The first time...

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just wanted to know which was the first episode you guys saw of SLB. I mean did all of you started watching it from the beginning? If no; then which was the first episode you saw of SLB?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching from the 1st epi. & it was only 2 see amrit.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

I just wanted to know which was the first episode you guys saw of SLB. I mean did all of you started watching it from the beginning? If no; then which was the first episode you saw of SLB?

No I Start Watching Sabki Laadli Bebo From Bebo Entry 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I Thought Amrit Was Married Twice And Bebo Was His Second Wife... On Sept 2009, When Amrit Was Beating Babloo And Babloo Was Saying That You Didn't Save Old Relation Now Our Going To Save A New Relation
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched it from 1st episode.
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 1st ,might be and this was the only tv show which touched my heart, aisa lagta tha ki main iske -slb bina ek pal bhi nahi reh paunga, this was only and only my felling, even the episode missed due to cut off of eletricity, i saw it on repeat episodes, at the time i was feeling that i was no more. I am very sad and really feels lonly and at the same time anger on star plus that it end the show, and also kind to it bringing to us this type of show which have no comparision with others. It really a heart touching, emotional, lovable, moral, fantastic and hat ke show. I really writes that no other show will ever, ever and ever was, can and will take place of sabki laadli bebo. It made more interesting by giving us the two best ever, lovable actors amrit - anuj sachdeva and bebo - shivshakti sachdev that we were in search for and other important actors really brought charm to the show like kuku narang - kanwaljit singh, amro/amarjit narang - shailley kaushik, daljit narang - vinnet kumar, saru narang - madhuri pandey, prabhjot narang - n/a, ashok narang , omi narang - siddarth bajaj, and other others and such a good productions endemol india & sachidanand productions , and helping team, and others.

Really it was a great combination of all of this at a platform of "sabki laadli bebo" writers ved raj, anjana sood, helping out 600 poor girls and boys from states of the country and educating them, which no others did and also brought a concept of "betiyan hi hain inki duniya".

And lots more, also hope from sp, ei and sachi produc. And actors it will soon bring back our laadli with same cast & crew.

With all these ...u continue., ***s* :)).
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching SLB from the 1st epi.