Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Kya aaj milegi kiss? Ya Phir hogi miss? (Page 8)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Saturday 8.40 am in India.  Any desi's, any phoren desi's, anybody around?????

Allo-ji'sLOL  Vanakam,  Namaste,  Subah al-khair, Good morningTongue

Am     Here,    Here,    Here,    Here,    HereTongue
Are U There,  ThereThere,  ThereThereSmile????

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Honey NihuSmile

Originally posted by -honeydew-

my take:

I think the episode was just a filler to make up for Gurmeets absence... they added some good bits though ...the scene between Pammi and Geet was heart touching, with both o them sharing their views and faith in love ... both the women have hope .. and both the women have hot husbands ...LOL
cheers to Pammis positive spirit .. 
the new spoilers do suggest there is more trouble brewing ... but what starkly caught my attention is Teji's indifference towards Pammi in the pictures .. it felt like he just doesnt connect with his beautiful wife .. and that showed its sometimes not about the sweetness of a person or the responsiblity of another ...for Teji being married may just be fulfilling an obligation.. we have seen how there is a difference in the tone used with the women of the house .. while Nandini and Geet get a softer tone treatment, Pammi is always at the receiving end... is it Teji's unfulfilled love interest in his past, or does he think his wife is someone he cant help but just feel bad for ? Or does he feel totally numb towards her.. as i watched the episode, i only thought on... if this were a show ,where Pammi were the lead and Teji the male lead, it would have made an amazing story for all of us to watch ..

Dev, mamaji and Nandini ke scenes look forced .. though i still say mamaji was funny ... all he could think of was counting mistakes ...ROFL
Sameer Sharma is just looking better by the day .. he killed me in white ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey,
Lets also start with my Second Best Man on the show:  DevSmile  That was an awful replica of a fall, trying to make like a pack of cards dispersed to the ground by a touch or breeze and lo ! here they missed the crux of a smooth action...  so I agreed with Savi-tan - were they trying to disguise a "falling in love symbolically" thru this??LOL.  Dev the original on-screen anethema, now a corner-stone of the off-screen advertising world sure displays his trendy styles and smiles with ease, and a stunner at that... that slow progression from bad to endearingly good - i like itSmile.  Guess what - my daughter loves Samir Sharma and feels Nandini is not fit to tie his shoe-laces - ha, ha! and fans think the reverse, huh???!!!

In the treatment meted out to Pammi - I just about read Dadima thru it all - how well she has received her grand-daughter-in-law and how deeply she loves her and lo !! here Maasi takes P for granted, more like furniture when she's around or a kitchen slave...A very typical Indian mom-in-law : daughter-in-law relationship - I kinda just see the untypical and contemporary nuances comparatively in the Khurana Khandan and feel they are a notch above the ordinary...Tongue.  Makes Geet pensively  see the difference too.

Honey, don't know how to say it but excuses of Geet being an 18 yr old, into the first year of marriage, yet to experience the gruelling side of marriage - but she seems to be insipid when it comes to comforting another woman like herself - Geet has also gone through a period of struggle and challenges to her life, yet she is not able to give me the feeling of being understanding of a woman's core problems in dealing with gruff and obnoxious men, the world around etc. perhaps she is a character who has not had the liberties of speaking up before elders but in the space of closed doors, she has to be far more sensible and sensitive and even showing it by a comforting hug and a few words of comfort...Geet does not reflect itConfused  of course love her vibrant side, her chatter, her wit etc.  Just went into a flashback of the time when Maan went thru his elevator accident and Geet later took care of him in the room - there too she did not show the softness and kindness of a woman who cared for a Man she loved - she was rather hard on the touch and quick to withdraw the touches --

If Teji changes, I will eat my lollipop - gosh a significant brute in the family...the original chauvinist -I wonder if this is going to be Vru's desire for a 3-way romance and one of them being the Teji-Pammi oneTongue.Tongue.

Cheers, and have a good day.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hellooo

Anyone home?
What's going on?

Alwaaa Hug...

Muniza
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Mystical Mishti,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I loved the Dev, nandani, and maamay part...them falling and tryin to pick each other up...symbolizes Dev's crimes will always bring him down...nandani's rapid brain that has no sensibility...will always bring her down...and maamay's fall was due to his stupidity of choosing to be drunk 24/7...

Dev's past crime brings him down...Nandani's fast judgements bring her down...maamay's life is screwed as he has beer in his life...maamay dear...no biwi in life until beer is out...

get it...laachi tells maamay to do vrat for a biwi...if he wanted to he could have done it with heart...but instead he chose to drink beer all day...hence choosing beer over love for life...his life ain't improvin until he stops drinking...

dev, before he reaches a new love in his life, his past will always pull him down...everytime he reaches for Nandani...he will fall and take her down with him...because when she finds out what dev had done to her didi...and how maan his brother loved her didi sooo much...her respect for Maan will be regained...but for Dev will fall...

at the same time, i call this a punishment to geet as well...for forgivin dev, and having him back in her life as her devar will be costly to her...as her sister will fall for Dev...the man that ruined her innocent life...geet is normal with dev...as she has chose to move on...but perhaps nandani adn dev...(supposedly love story) will bring geet back to her past again...
------------------------------------------------------------
ClapThats a symbolism that deserves the applause.  I am sure the CVs are gonna give Dev his punishment whichever way the wind blows...but can't a man be forgiven for his wrongs?? And suffering his past action, can't such a man pick up the pieces of his life and regain status with his family members, and can't he be allowed to fall in love? 

