rain of Love Sajan VM ~~ paigham laya sawan~~ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

I sooo want to watch this VM but my there's a problem with my speakers! Lemme fix that Aashi then I'll watch 🤗 till then re and beautiful sig 😍
hey sani take ur time hon i will be waiting for ur reply and thanks a tone sweety 🤗
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi sweety Superb post 👍🏼 and the Siggy was just beautifull...loved it 👍🏼...and Vm OMG!! Wow!! what a rocking Vm...👏👏...STUPENDOUS...👏👏...Fantastic work👍🏼...the song u choose is a beautiful song...👍🏼..scenes used are Excellent👍🏼...Each Scene gelled very well with the song...Editing was awesome...👏👏...the way u started the Vm was superb...Loved watching the vm very much...U know aashi I watched the vm 3-4 times...Magnificent Work👏👏...Do make more Sajan Vm's dear...and Thanks 4 Pm...

And Hey Aashi U make such beautifull Vms...Ur work ---Siggys and Vms are amazing..WHY don't u open your own Vm gallery and Siggy making shop?...I think u should start ur Own Vm gallery and Siggy shop ....Do open dear...U r really very talented...

Love Gunjan😊😊...

👏
owww gunjan 🤗🤗 thank u so so much for ur wonderful reply it means lot to me 🤗i m seriously glad u liked it 😳owww def i will open my own vm and siggy gallery but i think its not right time as i have to improve myself first in vm making and in siggy making but thanks a tone for ur such a wonderful boost i will def open hon 😳 i will try my level best to improve in such a creations then i will be able to open any galleries 😳
Originally posted by hiii

It has been over half a year since ive seen mjht but everytime i see saan my heart still feels the chemistry...and they make my heart beet a thousand times faster❤️
really aashi fabulous job 🤗 i really loved it anothey mindbloewing vm u have made really rain does always remind me of sajan and their majical moments😳...this was put together amazingly😊 👏just loved it alll so so much i wish it kept going and never stopped😳 do make more vms on sajan
love
tanzeel
owww tanu 🤗i m seriously glad u liked this vm and felt sajan's essence i seriously wanted to show that magical essence of sajan in it i m seriously glad u liked it thanks a tone for ur wonderful words it means lot to me 🤗
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Another SUPERB Creation AASHi👏 👏 👏 Mind Blowing editing and scenes placement👏 👏👏.Song selection is also nice (I don't know the Movie Name of this song😳). Rocking Presentation👏 Lovely Creation just like 'Aadha Ishq..' and 'Behti Hawa sa...' no actually better then these 2😊
Please,Do it more...and Open A "AASHi SaJan/MoNaya VMs Gallery"😊...Thanx 4 PM
hey soham thanks a  lot for ur wonderful and encouraging reply it means seriously lot to me 🤗🤗ohh this song is from movie lakeer , A.R.Rehaman's one of creation 😳 u know na i love ARR's songs 😳😆thats why i tried to make alive sajan 's essence with this song i m seriously glad u liked it 😃oww yes i m trying to improve in vm making , yes i also want to open vm gallery how sweet of u i will def rem this name for my gallery whenever i will open hon 😃but i think its not right time as i have to learn and improve in this creation but i will def open thanks a tone for ur support and concern 🤗
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Aashi, hon,🤗 Superb... simply superb piece of work... both the VM and the siggy. 👏 SaJan...miss them so much...😭. But this VM and I am lost again...😍 Superb song and scenes toh...😍 😍 😍. Some more januable VM's please, hon.😛
swati 🤗 me too missing them badly hon 😭oww thanks a tone for ur boosting reply it means lot to me 🤗 oww sure hon i will def make 😛
wow lovely vm Aashi👏.nice Song selection.never heard this song before but liked it.Sajan are magical in this song.😍Thanks for the pm
Originally posted by aashizin

owww ginny thanks a tone sweetheart for ur encouragement and wonderful reply 🤗i m seriously glad u liked it 🤗

arey aashi ji aap kuch banaye aur humme pasand na aaye 😛
srsly it was awesome 
n i know monaya ke liye toh saare emotions dil se aate hai 
loved it 😃
wowww aashi 🤗what an amazing vm👏👏 i m speechless loved it to the core❤️ the song selected was just sooo beautiful n  perfect😳😍 the scene selection was just outstanding all those rain scenes  those magical moments☺️☺️ each n every scene was just heavenly beautiful😍 the editing n everything was mindblowing👏👏 gr8888 work keep it up n keep making more vms😃👍🏼 thanks a ton for making such a fantastic vm on our januables 🤗the siggie u have made is awesome👏 n thanks for the pm😊

Edited by fend - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SajanRox11

OMGG!! :O :O
Aashii 🤗 🤗

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I lovvedd it! No time for details now!

RES.. Will comment Sooon! =)

manjiii thanks a tone 🤗 🤗 i m glad sweetheart u liked it 🤗 🤗oww ok ok 😆take ur time hon i will be waiting to know ur view abt this vm 😳 
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

res

EDITED

OMG OMG OMG Aashi🤪 !!!! 👏👏superbbb work !!!!❤️ i just loved it❤️ !!!
👏GOSH u select all Beautyful moments👏 !!!❤️ Loved it❤️ ... ☺️☺️awww Each and every rain scene was fab :) 🤗🤗ohhh aashi give me a hugs sweety🤗🤗 ...❤️ i reallly really loved it❤️ ...😍 u make my day soo special😍🤗🤗 ... keep making more & more honey😳 !!! 😍will watch it again 😍... superb work :) 👏👏👏
love ya & thanks 4 da pm
- S a n a -
owww sana 🤗 🤗 i m seriously glad u liked it sweety it seriously means a lot to me muahhh 🤗 🤗 thanks a tone for ur encouragement 🤗 🤗