Aashiii...
u deserve this

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
U r amazinggg...

*HUGS*
 πŸ€—
Ur VM was marvelousss...
SAJAN toh hamesha se hi acttractive rahe hai...
ur vm made me more deeply in love with SAJAN
No wonders ,U r an amazinggg video maker.
u r best at all the things.

Plzzz yaar mujhe bhi tutions lelo nah..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Aise hi SAJAN ke vms banana .MANYYY
Thanx for the pm sweety.

SARA

hey sara thanks a lot sweetheart for ur encouraging and wonderful words it means lot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  i m seriously glad u liked it oh tutions for sure πŸ˜† i m seriously glad u liked it hon and thanks a tone once again πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

OH Aashi dear πŸ€—...Super fantastic Vm πŸ‘...loved  it alot ...😍thnx for the Pm dear n once again loved it to the core ❀️

hey dear thanks a tone for ur lovely reply and encouragement πŸ€—
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb VM!
the song was perfect! 😍
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

res...
My Pc is makin sum display errors...
So I'll watch it later n comment... coz i don wanna miss d beautiful vm made by u... 😳 So wait patiently!! πŸ˜†

owww take ur time sweetheart i will be waiting hon patiently πŸ˜†πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Hey Aashi.. πŸ€—

*Edited* owww manjiii sweetheart πŸ€—πŸ€—words r less to thank u thanks a tone for ur such a wonderful encouragement which always gives me boost to make such a creation love u honey 

What shud I say.. I was stunned to see this video! You have made this ... PERFECTLY! ❀️
The way you showed how the RAIN drops are significant in their life.. was awesome!
The whole VM was so beautiful to watch. You made it with all your heart! The song was perfect for this VM & the ZDP Videos you added..😳😳 OMGG! I was blushingg! & even the  Flying kiss or shud I say the RAINING Kiss! Samrat blew a flying kiss and the winds took it to Gunjan! 😳 β€οΈ
What can b a better example of TRUE love! oww raining kiss πŸ˜³πŸ˜† he only blew it to her and it touched her our sajan's essence is like that to make each other feel without words how deeply they r in love πŸ˜³
I just loved all the videos you used.. All the dances.. I just love the dialogues you didnt mute!
Just lovely! Ur a very creative soul aashi! =) Your editing is soo marvelllous! hamm that dialouge was tough work for me as that dialogue was from diff scene and scene i used for that dialogue was also diff but i mixed up both πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i m glad u liked that its my fav part in this vm that scene and sajan's rain dance with mild music of ARR πŸ˜
Just Superb, spectacular, Amazing, Adorable, Cute, Special, Sajanish, Januable... VM! These are the adjectives that suit this VM! Its sucha special VM yaar! Abt rain.. rain had always been there in every love story.. but its the first time I have seen the rain carrying a kiss from one person to another! hahaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Love love love love love.. to the power infinity! =)
Just amazing!
I am loss of words at the moment! Wanna tell you loadz!
Love youu for dis!
Mwahh XxX owww thank u so much sweetheart i m seriously touched with ur wonderful words i m seriously glad u liked it honey muahhh πŸ€—❀️

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashizin

owww sana πŸ€— πŸ€— i m seriously glad u liked it sweety it seriously means a lot to me muahhh πŸ€— πŸ€— thanks a tone for ur encouragement πŸ€— πŸ€—

its my pleasure jaan !!! all the best for next vm Embarrassed love u and plz do pm me πŸ˜‰
warna main gussa ho jaogi πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Superb VM!
the song was perfect! 😍

thanks a tone dear πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nice_Angel_Sana

its my pleasure jaan !!! all the best for next vm 😳 love u and plz do pm me πŸ˜‰
warna main gussa ho jaogi πŸ˜†

owww surely sweety i will def pm u and thanks a tone once again for ur boosting reply πŸ€—
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwwthis was soo beautilful...the whole concept was wow////❀️
sajan ka baarish se bahut gehraaa rishta hai😳 all these lovely rain scenes...

which song is it btw? i havent heard it ever but it sounds really niceee...