This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by OMG01

some brains which can clearly differeciate ONSCREEN and OFFSCREEN relations and chemistry are also OK in results darling

my reply was to this indirect comment but ankit choose to comment..

matlab ?? Wacko dude , if u want to say something , say it openly , dont run in circles, i dont report as i rather choose to respond

lol no mary go around, take it easy! forget it, if u didnt understand...

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ankit111

Some bad mouths can gangup to ruin healthy dicussion in ut... Funniest part is that they do it in craze for fictional charect...i like tina infact she is v photogenic but not doormat dumbo ichar lol!rashmi strong screen presence, love her or hate her but cant ignore! No wonder cvs pull their tricks out with twists to annoy.. its just a fragment of imagination created by ut team n actors get paid to play roles..

Ur first sentance is the biggest example of HEALTHY DISCUSSION Wink Wink if it wd hv been written for other group wd hv been already reported and warned for INDIRECT ATTACK LOL LOL but don't worry, u can continue Wink

what made u think its for ur groupWink

thanks for ur generosity of not complainingLOLi mean reportingWink
this is the reason why veeya n nandmi fans keep disappearing from forum coz ppl toupport reel rolesnot b considerate to any1s opinion n likin in real..

i dont support taps but i like rashmis acting skills.. both icha n tapu both r wrong role modelsbut at the end of it its just a showTongue

Here people r not as fool as u think Wink Wink I hope u r still new Wink to understand why who is disappearing LOL LOL and how people report in form of INDIRECT ATTACK. May be with time u will understand Wink Wink

Exactly, its so hard to believe that a newbie with hardly 3 posts is claiming statistics of "groups"  Unfortunately, we keep silent till we are provoked - not everyday is a Sunday dudette

thats coz i was reading topic n posts from a lot of months Big smile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I know sonali, i said in previous page itself , why no one reported attack on SHIVANI ?? we really need change of MODS
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Once again<font color="#ff0000" size="4"> Shivani mam you show the way ur ultrafine mind worksROFL</font> Where in this poll does it say anything about choose the couple most likely to be happy with each other?LOL Those who vote for Veer and Tapasya have enough eyes to see their unbelievable chemistry which is enhanced no doubt because they are married and in love in real life. What u might have seen as pet feeding might have been recognised as true chemistry by us which a certain couple lacksLOL (<font color="#ff0000" size="4">read tall man pattng the head and pulling the cheeks of someone who looks short enough to be his baby sisterLOL</font>)
My conclusion: I still love my Veeya and that love will never die but I realise that being with Veer is not Tapasya's happiness anymore because he is already married and will never be able to love her. So I want Rathore to marry my Tapu and keep her happy. But that doesnt mean I love their coupling because no way is there that chemistry between them that is between Veer and Tapasya and there wont ever be because Rashami as Tapasya can NATURALLY act to love Veer...because she loves who plays Veer in real life! Very kismatwale we Veeya fans are that we're getting the REAL love translating on the REEL screen.

<font color="#0000ff">If what SHIvani wrote was "INDIRECT ATTACK" what is this?? </font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">Isn't this DIRECT attack?? </font>

<font color="#0000ff">3"RULES" have been broken acc to Forum Code of conduct.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">1. Direct attack on the member- quoting the member and mentioning the name too </font>

<font color="#0000ff">2.Making fun of actors physical appearance</font>

<font color="#0000ff">3. Hurting the sentiments of other Fan group.</font>

<strong><font color="#0000ff">And from the past 3 - 4 warnings.. this member has got "LAst and final " warnings, and still no BAN!!! So I am quoting this and reporting too. I<font color="#ff0000"> hope all you guys out here do the same</font></font>

No use. The Max will be thread close with everyone warning LOL LOL
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
whats going on in hereConfused
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
really ?? then why it was not closed when so called members reported shivani ?? we need change of mods , lets ask fot it , no no demand for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

I know sonali, i said in previous page itself , why no one reported attack on SHIVANI ?? we really need change of MODS

I remember very well, this is so NOT the first time. Once , this member also Directly quoted Shivani and threw a Real life RAPE situation on her- for what? For a lame reel character!! Telling a member that you will be raped, in public/ private is a crime.

And guess what? EVerybody took it easy- understanding her Volcanic love for Tappu that those would have been simply words of frustration. But anything that we say gets reported! Then there's no meaning of discussing na?

Personally, I feel- the reason why we come here

1.to interact with like minded people, have fun with the friends we made and voice our opinions.

2. We do it here-- We have to agree, only because, there are people with a completely different mindset. There's no fun in everyone agreeing to the same thing. Its like all the movies in the world having the same plot. In other words- everybody loves to laugh at the other!

And you know what? WHen one realizes this fact that there are people of 20 mindsets all around you, and its okayt! You feel great actually! Interacting is fun! WHy get this whole reporting chaos in between? What we voice is very much limited to boundaries of decency- then why feel the pinch? No body is pointing to you - the person na? I request everyone to understand this bit and make life easy for everyone-including ourselves. Please take a minute to analysize what I said- even the Veeya party Tongue, think of it- would you be happy if there was no opposition at all? There's no fun in being Bad when there's no Good to stop you.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisssourojdivy609shivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

really ?? then why it was not closed when so called members reported shivani ?? we need change of mods , lets ask fot it , no no demand for it

Becoz rules r made for convinience LOL and for this statement I can get warning LOL

Edited by ankit111 - 10 May 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609

Go to top