5 [5.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by sonali_dg

One down, one left! Where's Rahul ?? Use koi bulao, itna celeb giri dikhata hai Angry
Arrey Rahul ka exams hai..i guess hez tied up until 15 yaa 20th May, dont worry he'll b here soon, sab ko hasaane aur rulaane..naa no rulaana sirf hasana sab rulanachod diya usneyTongue, sirf mujhey rulata haiAngryLOLLOL

btw pusha nahin,,Tongue Simran kahoEmbarrassedLOLLOL yeh Simran ne tears ko chod diya, kyonke Raj(TanuEmbarrassed) hates tearsEmbarrassedLOLLOL btw baadi badi forum mein aise chote chote baatein hote rehte, bass ignore karo.Smile

Pushpa DarlingggLOL... Errmmnnn Stern Smile Sim ...what?? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by farah007

cuz this is the only thing left in their lives i.e. report report and report no matter what one says! Dead

at one point when we say Ok guys BYeee for now they will also report keh bye kiyun bolaaa??? hamari insult hui hai ... hamari baat nahi suni.. bye bol ke jaa rahe hain..Wacko

Aa gayi Sherni LOLLOL  Bas tumhari kami thi Farah zara pehle ke kuch pages review karti aana and give your valuable feedback  on the same LOL
oh gosh sonali this is  irritating... what was the reason to report shivani post.. just for heck of reporting report karo?? kiyunki aaj kisi ko report nahi kiaa chalo isko hi kardo.. yaar hudh hai!!
 arghhh!!!!!Dead

Samjha karo yaar... kaam ke prati koi commitment hai ke nahi? Aaj kiya, kal nahi , chod diya? Ais ethodi na chalta hai?Geek Hum jaise nahi hai woh ! Approve     LOLLOLLOLLOL Passion dekho zara... andazz dekho.. Shalini ne bola na..art of reporting LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

One down, one left! Where's Rahul ?? Use koi bulao, itna celeb giri dikhata hai Angry
Arrey Rahul ka exams hai..i guess hez tied up until 15 yaa 20th May, dont worry he'll b here soon, sab ko hasaane aur rulaane..naa no rulaana sirf hasana sab rulanachod diya usneyTongue, sirf mujhey rulata haiAngryLOLLOL

btw pusha nahin,,Tongue Simran kahoEmbarrassedLOLLOL yeh Simran ne tears ko chod diya, kyonke Raj(TanuEmbarrassed) hates tearsEmbarrassedLOLLOL btw baadi badi forum mein aise chote chote baatein hote rehte, bass ignore karo.Smile

rahul told me his exams were in mid of may..so he'll be very busy nowadays i think. 

Oh thankyou guys Tongue was worried for him, hope he does well in his exams!
ur welcome...i was busying grilling jaya ...i am SUPER COOL ..Cool
..i saw the warning and got really mad ...!!! Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgfarah007ankit111shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

RAN..WinkLOL SimRANLOL THEEK sunaaAngryLOLLOL

sonali_dg

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

U guys can laugh as much as you want but outside this forum the Veer Tapasya pairing has alot more support than Veer and Ichha and this is classically proven on FB! But what is it to me. I can only laugh at some people's idealogyLOL
And Ankit whilst most people have two working eyes...some of those cannot see clearly even thenLOL
@ Anmol - get out of India Forums onto the wider Internet and analyse the facts there. IF only represents a very small proportion of the viewers!

<div></div>accha then why r they not paired up in this serial, LOLLOLLOLagar itne poular hain toh bana do jodi LOLhum bhi dekhte hain kitnaa support milta hainLOL

Are yaar this serial runs only cause of veeya factor...LOL and tapasya...bus baki sab charactor keval supportive hai aur side charactor hai...LOL
Veeya is such a wonderfull chemistry and a awesome loking pair...

SRKLuvr

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Once again Shivani mam you show the way ur ultrafine mind worksROFL Where in this poll does it say anything about choose the couple most likely to be happy with each other?LOL Those who vote for Veer and Tapasya have enough eyes to see their unbelievable chemistry which is enhanced no doubt because they are married and in love in real life. What u might have seen as pet feeding might have been recognised as true chemistry by us which a certain couple lacksLOL (read tall man pattng the head and pulling the cheeks of someone who looks short enough to be his baby sisterLOL)
My conclusion: I still love my Veeya and that love will never die but I realise that being with Veer is not Tapasya's happiness anymore because he is already married and will never be able to love her. So I want Rathore to marry my Tapu and keep her happy. But that doesnt mean I love their coupling because no way is there that chemistry between them that is between Veer and Tapasya and there wont ever be because Rashami as Tapasya can NATURALLY act to love Veer...because she loves who plays Veer in real life! Very kismatwale we Veeya fans are that we're getting the REAL love translating on the REEL screen.

If what SHIvani wrote was "INDIRECT ATTACK" what is this??

Isn't this DIRECT attack??

3 "RULES" have been broken acc to Forum Code of conduct.

1. Direct attack on the member- quoting the member and mentioning the name too
2. Making fun of actors physical appearance
3. Hurting the sentiments of other Fan group. 

And from the past 3 - 4 warnings.. this member has got "LAst and final " warnings, and still no BAN!!! So I am quoting this and reporting too. I hope all you guys out here do the same

this is true.. sonali i agree with you .. 
its clearly a violation of rules for the reasons that you have precisely mentioned
i wonder why only one member was warned, while the other member simply walked away unnoticed, despite breaking the rules... is it that only if reported, rule violations will be acted upon?? 
rules are applicable for all members... i hope there are no exceptions to these rules for a particular thread or a member, that repeated violations are brushed away by a 'final warning' label everytimeSmile

Oh yeaaa what shpuld we call this.. DIRECT PRAISING??? waah kia baat hai.. yeh double rules kiyun???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111shivani9

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

RAN..WinkLOL SimRANLOL THEEK sunaaAngryLOLLOL

Yea I am running away LOLLOL With that name tag around I am sure running away LOLLOL

shivani9

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by intruderfast

U guys can laugh as much as you want but outside this forum the Veer Tapasya pairing has alot more support than Veer and Ichha and this is classically proven on FB! But what is it to me. I can only laugh at some people's idealogyLOL
And Ankit whilst most people have two working eyes...some of those cannot see clearly even thenLOL
@ Anmol - get out of India Forums onto the wider Internet and analyse the facts there. IF only represents a very small proportion of the viewers!

<div></div>accha then why r they not paired up in this serial, LOLLOLLOLagar itne poular hain toh bana do jodi LOLhum bhi dekhte hain kitnaa support milta hainLOL

Are yaar this serial runs only cause of veeya factor...LOL and tapasya...bus baki sab charactor keval supportive hai aur side charactor hai...LOL
Veeya is such a wonderfull chemistry and a awesome loking pair...

Baaap re !!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I am literally falling off my chair ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Too good Varun kya dhamaka phoda tumne!!! ROFLROFLROFLUltimate boss!!ROFLROFL Patahai while I was redaing this I could only recollect of Ankit's comment .. ke koi cheekh cheekh ke bol raha tha ke mujhe attack nahi hua ...ROFLROFL Kaha the tum Varun? Missed your posts a lot!!TongueBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfastshivani9LimitLessFan

Go to top