. He had sat in front of his Shiva idol for that whole night, crying and complaining...Bholenath, how could you do this. You gave him everything a woman wishes for, even Kishore's LARYNX!!!!! Why?? Why?? Why?? And when I try to hum a few lines, even the Bathroom door refuses to open and let me in. Don't you know what torture that is? Especially after my morning cup of tea???????? Yet you do nothing. Bholenath, I try singing but the end result is very much like the efforts of Bhola from PADOSAN. Please help me.
It is said, that night Lord Shiva pacified him with a boon. Said---from now on you will have the best stand out grin ever. 
Later on, it was found, Bholenath had taken quadruple dose of Bhang that night so his hands had wavered a little when sketching the smile on Nanasaheb's face.

But please note. I also think he has a touch of the psychopath in him. 
I know and Dewdrop-pearls visual aids have proven that Nana has attempted many a BAHANA to get his SANAM ANA. He also pleaded with you not to think his pyaar as jhoota. 
So Nana's feelings are very clear. 
As for you, Your obsession wlth his...ahem...Gluteus maximus is a lil shall we say suspect?

So gurl, please don't mistake my purely humanitarian concerns for a man with a few medical conditions as weakness of the heart. You have no reason to feel Jealous here. 

Oh dear. You have it bad, don't you? Your whole defense speech... sigh. You know, a junkie or an alcohol or any addict for that matter will never admit that he/she is any of the mentioned as he/she will always believe that there's nothing wrong with he/she.

Alas! Look at you, Mooner-spooner. You... need to be helped out of this obsession with Nana. Look how you deny it and point to others! It's heartbreaking to witness. Please... let me help you?

You don't see... but your feelings for Nana are evident in your word choice... in the empathy that you seem to feel for him. It's alright, Mooner. Just admitting it is the first step in rehab...
Originally posted by ivy_11

Sure, Eggplant is a sore loser๐Ÿ˜† but his inflated ego makes him think otherwise.๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: Thanks for the clarification BB.
Aubergine needs to go on a long vacation to the end of the world and never find his way back๐Ÿ˜†

Great to see this debate. Here may I add that its not necessary that you be indebted to a person for the kind of reaction that we are discussing here. Often its the other way round. Its like the person who is in a position to wield power, expects you to feel indebted to him/her or wants you to cater to his/her ego in a particular fashion just because they believe they deserve it. Its like this need to conquer you in some way. Things become really complicated when you refuse them the gratification.