Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

'Kuch bhi' episodes

unexpectedlife Senior Member
unexpectedlife
unexpectedlife

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
So guys this is mine official first new topic on IF Smile
I am feeling this thing from so many days ( Idk whether something about this has been posted before or not because I'm back on IF after a long time) , especially after the 45 minutes time slot that the CVs are just pushing the show forward forcefully. I agree they are short of topics but then also. When I started watching SGP, I didnt ever want the epi to end but now I have started getting irritated and annoyed. That waiting for 7.30 pm has started getting over ( duh, not because it now comes at 7:45 but because of the stuff going on ). The are really showing what we call 'kuch bhi' everyday. And I feel this is the reason why SGP's rank is coming down. So I think first of all SGP should again be brought to 7.30-8.00 pm slot. And CVs' should look for something better and interesting to show instead of showing this non sense.
P.S.- These are just my personal views. I hope it didnt hurt anyone. Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01Armu4evaShehreen_27crysindinfinity00111192noor321YusBeeAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evacrysind111192

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I will agree on that...bit..! I m finding the whole I.Kashyap track so weirdly handled...! Even th BT track was ended suddenly... ! I dunno somewhere the smoothness of the tracks or rather the cohesiveness has started to go amiss..!

But i agree with Sb.. its SP thats more guilty in this than the PH...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192noor321crysindYusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I completely agree with yr feeling because I think most of us are also going through it... 
But what these CVs can do if one fine morning SP comes and say "Ok, telecast for 45min"... It is a story more close to reality and its not that easy to build up...So CVs have to add few tracks which we will find as OTT and drag it until they get back on track with some future tracks... Even I didn't like I Kashyap track, but still I enjoy bcz I wanna appreciate that Cast & Crew who work day & night just to entertain us... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap They are our asset and we should appreciate them in all ways...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Awesome topic Tongue Wink ...I agree..SGP is just showing like the kuch bhi stuff!! that doesn't really make sense at all...!! Its just a waste of time for the Viewers that why many of the fans stopped watching SGP!! I guess SGP has lost many fans coz of this kuch bhi stuff!! Embarrassed That's pretty much obvious that its the CV's fault! Embarrassed I wouldn't blame the actors for this!! Embarrassed they are just doing what they are supposed to be! Embarrassed I feel most of the episodes these days are just kuch bhi and u can also say faltu! Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I like the title "kuch bhi episode", it like Awain Episode as well, all the hard work of the cast and the crew is not paying off the way it should , it's so sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top