Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
U guys can laugh as much as you want but outside this forum the Veer Tapasya pairing has alot more support than Veer and Ichha and this is classically proven on FB! But what is it to me. I can only laugh at some people's idealogy๐Ÿ˜†
And Ankit whilst most people have two working eyes...some of those cannot see clearly even then๐Ÿ˜†
@ Anmol - get out of India Forums onto the wider Internet and analyse the facts there. IF only represents a very small proportion of the viewers!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

U guys can laugh as much as you want but outside this forum the Veer Tapasya pairing has alot more support than Veer and Ichha and this is classically proven on FB! But what is it to me. I can only laugh at some people's idealogy๐Ÿ˜†
And Ankit whilst most people have two working eyes...some of those cannot see clearly even then๐Ÿ˜†
@ Anmol - get out of India Forums onto the wider Internet and analyse the facts there. IF only represents a very small proportion of the viewers!

accha then why r they not paired up in this serial, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†agar itne poular hain toh bana do jodi ๐Ÿ˜†hum bhi dekhte hain kitnaa support milta hain๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

accha then why r they not paired up in this serial, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†agar itne poular hain toh bana do jodi ๐Ÿ˜†hum bhi dekhte hain kitnaa support milta hain๐Ÿ˜†

Well we saw for ourselves how high the ratings rose after Veeya's marriage and stayed that way right up until Tapu went gambling after she was exposed so that should be proof enough that the audience - even if they might think Veeya jodi is morally wrong - likes them for their mystique, curiosity factor, chemistry and the fact their pairing is not stereotypical or boring. However the cvs never do what viewer majorities want cos they know even after everything we will still watch their show. And we are proving them right there!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok no comments on this gr8 logic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well we saw for ourselves how high the ratings rose after Veeya's marriage and stayed that way right up until Tapu went gambling after she was exposed so that should be proof enough that the audience - even if they might think Veeya jodi is morally wrong - likes them for their mystique, curiosity factor, chemistry and the fact their pairing is not stereotypical or boring. However the cvs never do what viewer majorities want cos they know even after everything we will still watch their show. And we are proving them right there!

Dear u first come out from ur internet virtual world where even id can be made on the name of unborn child ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† thn see the real world. For me neither veecha nor veeya is life death question, but i hv never seen a single person in real world who supports ur so called world record holder pair ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ur analysis abt TRP tht veeya marriage r mind blowing, becoz it was not becoz people loved this pair but becoz of suspense factor. And it was proved by the record high TRP during her exposure. If people loved this pair thn why they loved Tapu being exposed and separated from veer?? U continue loving thm its ur personal choice but don't universalise it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† even after carrying others child and imposing it to other and claiming it true love, one can support such pairing thn how much eyes he/she hs is very obvious ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ladybird9

My Analysis on this poll๐Ÿ˜†
1. Veer Ichcha is the best couple undoubtedly
Option 2 Vs Option 3. Tapsaya fans love to see her being taunted and abused and crying fro Veer... my real impression of Veer & Tapasya recently, I have recently watched him feeding her as though feeding a pet/street dog, u know what i mean, just a repsonsibity/sympathy and no real affection...so in essence Tapsaya fans will b fans with her being sad and crying for Veer all the tmecoz tht was what was shown all along the entire history of this soap btw Rathod can happily torture her after their wedding๐Ÿ˜† and Tapsaya can continue crying for Veer๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Option 3, gives us an insight into the true representation of Tapsaya fans who really intend 2 see her happy.
End of analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Poll Question: Best Couple in UT

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Veer Iccha 27 [49.09%]
Veer Tapasya 24 [43.64%]
Rathod Tapasya 4 [7.27%]

Mods note..

Indirect attacks r being made on another fan group here which is a direct violation of IF's COC ...Consider this as your first and final official warning for violating this rule of personal attack against a fan grp...repeat of the same will next time result in warning level rise

Uttaran Dev team

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
helllo!!! uttaran was in top 3 shows in TRPs list for continuous 4 weeks when ichcha was shown confident and fighting for her rights...

one loves tapasya thats something i can never understand but still thats ur choice but hey dont make it like keh everyone loves tapasya. eeewww i just hate her like anything!!! this ckt seriously makes me disgusted... just 1000 fans on 1 page doesnt mean that they are popular.. 1000 fans are nothing.. i wont say that veer and ichcha are popular.. infact geet and maan are 100 times more popular than both these pairs despite they come on star one and not on popular channel
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ok no comments on this gr8 logic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

arey Anmol get out of IF into the wider internet aur wahan par comment karo ๐Ÿ˜†...point to be noted my lord! not the real world...Internet ๐Ÿ˜›

saare viewers tho OZ mein baithkar Internet (except IF) par aathe hai...๐Ÿ˜‰

hum log India mein hai...kahan internet...we just interact with real people either face to face or on phone aur kabhi kabhi on the INTERNET (oh wow, iam so excited, i am on the net...) also...

BTW i got a distinct feeling that IF is being put down...is that allowed...is it not IF bashing?
jiss thaali mein khaate ussi mein...

Yet to come across a REAL LIVE HUMAN BEING who supports TVSB!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
achha chalo guys have it ur way๐Ÿ˜Š doesnt matter much to me anymore now ive got better things to do๐Ÿ˜ณ Anywayz since my important exams are in a month I wont be here much. U guys enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey baghu, some ppl will never come out of virtual world, really ppl like veeya chemistry ?? wata joke , based on wat factors darling ? ur so called non stop spamming on FB bakwas ?? u need a reality check , dont ask others to do when u urself is living in lala land ...