Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-6th May

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Have already commented that liked till the accident...nothing to say on that...Even if they put a comic angle wont be able to bear Suhana getting forgetted by Ishaan๐Ÿ˜”

Thx Shwets for the update
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha. ... Res.
To me it was an OK episode. I lkie the One Liners. Whole I-Kashyap thing came to an end. and I loved all hubbies  ka ruthna N' try to think positive that Their wives still thinks after all these years someone can fall for them too funny. For once I m not happy with Panna. When she found the note , gets blank calls , sms Y not tell ur In-Laws. They have every right to know abt it. Y not tell them abt ur suspicious n . too noble right. them comes to Deepak part . I love the way he Shrmaing... Seems like lovestory is going somewhere . I really believed that after "C" track will focus on SanjDeep and then move to Ishaan Memoryloss. But I do want to see stories going somewhere . It's like I already lost my interest in Paanna track and Plz do something before V all forget abt  SanjDeep..   Accident looks too filmy and Too Hillarious. They r on right track this time It's already making us all laugh ...๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for beautiful Update
eagrly waiting for tomaroow episode
Hope  eshan get well soon  !!!!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shwets...glad finally letter issue is over but now A track is on itz way...hmmm waiting for monday to see suhana's reaction after seeing ishaan in such a bad condition
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think CV,s have to be very careful here, the public is just in love with Suhana, they cant bare to see her sick or unhappy, my feeling is that this amnesia track however great is not going to go well with general public, they are so use to of peopel forgetting things in a very Kekta Mia style, with plots and Maha Plot , they will not be amused by comedy in this way, I can see this Amnesia track warpping up early as well after wasting quite a lot of air time on filler stuff, its a shame as the actors are always on the spot , give there best, and even a silly track is done brilliantly, I feel for the cast and the crew in this heat they have to shoot and they dont get the right amount of TRP because of inconsistency of the story, I would say now was the best time for Deepak and Sanju track instead of Amnesia, Suhana and Ishaan just been through a tough time and once again the same scenario no matter how fuuny they wil make it still not fair, they should have another track before this one. But hey who are we to say, they are the experts.
I honestly do not wish to see Jassi again, he was definetky the most annoyig characters of SGP so far, worst then Sid, Suli Sudi and Sonali, atleast they could act.

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx shweta for your lovely update...

Till accident it was fine and after ...๐Ÿ˜ญ
i am against the amnesia track.. i just cant see suhana in pain...it is  more painful than the BT track. even though C.V's  make it light and funny..
hope here they don't mess up things like they did before and give us decent episodes and end this with an proper and logic end.

Any way learning to be optimistic like you...

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good episode till that accident, that's all I have to say. The scene between Radha Bua and Suhana was, IMHO, the scene of the day. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shwets๐Ÿ˜Š 
It was an ok ok episode for me, with just Suhana's one liners saving the day for me. 

The less said about the way the accident scene was shot the better  
Hopefully we will get to see some power packed performances from Ragini in this new track to keep me interested.
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks shwets for the update...

can't see sushaan in trouble

whatever they said it going to be sad track again