Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meh, okay. This won't be one of my usual long posts as I'm kind of sick, it's late, and my head is doing weird spins. But since tonight's episode was one of the best, I want to comment on some of the things that had wicked impact on me while reading.

First, Nana was C R E E P Y. For real. Everything he said, the way he said it, I could just see him and honestly, I wanted to wipe that left-sided grin OFF his face. He had some awesome dialogues though and they really made my hair stand on end. I still don't quite understand his hatred toward Dutta - and really, I'm thinking that he doesn't really hate Dutta as much as he's annoyed with him. I don't know. I just think that the reason for Nana's quiet crusade against Dutta, his reason for wanting to ruin Dutta's life and see him stripped of his status/power/prestige, it's still a bit vague.

Why exactly does he want to see Dutta ruined so badly? Was it never his intention to help Dutta in the first place, or did he think that he'd be able to control the young Dutta, but it turned out that it couldn't be done as people chose Dutta as their protector/leader? Is it jealousy? Pride? What is it that has the old Nana's panties in a twist? I think that more is yet to be explored on this front. Like I've mentioned before, I think that there is simply something about Dutta that compels people to either love him or hate him - but it's impossible to ignore him. Still confused about Nana, even though now we know just what he wants to do to Dutta. Like with Kala, I'm trying to find some kind of psychological connection as to why he's so vengeful toward Dutta? He seems to be a male version of Kala. Dutta has given him nothing but respect and admiration and love, yet he wants to see Dutta in pain, suffering. He seems to hate Dutta, but at the same time he enjoys the place that he has in Dutta's heart.

Twisted. He and Kala would make a perfect match.

Though, just like Kala, his arrogance might come in the way of his succeeding in ruining Dutta. Like Kala, he's going to play games with Dutta - a slow murder.

I simply love Nana's way of speaking... it's so creepy and a strong trait of his, which I feel makes his character distinguishable from other villains. He's not just another one in the row. He's identifiable. He's his own. He'll be remembered like More and Anna and Kala. Really love the details that have been worked into making his character come alive - the mannerism, speech, his presence and the mood of his presence... I'm not making much sense, sorry. But I love analyzing characters. I'll shut up about it now.

Favorite line from tonight's episode: Baji's monologue in the car. It was, hands down, BRILLIANT. It was really needed in order to remind Dutta that he shouldn't take Naku for granted. Her worries and her words and her pain... it's all justifiable and should be taken into consideration before Dutta just jumps the gun and loses it. She has every right to warn him, distrust people on his behalf, etc. And that's something Dutta needed to be told, rightly so. I'm just really glad that Baji was the one to do so. It made him the best brother to Naku in my eyes as he stepped up for her, but didn't create any more issues between her and Dutta. Instead he explained her situation to Dutta in words that made sense in Dutta's head - it was something he already knew, but it being said out loud by Baji made him pay more attention to it. And there was a change in him at that point.

Loved how Dutta said that maybe he loved Naku more than anything else in the world. I liked the natural hesitation, because saying that you love one specific person above anyone else (even your mother and best friend and sisters), it's a huge deal and often it becomes a lie. So the "maybe" was what really touched me, because that was Dutta - he'd rather be brutally honest than lie. Still his love for Naku becomes more and more evident in everything he does and says.

Moving on to the scene in Dutta and Naku's bedroom... Just wow. That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I've been waiting months for Naku to think of her mother, to remember her and miss her in a more outspoken manner, and so she did. I love the fact that she recalled such a significant and fateful memory of her mother and herself. We all remember what Babi told her on the night of Dutta and Supriya's wedding and I remember thinking that it was some kind of foreshadowing... as if she had predicted her daughter's future right then and there. And then we all know what happened...

I wonder if Naku's family will be back soon.

When Dutta came in and wound his arms around her waist, I just melted. That one gesture showed just how much he'd missed her, but also just how much impact Baji's words had had on him. It was a kind of comforting gesture, but at the same time appreciative, grateful for having her there, and just grateful for her. Loved that sense of strong emotion in his embrace. What I loved even more was how he didn't ask Naku the typical one-liners: "Oh dear, what's wrong?" He just felt her sadness and he showed her that he was there, that she had him, simply by holding her close and wiping her tears. Beautiful moment, and it was more than enough for Naku. It was everything.

