5th may 2011 written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
                      😊 Episode starts with roli saying to buaji that here baba 's programme is going on and i cannot see my serial and simar Didi cannot dance😭...just then a song starts and simar will dance on which bua ji says to roli and meena that see how simar is practicing for her auditions.Suddenly jamna laal bursts in to the house😲 and simar stops her dance and then simar and thotan sits to study and roli acts as if she is teaching something to buaji😃.jamna laal sees all these and goes to his room with a little smile😊.
Just then rohan throws a letter🤣 to roli in which he writes that "tomorrow simar can practice her dance in their house as his father will not come till the evening"...Roli,buaji and simar will feel so happy.
In the next morning Simar will goto their house along with roli and bua ji to practise her dance.Rohan wil provide roli and buaji some snacks and gives a diarymilk to roli🤣   In all of a sudden rohan's father will come😲 and simar stops her dance...Rohans father asks them why are u all here!!! Is there any problem on which buaji replies that no there is no problem.
In jamna laal's house simar cooks something listening to the music and dancing.In the college simar practices her dance and her friends were amazed seeing her dance😲👏 . But simar tells them that this freedom will not continue for many days as my father will do my marriage after completing my exams.And when the class is going on simar remembers the song for which she danced last night and moves her feet and hands ...The teacher sees her
😡 and calls her but she didn't hear as she is involved in doing her dance.
In maathaji's house(simar's sasural)uma prepares kheer and praises😉 herself and asks maathaji to taste it...Maathaji replies her that she will compulsarily taste it (in an uneasy manner🤣).
Roli applies a cream to sim
ar's feet as she is exhausted and says her that now your feet will be fine😊 on which simar says thanks to her on which roli replies that not only thank you ...i want a cinema magazine.😃

Sorry if i missed any of the scenes.

Friends please do hit the like button and please comment

Edited by Yaminibandi - 12 years ago