Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-6th May - Page 3

curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the way Deepak smiled😊 when they were making fun of him...awww...he is so cute...☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

writing the update itself took nearly 30-35min yesterday...and had no mood to add emoticons to it...and din want to miss the fun in discussions...so ran off without adding emoticons..πŸ˜†

oh good good! no probs at all...πŸ˜†  discussion is more importnat anyway as they are wayyy funnier!!! πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@curiouscat...yeah that smile was very cute...Deepak is very shy when talks abt girls for him comes...πŸ˜†

@feefs...yes...and yesterday the discussions were even funnier...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

@curiouscat...yeah that smile was very cute...Deepak is very shy when talks abt girls for him comes...πŸ˜†

@feefs...yes...and yesterday the discussions were even funnier...πŸ˜†

what was yesterday's discussion abt? πŸ˜†  i don't remember at all... i have to think...umm how about you just tell me. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefs...abt ishaan getting ashirwaad from the stone...πŸ˜†
the entire accident discussion was funny...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

@feefs...abt ishaan getting ashirwaad from the stone...πŸ˜†
the entire accident discussion was funny...πŸ˜†

ugghh i wrote a comment and went to fb and came back and saw it wasn't even posted because of spamming πŸ˜‘

anyway, i said that: 

umm this discussion is still today for me...not yesterday's πŸ˜†  yeah it was funny ishaan getting ashirwad and his helmet flying like shattys 🀣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

ugghh i wrote a comment and went to fb and came back and saw it wasn't even posted because of spamming πŸ˜‘

anyway, i said that: 

umm this discussion is still today for me...not yesterday's πŸ˜†  yeah it was funny ishaan getting ashirwad and his helmet flying like shattys 🀣 

if its gonna continue like this...iam going to enjoy it in SHATTYS way...πŸ˜† there is no point in getting disappointed...πŸ˜†

eat what u got...or just select what u like and eat...and throw others away...no point in saying the fod is not good...becos thats what u have got...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

trying my hand to be philosophical...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

if its gonna continue like this...iam going to enjoy it in SHATTYS way...πŸ˜† there is no point in getting disappointed...πŸ˜†

eat what u got...or just select what u like and eat...and throw others away...no point in saying the fod is not good...becos thats what u have got...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

trying my hand to be philosophical...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vah vah shweetu!! i like this side of yours!!  totally agree!  we should just enjoy what comes our way instead of crying over what didn't come our way. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

vah vah shweetu!! i like this side of yours!!  totally agree!  we should just enjoy what comes our way instead of crying over what didn't come our way. πŸ˜†

add one more line junior...

becos nothing is in our hands...except our fingers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

add one more line junior...

becos nothing is in our hands...except our fingers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahhahaha 🀣 🀣 this is funny!  

yes yes we got our fingers to type and make everything enjoyable!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†