Sigh.

LMAO. Baji keeps saying he'll find that guy and bring him... lekin kab, Baji? 😆 He repeats the same thing every time he gets upset 😆

Suspense is rising. Tension's building. And I'm really worried for Naku, for some reason.

Precap was AMAZING and OMIGOD, thank you so much for finally bringing an AS-Dutta moment after four months of deprivation. Seriously. I love AS-Dutta's relationship to death and I've been missing their moments like crazy. It's so AWESOME to know that they're coming back to us now! Gosh, thank you so much. Swati and Mishal were just heartbreaking in their moments together. The almost unearthly maternal bond that Swati personified toward Dutta, and Mishal's portrayal of the little lost boy finding his way to his mother's embrace has always left me in tears. Every one of their moments have been unique and beautiful, pulling out the needy child in me.

For some reason, whenever Dutta put his head in his mother's lap, I could almost scent my own mother. I could feel a maternal warmth and sense of security, protection, peace. It was all just present in their scenes together. I can't wait to read their moment and experience it in my head. Waited so long for it.

Like always, amazing episode and right-on with the characters and suspense. THANK YOU from the bottom of my selfish heart 😆 

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Res.

Wait... what do you mean 'do not reserve'? Do not reserve after your post? 😕
Yes , I need two posts 😊
Originally posted by bandbajao

Yes , I need two posts 😊

Dang 🤢 So sorry for breaking the flow

Originally posted by Elysia

Okay, is there any way to delete my post? Fivr?

Done.. 😆

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Done.. 😆

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU! Ahem... 😳
very nice update

nana and nave...evil men... tht day wil neva come wen dutta has no1 by his side, cos baji and naku wil always b der for him...

awww so baji aint suspecting nana either...oh plz baji i reali hped he wud believe naku...
i liked duji's convo in the car... baji siding naku n trying 2 explain 2 dutta al tht naku went thru..aww it was sweet... n i loved hw dutta sed tht naku knws him mre than any1 else n he loves her mre than any1 else in the world... hw touching...

aww naku remembering her aayi..hehe...plz i dnt wnt babi returning in the next few epis..lol..cnt stand he pallu stuffing in mouth...hehe...

aww mandir scene, ppl blessing dutta 2 hav a kid...haha n he looking at naku..awww dnt wori dutta, naku wil giv u al tht u wnt as she always does..lol..plus with AS n her wish on the back..im sure it wnt b long b4 u hav ur cricket team...lol...

finally the threat comes..defo from Nave and Nana, bt no doubt their target is naku mre than any of the other women, becos nana knws hw much dutta loves naku...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
lovely episode! can't wait to see what happens now! how is naku going to bring Nana's truth in front of Dutta? Will Dutta trust Naku's judgement ever? Many questions running through my mind! It will be interesting to see how the answers unfold! Great job BB!
I loved the Dutta-Baaji conversation. It reminded me of the "puraana adda" scene 😳. I loved the way Baaji remembered Nakku's struggles when everyone thought Dutta was dead, and she was the only one who believed that he is not! Whatever she did in Dutta's absense was highly appreciative - from convincing EVERYBODY that Dutta is not dead (family members and the entire Patil Wadi) and giving everyone moral support and strength, to maintaining peace and decorum in Dutta's absence.

And wow, Dutta finally admits that he loves Nakku more than anything else in this world 😉😳!

I loved the night scene, where Dutta hugs Nakku from behind, very simple and subtle scene without much dialogues, yet so sweet and warm. 😍

And Aayisaab dint faint hearing what the chit read 😲?! Sirf "anxiety" 😲
?! 😆

Somehow, today's episode reminded me of Damodar Patil times, Dutta was in a similar mood and temper, and I love this SHER version of Dutta 😉! I loved the way he sternly tells all women folk of his house, that no one will step out of the house without his permission, with a "samjhe?!" at the end, and everyone obediently obliging. 😉

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago