This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by shinybandi

Ouchonly 1 vote 4r the newly gtng married couple.

My Analysis on this pollLOL
1. Veer Ichcha is the best couple undoubtedly
Option 2 Vs Option 3. Tapsaya fans love to see her being taunted and abused and crying fro Veer... my real impression of Veer & Tapasya recently, I have recently watched him feeding her as though feeding a pet/street dog, u know what i mean, just a repsonsibity/sympathy and no real affection...so in essence Tapsaya fans will b fans with her being sad and crying for Veer all the tmecoz tht was what was shown all along the entire history of this soap btw Rathod can happily torture her after their weddingLOL and Tapsaya can continue crying for VeerWinkLOLLOL
Option 3, gives us an insight into the true representation of Tapsaya fans who really intend 2 see her happy.
End of analysisBig smile

Poll Question: Best Couple in UT

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Veer Iccha 27 [49.09%]
Veer Tapasya 24 [43.64%]
Rathod Tapasya 4 [7.27%]

Once again Shivani mam you show the way ur ultrafine mind worksROFL Where in this poll does it say anything about choose the couple most likely to be happy with each other?LOL Those who vote for Veer and Tapasya have enough eyes to see their unbelievable chemistry which is enhanced no doubt because they are married and in love in real life. What u might have seen as pet feeding might have been recognised as true chemistry by us which a certain couple lacksLOL (read tall man pattng the head and pulling the cheeks of someone who looks short enough to be his baby sisterLOL)
My conclusion: I still love my Veeya and that love will never die but I realise that being with Veer is not Tapasya's happiness anymore because he is already married and will never be able to love her. So I want Rathore to marry my Tapu and keep her happy. But that doesnt mean I love their coupling because no way is there that chemistry between them that is between Veer and Tapasya and there wont ever be because Rashami as Tapasya can NATURALLY act to love Veer...because she loves who plays Veer in real life! Very kismatwale we Veeya fans are that we're getting the REAL love translating on the REEL screen.

hehe, ur comment hasnt refuted any of my analysis , u just told me the history of ur fantasy and imaginationsWinkLOL Veer & Ichcha r the only couple in this story, Veer Tapsaya share no relation whtsoever ..esp when tht Censored is  carrying Rathod's child and trying 2 force it on VeerAngryLOL...and whtever was shown between them was always disgust n exaserpation, n thts what  i commented abtWinkLOLLOL reg real life dramas I dont careTongueLOL
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21jyotiwaliargattuRishi_sourojankit111tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Rathod and taps, both are cunning brains , and they should be together , seperated they can do serious damage to other living humans

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuankit111shivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Where in this poll does it say anything about choose the couple most likely to be happy with each other?LOL Those who vote for Veer and Tapasya have enough eyes to see their unbelievable chemistry which is enhanced no doubt because they are married and in love in real life. What u might have seen as pet feeding might have been recognised as true chemistry by us which a certain couple lacksLOL (read tall man pattng the head and pulling the cheeks of someone who looks short enough to be his baby sisterLOL)
My conclusion: I still love my Veeya and that love will never die but I realise that being with Veer is not Tapasya's happiness anymore because he is already married and will never be able to love her. So I weant Rathore to marry my Tapu and keep her happy. But that doesnt mean I love their coupling because no way is there that chemistry between them that is between Veer and Tapasya and there wont ever be because Rashami as Tapasya can NATURALLY act to love Veer...because she loves who plays Veer in real life! Very kismatwale we Veeya fans are that we're getting the REAL love translating on the REEL screen.
U and ur irritating logic , veeyaa has unbelivable chemistry no denying we all can see those lovely dovely FORCED chemistry hidden so brilliantly btw real and reel life as u urself pointed that , acha chemistry honae sae shadi tak baath jathi hai aur pyaar hoja tha hai , acha thanks for this new definition ...

Ur bringing OFFSCREEN stuff ONSCREEN which shows even if veecha have and has good chemistry which can be seen by any person cannot be seen by SOME who just see what they want to see and believe in

Trust me on this , oh hang on whom am i asking to trust and read WinkLOL rathod and taps have passionate chemistry than boring and flatu chemistry of veeyaa who are seen as some one else than wat cvs are showing them to be ...

Taps has naturally chemistry as she loves him in rea life ROFL 

Edited by JustJ - 08 May 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21rgattufarah007sourojankit111cjs369intruderfastshivani9tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Where in this poll does it say anything about choose the couple most likely to be happy with each other?LOL Those who vote for Veer and Tapasya have enough eyes to see their unbelievable chemistry which is enhanced no doubt because they are married and in love in real life. What u might have seen as pet feeding might have been recognised as true chemistry by us which a certain couple lacksLOL (read tall man pattng the head and pulling the cheeks of someone who looks short enough to be his baby sisterLOL)
My conclusion: I still love my Veeya and that love will never die but I realise that being with Veer is not Tapasya's happiness anymore because he is already married and will never be able to love her. So I weant Rathore to marry my Tapu and keep her happy. But that doesnt mean I love their coupling because no way is there that chemistry between them that is between Veer and Tapasya and there wont ever be because Rashami as Tapasya can NATURALLY act to love Veer...because she loves who plays Veer in real life! Very kismatwale we Veeya fans are that we're getting the REAL love translating on the REEL screen.
U and ur irritating logic , veeyaa has unbelivable chemistry no denying we all can see those lovely dovely FORCED chemistry hidden so brilliantly btw real and reel life as u urself pointed that , acha chemistry honae sae shadi tak baath jathi hai aur pyaar hoja tha hai , acha thanks for this new definition ...

Ur bringing OFFSCREEN stuff ONSCREEN which shows even if veecha have and has good chemistry which can be seen by any person cannot be seen by SOME who just see what they want to see and believe in

Trust me on this , oh hang on whom am i asking to trust and read WinkLOL rathod and taps have passionate chemistry than boring and flatu chemistry of veeyaa who are seen as some one else than wat cvs are showing them to be ...

Taps has naturally chemistry as she loves him in rea life ROFL 
wow jaya wonderful!!!!ClapStar
sum ppl hav the habit of nothing 2 learn from the history & repeat the mistakes time & again & then blaming oders4 their action's consequences & thinking that oder ppl r fools who r easily fooled in believing sum1s ideas!!Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21sourojcjs369ankit111shivani9

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
sadly...the polls agree with meLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I know dolly , apne duniya sae bahar aana hi nahin chathe tho upe sar patak na tho bekar hi hai na , par ignore bhi nahin karsakthe jab faltu logic lekar aajathe hai , 

sourojcjs369ankit111tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
We can never wake up someone whoz faking 2 b asleep. Huhh...

rgattucjs369ankit111tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
well said shivz, but we can laugh at them na  

rgattucjs369ankit111tiny15

Go to top