hows u??

Vij: LOL...u shud roll too πŸ˜†

Azy: LMAO BBS means that?? πŸ˜² NO ways i am calling u that πŸ˜†
 And Azy...u seem to be very interested in his opinion πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Curiosity kills the cat!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Bushy: am god ...how r u doing...am actually still very sleepy but what to do need to go to uni ...u noe one of my nursing courses i am taking i get to paint and draw LOL i dunno itz interesting course

@Azy: yup me leaving soon need to go to bank and get some cash and then head to uni ...

@Viji: lol u noe Azy was all blushing reading wat i wrote her yesterday and now me waiting ur response lol
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

daya u said such beautiful things to me😳☺️...thank u...i am your nakku with dutta in WOL😍😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️

no way !!!! he is MINEπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vij: No the CCV is flattened only πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I just want to see u rocking and rolling πŸ€£

Azy: I see...the discusison is still going on but it has moved from singlehood and landed on English speaking skills πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

daya u said such beautiful things to me😳☺️...thank u...i am your nakku with dutta in WOL☺️

aww lol yup i took my dear sweet time commenting on all this time...u noe why because i was sitting in class doing it πŸ˜†
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

@Bushy: am god ...how r u doing...am actually still very sleepy but what to do need to go to uni ...u noe one of my nursing courses i am taking i get to paint and draw LOL i dunno itz interesting course

@Azy: yup me leaving soon need to go to bank and get some cash and then head to uni ...

@Viji: lol u noe Azy was all blushing reading wat i wrote her yesterday and now me waiting ur response lol

yeah i am trying to write and these two girls keep looking for me...they are so lost without me u knowπŸ˜ƒ
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

daya u made her [looks at viji] Duttas!!!
yesterday u told me i love hime too much n he is mine n now😭
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually..Da is playing with both of your sentiments...coz in the end she will take Dutta πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Vij: No the CCV is flattened only πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I just want to see u rocking and rolling πŸ€£

Azy: I see...the discusison is still going on but it has moved from singlehood and landed on English speaking skills πŸ˜•πŸ€£

ohhh me better stay away from thatConfusedπŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

daya u made her [looks at viji] Duttas!!!
yesterday u told me i love hime too much n he is mine n now😭

i said u loved him soo much itz clear...but in WOL he's Naku's only ...and Naku is Viji LOL got it my dear πŸ˜›