Posted: 12 years ago
The bedroom scene... trying 2 make their baby.. and then gets caught by Madhvi... tooo hottt...
reason ofcourse is their burning hot chemistry... n the level of comfort that they share...
there r many but recent one is khanak asking shantanu for help to tie dori,shanak acting in front of PSP  that they r having a fight & when she starts crying shan forgets his acting & goes saying i am sorry i was just acting..., bathtub scene, red odhani scene...
My favourite scene is the Confrontation scene between Shaan and Khanak after Shaan proposed to Natasha by mistake! it is my favourite because of the mindblowing expressions of anger, hurt, grief. confusion from both and the intensity of it. Karan looks awesome when he is angry and no one except Yashu could have protrayed the feelings of confusion and hurt so well in it.
Originally posted by tofeees

My favourite scene is the Confrontation scene between Shaan and Khanak after Shaan proposed to Natasha by mistake! it is my favourite because of the mindblowing expressions of anger, hurt, grief. confusion from both and the intensity of it. Karan looks awesome when he is angry and no one except Yashu could have protrayed the feelings of confusion and hurt so well in it.

Ahhh!So true!Poor girl,she didn't even understand the reason for his anger!!!!Karan was just awesome.These CV's need to bring that side of Shantanu back seriously!
Its tough... Still I'll try...

Shanak first meeting...

Pool side scene...

paatshala scene... That phool-fool scene...

shower scene...

Tie scene...

Lap scene...

bathtub scene...

The recent dori tying scene...

both the sr

and most importantly the kiss scene...

And many more...

KKH is my most favorite 

After KKH 

1.Odhani scene after Khanak's confession in Sunavi's room

2.Chori Kiya re Jiya

3.SR 2

4. The JA scene in Dhulwadi episode. 

5.ShaNak's convo in the 300th episode 
This is like asking to choose between your parents...

I liked all...i'll just wait to see what this has to do...:P
Originally posted by rbofan1

KKH is my most favorite 

After KKH 

1.Odhani scene after Khanak's confession in Sunavi's room

2.Chori Kiya re Jiya

3.SR 2

4. The JA scene in Dhulwadi episode. 

5.ShaNak's convo in the 300th episode 

JA scene!!Yes!!So want to know what changed lol
Originally posted by rooj-i

This is like asking to choose between your parents...

I liked all...i'll just wait to see what this has to do...:P
he he he rooj thats so terue buti think we all choosed he he eh u need to  choose ok😳i knw roojs fav scen is sr2
All romantic scenes arefabulous

My personal favuorite is the chori kiya  mora jiya seq ... bath tub seq..In lamheke damna mein..recent suhaag rat 2 song seq ... maha cute lap scene and of course satrangie re seq  

after writing the above like rooj said it is very difficult to pin point😆😆

Now I think I love all  romantic sequences😊