I would have loved Geet to dispense Dev his punishment, she has forgiven him, and so any punishment will not be a vengenace but for reminding him never to do an indulgent act again in his life-time...For a flashback, Maan in anger told him before the punches delivered to him on that very fateful night of being jailed 'that no man has the right to exploit or abuse any girl' - This very girl should award the punishment out of a work of chastisement and not vendettaSmile...

Mishti shivu, I luv the way you hold "anyone who uses the sword will die by the sword" -- I would like to believe that Geet received the blow not for forgiving Dev, but for walking out of Maan's life - I would like to see her uttering the words again and again, and I never tire of it - that she is really nothing without Maan, that she would crumble and die without him - stupid on my part but thats how Maan has loved her at every stage of her life since he stepped in to intercede and love her.  She sees it with clarity now - as a comparison with her khandan to that of the Khuranas -  So frankly its saddening Maan that brings losses in her life.

Geet needs to move on and form a part of KC life nowTongue.  I like your take MMS.

Cheers Shivu.     Btw, what job are you into???

Alwa JalwaSmile.

Edited by lovetheserial - 06 May 2011 at 10:37pm

Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Darling Munni,  First THANK YOU...Tongue

Next,  Great to virtually see youHug

Am going backwards...Off to your take...

mechantefille

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Darling Munni,  First THANK YOU...Tongue

Next,  Great to virtually see youHug

Am going backwards...Off to your take...

Ohh Alwa if you ever say thanks, i will not gonna give you hugs, understand?

Good, i know you are good girl...

I still have to reply to your lovely PM, give me some minutes, will back to you...

Muniza
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Munni:

Loved Pammi and Geet scene tooo good, lovely..This Show is about Geet and i always wanted to see her relation her connection with other Characters, and i am sooo happy to see her relation with Pammi...love to see that her family around her, caring her...Pammi and Geet scene was very touchy, fab...

Dev, Nandini & Mama scene was hilarious...Omg SS was too good, the way he was laughing omg making me laugh...Haila mama ji ka kya kehna...Omg when SS was trying to help him to get up, and Mammay was ticklish, the way he laughed LOL LOL ...And the way he was writing report on his bottle LOL...Talli Mammay you rocks...

Love to see Adi sir, awww MSK is true hubby, how always for her smile he could do anything, bhai mishty ko udaas thodi daikh sakte hain Embarrassed ...Oiee conphusion hi conphusion...Now we have to wait till Monday...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MunniTongueyeah, its a relish to see this woman to woman connection.  But why do I feel Geet to be very detached to emotions when it comes to comforting or hugging or warmly understanding other women - even when she does talk with Pammi,  Pammi seems more understanding and loving and caring than Geet.  Geet is lost in her own world...yes the blushes of newly weds is a stroke within her, but does she have to be rather insipid with the griefs of other women.  She has struggled to reach where she is today.  She has had tough challenges, MU's, a bad scenario with office staff, her own family, even clients, very low times in her life as compared to others and the confidence Maan has given her, I expected her to share that confidence with Pammi.  Unfortunately,  I dont see that side of her...

THe choice of SS with his character progression from bad to repentent to a total change over to  loyal kid brother to Maan and bro to  bhabi deserves the applause.  He sure is a beaming, suave confident man now and perhaps needs the laugh and thrills before he get his fair share of Thumbs DownOuch from khandan and fans alikeLOL...

Today starts the 1 hr maha episodes of Saturday...With Gurmeet away, I hope the CVs give us the start of  hands on preparations for Karva Chauth and a full on Adi episode today... So far the touch of the the sacred moments towards the fest is missing...its sparse and scattered - Adi remembering the punches he got as he looks at Teji paaji was hillariousLOL.

We never never never tire of MSK's expressions and aggressive sweetness, do weEmbarrassed...  Like your take mainly because I can sense you are enjoying the episodes with far more relaxed attitude and with the chuckles and giggles it deserves...

Cheers Munni my darling,   have a nice day...

Edited by lovetheserial - 06 May 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefilleInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Maaneet Pisces (Are u a piscean??)Tongue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like i am the first to give an opinion...kya kare...holidays and nthng else to do but wait for job joining...Tongue

Well...the episode was light and fun...and it had me emotional for PammiCry while i did laugh out loud for Mammey and Dev...LOL

but somewhere i think 2 episodes without Maan - Geet in the same frame is a little too much to digest...Unhappythat too when Saturday we wont be having an episode after such a long time Friday should have been promising...UnhappyAlso the hype that has been created has to be matched...Afterall after such a long time Geet is reviving and this period is crucial...small mistakes gather huge criticism and one needs to be careful...Thumbs Down

Well i just wish that the team would have shot a scene with Gurmeet and Drashti and kept it in store for today...Also, i wished Adi scene would have been shown today instead of Kitchen scene...The precap instead of consisting of the same scene unfortunately with Gurmeet BD had Geet decked up beautifully...it would have been better...

All said and done...i have to say the side actors are doing fantastic job and love watching them...Jugnu Mama, Sameer Sharma were brilliant today and so was PammiClapClap

Mammey ke liye Mami and his fast and promise to live only on drink was super coolSmile 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anamika, right.  I agree with you totally.  They should bank Geet-Maan episodes for a rainy day esp. when they forsee a gap without either one...hey, I  feel this delusional vacuum when Maan goes missing - now thats another heart dipping story...I think its the feminine thingy, right...don't know about you!!!

Know u r in India, but they have been promising star one serial maha episode every saturday starting 7th May and promoting it this whole week in other serials.  So hopefully, today we view this airing of a 1 hr.  Sure with hard work, the actors need the break...

LOL  Mamaji...LOL

Nice take ana.  Yeah, you need to get the Telly Khel ratna for your earliest and first take of 6th May 2011LOLLOLLOL.

Cheers, have a nice day.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

Go to top